The end is just the beginning

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Well Code Geass will have anew OP and ED as of this week anyway, maybe you will like the new one more then. Questions? You wanna hear questions?
Yep, sure do! :XD

Then, how did you get into anime?
It all began from my childhood days, I used to watch a mixture of Pokemon, Gundam Wing and CCS. Those three really helped me down the path of anime-hood.

Do your friends like anime?
From school, one or two. Outta school, only about five or six. Not many people like anime in Perth....

If you were an anime/manga-character, who would you want to be?
A concoction of Haru from Furaba, Syaoran from TRC, Fye from TRC, and Fuji from POT. ;)

Sssh shh cow cow, get working on you know what, I'm gonna need a QC soon :]
Alright, I'll be doing the QCing.

Hey, Haru-kun, I've counted my Code Geass fanarts and guess what, I own a total amount of 1004 pictures. :nuts
Woah... That's a lot. I don't collect fanarts though, but my folder containing various anime/manga pics has 1058 pics in it. :D

It Doesn't Work That Way Haru, You Want Question, While The 3-Months-Wort-Of-Questions Is Incomplete.......

But I took The Liberty Of Releasing Some Of Em :XD
Lol, yes it does.... But you just made a cow happy. :XD

Isn't There Something Wrong With This Picture?
Nope, not at all. :oh

Why Don't You Read Soul Eater Manga :scry ?
Haven't got around to it yet, I will eventually. But, I have to read Ah! My Goddess first, thanks to Tsukisama recommending it to me.

Favorite Seinen Manga?
Hmm.... Probably X/1999, followed by Gantz.

Favorite Yuri Manga or Anime? Opps <-- Question For Xophien :XD
.....I'll answer this question elsewhere.....

Favorite Shojo?
All-time favourite is definately Furaba, but right now, Hana Kimi.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

I managed to read all Soul Eater chapters within one day. I just wanted to take a peek and then, I couldn't stop reading and ended up reading for hours and hours until I was finally done around midnight. :P
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Haha, there are only about 45 or so chapter though which are scanlated isn't there?? I would probably rip through them in a couple of hours, that's why I'm kinda waiting for more chapters to be released.
 

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

I Wish I Could Have Gone That Fast, I Had to Use A Online Manga Reader, And My "Awesomely" BAD Internet Didn't Help....... But I'm All Caught Up That's What Matters....

Question: Haru, Have You Ever Had Mad-Cow Disease?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Nope, never, I've already had my injections. :oh
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Check your pms harucchi :]
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

By now, there are 50 chapters released. :amuse
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Yep, thanks for that Ryu. I'll get to work on it as soon as possible.

Haha, in RAW form, but only 45 or so are actually scanlated.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

I thought chapter 50 was scanlated recently...
Strange. Are you sure?

Anyway, I wanna ask you something since it's (still) an ask-me-thread. But what?

1. What's your fav subject in school?
2. Favorite country, except of Japan?
3. Are you rather a fantasy or a horror-lover?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

I thought chapter 50 was scanlated recently...
Strange. Are you sure?
Yeah, think so. I think the translation of chapter 50 was just released.

Anyway, I wanna ask you something since it's (still) an ask-me-thread. But what?
Absoutely anything.

1. What's your fav subject in school?
Right now?? P to the E.

2. Favorite country, except of Japan?
Loving Hong Kong, it's such an awesome place, I would live there if I couldn't live in Japan.

3. Are you rather a fantasy or a horror-lover?
I love my fantasy, I'm not too keen on horror though. How about you, Magierr?
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Soul eater 50 has been released :>
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

I love both but if I had to make a choice, then I would go for fantasy.

Honk Kong, yeah... sounds interesting. I guess I would like to travel to Honk Kong, too.
Did you travel to HK once?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

LOL, Honk Kong?!?! Massive spelling error there, Magier.....

But yeah, I go to HK nearly every year, since I have a lot of family over there. Plus, shopping there is awesome, way better than here in Perth.
 

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Check your pms harucchi :]
I Keep wondering, what are you and Ryu Constantly, Secretly Doing xD

How Many More Weeks Till Holidays?, For Me its Still Two Weeks!! -_-;

What Is Your Barbecue consisted of? [:XD Yes I Know Meat, But Some People Have BBQ's, With Hamburgers and Sausages.....Others, Like Me, Have The Real Meat In That Grill xD, Chicken Too(I love Chicken Meat...)]
 
Last edited:

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

We're secretly releasing Kaibutsu Oujo chapter 10.
 

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

-_-; Big Secret.......
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

LOL, Honk Kong?!?! Massive spelling error there, Magier.....
Ups, yeah... gomen. My fault. :P
Stupid typo. It sounds like the noise of a pig now.
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

I've read up to Soul Eater 34, meeh I feel bad for Chrona and Stein :< MEDUSA SHOULD BE ANNIHILATED.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

My fav chara from Soul Eater is Death the Kid. I so love his "fetish". Everything has to be perfect, perfect symmetry. Did I perfectly fold the toilet paper in triangles? etc. etc.
Great, awesome. XD
He's then followed by Stein (I love it when he goes all insane :P) and then Medusa. Soul is quite cool, too.
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Hu, just finished the 50 chapters.
My fav chars would be Kid/Soul/Black Star, can't choose lol, I liked Kid since the beggining due to his symmetry complex, I've started liking Soul since the black blood story and the lil demon and Black Star recently, maybe after the duel he had with Kid.
 
Top