- Joined
- Feb 9, 2007
- Messages
- 6,761
- Reaction score
- 907
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!





Yep, sure do!Well Code Geass will have anew OP and ED as of this week anyway, maybe you will like the new one more then. Questions? You wanna hear questions?

It all began from my childhood days, I used to watch a mixture of Pokemon, Gundam Wing and CCS. Those three really helped me down the path of anime-hood.Then, how did you get into anime?
From school, one or two. Outta school, only about five or six. Not many people like anime in Perth....Do your friends like anime?
A concoction of Haru from Furaba, Syaoran from TRC, Fye from TRC, and Fuji from POT.If you were an anime/manga-character, who would you want to be?

Alright, I'll be doing the QCing.Sssh shh cow cow, get working on you know what, I'm gonna need a QC soon :]
Woah... That's a lot. I don't collect fanarts though, but my folder containing various anime/manga pics has 1058 pics in it.Hey, Haru-kun, I've counted my Code Geass fanarts and guess what, I own a total amount of 1004 pictures.![]()

Lol, yes it does.... But you just made a cow happy.It Doesn't Work That Way Haru, You Want Question, While The 3-Months-Wort-Of-Questions Is Incomplete.......
But I took The Liberty Of Releasing Some Of Em![]()

Nope, not at all.Isn't There Something Wrong With This Picture?

Haven't got around to it yet, I will eventually. But, I have to read Ah! My Goddess first, thanks to Tsukisama recommending it to me.Why Don't You Read Soul Eater Manga?
Hmm.... Probably X/1999, followed by Gantz.Favorite Seinen Manga?
.....I'll answer this question elsewhere.....Favorite Yuri Manga or Anime? Opps <-- Question For Xophien![]()
All-time favourite is definately Furaba, but right now, Hana Kimi.Favorite Shojo?
?

