Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello! :P det æ hygz hygz i Sverige :P Hvorn' skærn sj? :) (dont know if that's correct, i'm still a noob in danish :D
 

NJung

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
301
Reaction score
39
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello! :P det æ hygz hygz i Sverige :P Hvorn' skærn sj? :) (dont know if that's correct, i'm still a noob in danish :D
You're pretty good at it!!:loool
Well, I understand what you're trying to say!! :XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

:) I have some danish mates so i'm snapping up a few words but meh.. it's still hard and i doubt what i'll write will make sense :P
 

ichiedan

Banned
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Messages
64
Reaction score
29
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi all, Please welcome...me!

Be nice to me, kay!
 

admirenkiwi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
463
Reaction score
5
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

lol your already welcomed!
no ones mean...:blink
none that i know of :p
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and a great big welcome to admirenkiwi, Totinona and ichiedan. Welcome to the great Mangehelpers. :occa

Please have fun and it nice to finally meet you guys. :hug
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Can't you just feel the love?
 

Fox666

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
7,007
Reaction score
4,650
Country
Galactic Empire
Re: Introduction Thread

Oh hello everybody. I have no idea of what to say. I am a big nerd, love Naruto, Bleach and One Piece. Also love game modding.
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello to you too and welcome to the great Mangahelpers, Ilovefoxes. :occa

I love Naruto and One Piece too. :luffy :narsleepy :luv

Please have fun and it nice to meet you. :hug
 

eperia

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

well..hy.
I thought a long time about a registration and finally I decided to join this great and also very big community.
I hope to enjoy my stay,make new friends [especially for msn]
and the most important thing:
to have many discussions about the latest chapters of
the popular mangas and find new manga stuff=P

that should be enough for the moment
greev
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to the great Mangahelpers, Greev. :occa

It nice to meet you and please have fun. :hug
 

berg07

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 19, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Ýeah, my name´s Felix and I´m from Germany...
The main reason that I´m here are the discussions about the new chapters... ^^
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to the Mangahelpers, berg07. :occa

Please have fun and Hello. It nice to meet you too. :hug
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Ohai everyone! :)
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

omg, i've missed so many people :darn

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, everyone! i apologize for not welcoming you sooner; i've been busy with real life (school, work, etc.) i hope that everyone has a great time here and enjoys posting in the various section of this site particularly the general discussion and dgm ^^

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod!
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Well, I never introduced myself when I joined last year, so I might as well do it now. My name is Jaime and I'm from southern California, but my family is from The Phillipines. I'm probably best described as a songwriter/musician. I play guitar and sing, but I also can play other instruments like bass, piano, + drums. I've always had a small interest in Japanese anime, but my friend Masato from Japan had a lot of the Naruto anime/manga (7-8 years ago) before it got here in America and from there my interests slowly grew. I liked Dragon Ball, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto and Bleach, but I do remember liking Akira + Vampire Hunter D in the early 90's. As far as reading manga, it's beem atleast 2 or 3 years and I love it. Anyways as far as life for me goes now, I'm approaching the age of 30 (but I look 10 years younger lol) so I plan on recording an album and starting to take life more seriously. Well, that's basically it about me. If there are any new members reading this, welcome to manga helpers.
 

daradik

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2007
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Introduction Thread

I've been around the forums for quite a while but it's only recently that I fot into posting here. >.<;

Anyway, I'm daradik or dar, for short. I'm currently in Birmingham, England but I was born and raised in Manila, Philippines. I used to be a fine arts major then shifted to computer engineering. I've been following a lot of manga and anime since I was a kid, hell I used to collect collectibles too. XD

Currently I've been following the mangas BECK, Naruto, Bleach, Negima, One Piece, Eyeshield 21, HxH and Love Collage (Ai Kora). And the Animes Macross Frontier, Code Geass and almost the same titles as my mangas.

I'm very much into Text Based RPing although I like to play my own character rather than actual canon ones. You could probably find some of my work under "Takero Idaten" in either google or yahoo.

Anyway, I hope to have a great time here. So I'll see you guys around~ =D
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

A big hello and welcome to the great Mangahelpers, Jaime F. and daradik. :occa

It nice to meet you guys, I hope you have fun here and please enjoy yourselves. :glomp
 

feder

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello. I'm Feder and I am from the United States.
I'm a big manga and anime fan. I also really like video games.

My favorite manga are: D.N.Angel, Yami no Matsuei, and Demon Sacred.
My favorite anime are: Escaflowne, Yami no Matsuei, and Ouran High School Host Club.
My favorite video games are: the Tales series, Final Fantasy IX, Threads of Fate, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and Chibi-Robo!.

I study Japanese and like to translate manga for practice, but I'm still very much a beginner. >_<
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess,
weehoo! I hope for your own sake that you love Zelda OoT? :]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top