Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Sometimes. Like finishing the others sentence and such. :>

I'm glad that I'm a twin.:D We don't look anything alike though. :3
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Ooo.. sounds cool. Are you guys fraternal or identical twins?

You should post a picture of you and ur sister! :XD
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
We're Fraternal. :>

The only pictures I have of me and my sister are when we are little brats.:D
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Ah, no wonder. That's good too. I bet you guys were cute brats. :XD Post it in the Member Picture Thread if you can. ;)
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hello hang out thread! my name is yonie, and i present to you a gift!



i just had to post it here, i cant stop laughing to this... :rofl
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
rofl yonie! hilarious indeed
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Psst Blai! Over here! I'll see if I can find the page again. xD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Haha cheers tottie ! (if that's okay to call u that lol)

I'm gonna eat then i'm off to watch CL with my mates.
Have a great evening lads (and u to ladies :P)
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
If you say it in Swedish,it's ok. ;>
In English it sounds like that dog in "The wizard of oz".:tem

For some reason I think Man.U is going to win. Hope it'll be an fun match to watch.
I don't really care for any of the teams.:p
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
thanks for the congrats, everyone :hug

@az - i don't mind what you call me as long as it's nice. iggy is ok with me ^^

@yonie - love it......chocolate rain, ftw! :XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
woah, that's a lot :blink I usually do 7-9hours each day only. :XD
atm i work 11 - 15 hours a day *yawns* well its money which i wont have time to spend right now n therefore will spend on my one-week-away-from-work-in-germany-drinking-and-smoking-and-brawling vacation
-_-;
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
atm i work 11 - 15 hours a day *yawns* well its money which i wont have time to spend right now n therefore will spend on my one-week-away-from-work-in-germany-drinking-and-smoking-and-brawling vacation

-_-;
:blink when are you heading over to germany??

You see, when I read Blai comment's I already knew what your reaction was going to be like, so when I saw it, couldn't help but just laugh :p (psss.. I'm not laughing at you, really. :wtf)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
just dropping by to say hi. :D I miss MH so much! :scry
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
bb-chan, you better be missing us! LOL

we miss you too!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
aaww. :P
Speaking of which, any swede knows the translation of Kommun? I've been thinking about it for such a long time but cant figure it out =(

Other than that my day was hectic, not boring, but looooooooooong!
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
I'm not swedish though..

Translation to English? and Kommun,as in the Norwegian word Kommune?

If so,the only word I could find was Municipality
 
Last edited:

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Just saw Ironman, it was good but not great.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:blink when are you heading over to germany??

You see, when I read Blai comment's I already knew what your reaction was going to be like, so when I saw it, couldn't help but just laugh :p (psss.. I'm not laughing at you, really. :wtf)
i dont really know when im goin to germany i just know that im goin sometime this summer :beer

-_-; dishwasher *grumbles*
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Yes it's the same! Thanks.
No Prob. :>

I'm used to helping my sister with that kind of stuff(and everything else),so I do it automatically.:amuse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top