Recent content by blaarg8891

  1. blaarg8891

    Naruto chapter 449 page 12 lineart

    Ah thank you, that does make sense.
  2. blaarg8891

    Real Konan

    Very well done, but shes very scary looking. I agree Techie, the jaw line is very odd. You are a great artist, I hope to see more from you in the future!
  3. blaarg8891

    Naruto chapter 449 page 12 lineart

    This is the line art of Naruto chapter 449 page 12 I did. Everyone is allowed to color it, you can even cut off the panel you want to color and just use that but please give me credit! http://blaarg8891.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-449-page-12-lines-124291860 as usual I am open to critiques...
  4. blaarg8891

    448 - Nagato vs ...

    Those look an awful lot like my lines -.-; Its generally frowned upon to remove the credit name from the art. Just an FYI
  5. blaarg8891

    Deidara chapter 357

    I love this picture of Deidara so I did the lines and then colored it. Personally I think its my best color yet. I am open to all critiques and if you want the line art you can find it on my Deviant Art DEIDARA!!!! http://blaarg8891.deviantart.com/art/Deidara-Color-123605583
  6. blaarg8891

    Nagato 448 page 12

    Hello all! This is a new line art by yours truly of Nagato from chapter 448 page 12, now if you have not read the chapter yet I do not suggest looking at the link. Its a big picture so I wont directly link the picture here. Anyone is allowed to color it just please give me credit. Hopefully I...
  7. blaarg8891

    Chapter 440 page 17

    I agree with Lee-nus on the clouds looking unnatural, but I disagree with the hair, I think it really fits with your style and I feel you should keep it that way. Good work!
  8. blaarg8891

    Naruto Shippuuden ep. 266

    Awesome, looks just like it was taken from the anime, except for the eye. I am not sure if it is just me but something looks very fake about it, I don't mean this in a negative way but, I think it is to vibrant for the picture. But its your art not mine, regardless its a great picture.
  9. blaarg8891

    Whatever They're Doing

    That's disturbing, and yet somehow very believable. Very funny, good work!
  10. blaarg8891

    Naruto 447 pg 10 Lines

    It was unfortunate that the last chapter didnt have any panels that really stuck out to me for lines, but this one sure did! everyone is allowed to color it just please give me credit =D I will post my own coloring later. http://blaarg8891.deviantart.com/art/Nagto-447-Lines-122595700
  11. blaarg8891

    [446]Yahiko & Nagato

    I agree with Googlez-kun, very good but eyes could be rounder, also I am not sure if you noticed but your art has "Yahiro" on it when his name is Yahiko, just to let you know :D
  12. blaarg8891

    Naruto ch 444 (spoiler)

    Thanks! I started the lines the minute I finished the chapter xD
  13. blaarg8891

    Naruto kyuubi sage

    Thanks! I will try to utilize that in my next color.
  14. blaarg8891

    Naruto kyuubi sage

    Thanks I will try that, and thank you about the eyes :D
  15. blaarg8891

    Naruto kyuubi sage

    Yeah backgrounds are the bane of my existence, I never know what to do when I cant just put some clouds in the back lol. I am kind of an art noob so could you elaborate the contrast thing?
Top