Recent content by 1211

  1. 1211

    My first Clean Evar

    With some practice and some help you'll be able to do even that bad raw like this:
  2. 1211

    First clean.

    1. I'm serious 2. comparing the work, they both need improvement though 3. haven't seen the raw
  3. 1211

    what would you rate this? (LQ-HQ)

    <_< Correction it's a GOOD tank raw, there's thousands of tank raws out there that look like crap, all I'm asking for is how the quality is, so that I know whether it's alright or that I need to clean some more Anyhow, thanks for your lousy comment
  4. 1211

    My really bad attempts.

    His image links work just fine..
  5. 1211

    First clean.

    no offense phat43va, but his version looks better :S
  6. 1211

    My first Clean Evar

    His links work fine though..
  7. 1211

    what would you rate this? (LQ-HQ)

    Had someone from bleach7 in my channel and he pointed those 2 out as well, and some more things so I fixed them, this is the result: Also thanks for the quick reply hun :)
  8. 1211

    what would you rate this? (LQ-HQ)

    And please tell me what you think SHOULD be improved to make it HQ (if you think it isn't HQ)
  9. 1211

    Seinen Übel Blatt

    Re: Ubel Blatt you just need to use the correct alt + numpad combination, in my case it's easier cus I got a dutch keyboard and I just have to type " + u, which is great ^^ layout is exactly the same as a US keyboard :) anyways cheers for the review
  10. 1211

    Seinen Übel Blatt

    Re: Ubel Blatt It actually translates to evil sheet, not evil blade, blatt = sheet in german, and it's spelled like this "Übel Blatt" so crappy Babelfish translations FTW I'd say :eyeroll
  11. 1211

    New Manga Editor Membergroup!

    Well I'm the leader of nerieru, and you've no doubt heard of me by now (be it good, be it evil) and we've already had a shitload of releases on here :)
  12. 1211

    Quality?

    HQ speed cleaning, that doesn't seem to fit well together.. Anyways on the first one you overleveled, as you can clearly see that in the greys, the 2nd one is way better Referring to the sample spoiler here, and I'd rate it LQ-MQ
  13. 1211

    Miscellaneous Decent hosts?

    Well I got a 'spare' shared host, the old one we've been using that is, it's not as shitty as dreamhost I reckon, as long as you don't get 200k hits a day You can use that till you've got a new host if you want, also the new one I switched to is secureservertech.com, it's a bit expensive...
  14. 1211

    Multiple Focuses Cleaning + typesetting tanko raws tutorial!

    Here's a new link, should be better http://www.megavideo.com/?v=DREGRD6J
  15. 1211

    Scanning Some basic questions about scanning magazines

    Use your ironer for dissolving the glue, and scan the pages on about 600dpi or higher, for nice resolution scans Check out the tutorial section for more information on BOTH subjects
Top