- Joined
- Jan 2, 2007
- Messages
- 211
- Reaction score
- 128
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro
Jep, you're right there, the date of the mag is a month ahead of the actual release, the same goes for WSJ for example, and faster than a chapter per month won't be happening, wouldn't be good, cause the AW-quality would drop as would the length of each chapter, I mean this is a common releaserythm, if you're reading Seinen, I know, CM is Shonen, but it is really close to the boarder of Seinen, but hey, I'm writing too much.
So my point is just, that it won't be released faster than one chapter per month and the next chapter will be releases at the beginning of june.
Jep, you're right there, the date of the mag is a month ahead of the actual release, the same goes for WSJ for example, and faster than a chapter per month won't be happening, wouldn't be good, cause the AW-quality would drop as would the length of each chapter, I mean this is a common releaserythm, if you're reading Seinen, I know, CM is Shonen, but it is really close to the boarder of Seinen, but hey, I'm writing too much.
So my point is just, that it won't be released faster than one chapter per month and the next chapter will be releases at the beginning of june.

