Sometimes. Like finishing the others sentence and such. :>
I'm glad that I'm a twin.
We don't look anything alike though. :3
I'm glad that I'm a twin.
We don't look anything alike though. :3
We don't look anything alike though. :3


Post it in the Member Picture Thread if you can. 




atm i work 11 - 15 hours a day *yawns* well its money which i wont have time to spend right now n therefore will spend on my one-week-away-from-work-in-germany-drinking-and-smoking-and-brawling vacationwoah, that's a lotI usually do 7-9hours each day only.
![]()

atm i work 11 - 15 hours a day *yawns* well its money which i wont have time to spend right now n therefore will spend on my one-week-away-from-work-in-germany-drinking-and-smoking-and-brawling vacation
![]()
when are you heading over to germany??
(psss.. I'm not laughing at you, really.
)
I miss MH so much! 
Yes it's the same! Thanks.I'm not swedish though..
Translation to English? and Kommun,as in the Norwegian word Kommune?
If so,the only word I could find was Municipality
i dont really know when im goin to germany i just know that im goin sometime this summerwhen are you heading over to germany??
You see, when I read Blai comment's I already knew what your reaction was going to be like, so when I saw it, couldn't help but just laugh(psss.. I'm not laughing at you, really.
)

dishwasher *grumbles*No Prob. :>Yes it's the same! Thanks.
