Recent content by KazeYuki

  1. Done Need help with translating some sentences

    I'm having trouble with the sentence. オレがオレでなくなる It's from Fukigen Cinderella. The main character has this curse that changes him into a girl at 12pm. He thinks these words when his female version is getting kissed by his male best friend. (The オレ's have dots next to them) I thought it...
  2. Done Help with 系男子

    Does this mean that 系男子 cannot be referring to the cats even if both of the cats were male? Could 系男子 have been referring to the cats if the context was different? Would the translation be something along these lines: A man living in moe even on snowy days. Thank you for your help :^_^
  3. Done Help with 系男子

    I am having trouble with 系男子. The male is the pet owner. The two with ears are his cat-human pets. 雪の日も萌えに生きる系男子。 I thought that 系男子 referred to the two cats so I thought the translation would be something like: "Boys living 'moe'lingly even on snowy days." (Don't know how to translate...
  4. Done Help with some sentences

    Could the translation be something like this? 感情に任せてギャンギャン騒ぐな Don't get emotional and complain so nosily. (complain and make a big fuss)
  5. Done Help with some sentences

    Could someone please help me with some sentences? Context - The man keeps insulting the woman so she got really annoyed. My translation: 感情に任せてギャンギャン騒ぐな Don't let your emotions get carried away and lose your cool. 騒いでません! I'm not losing my cool! いいや騒いだね ケンカをふっかけるみたいにぼくに突っかかってきた You...
  6. Done [JP] Need help with some sentences

    Since でしょう is used, would the line いきなりは難しいでしょうし also be part of quote? I don't have any other context so I'm not sure who is saying it or if it's really the boy who has been given permission. Would it be okay to use 'they' instead and also not mention who is allowed to visit? Translation...
  7. Done [JP] Need help with some sentences

    The club president line is actually from a different manga. The whole page is here: The girl character was introduced on this page so the only context I have is on the page. I'm guessing that the subject of 仰る is the boy she's talking to.
  8. Done [JP] Need help with some sentences

    Could someone please help me with these sentences? I have no idea what キョドーフっシーン means. Translation: You're _____ but innocent. 最初は週末ごとに来て慣らしていい とも仰ってたわ Translation: You also said that you would be okay with getting used to coming each weekend at first. - not sure if this is...
  9. Done [JP] Help with translating sentences

    Could the translation be something like: My mum sees the actual person and makes a big fuss It seems like even I'm about to go crazy.
  10. Done [JP] Help with translating sentences

    Thank you guys all your help :^_^ Revised Translation: Whenever my mum saw one of those photos she'd cry yell until even I'm about to lose it. I don't know how to change the prefix to [Done]
  11. Done [JP] Help with translating sentences

    Translation: うちにさあ 毎月どっかから女の子の写真が送られくるんだ You know every month A photo, from somewhere, of a girl gets sent to my house その子がさこの当たりにいるみたいで It seems that girl lives around this area. 実物を見たって 母さんが Whenever my mum sees the actual person, she 泣くわ cries 叫ぶわ yells I'm having trouble...
  12. Done [JP] Help with translating some sentences

    Sorry! I realized that I got the topic wrong. It is girl "A" who had no intention of keeping her promise and so girl "B's" brother is telling girl "B" off for being so stupid. In that case, would the translation for the first pic be correct? For the last picture, the person saying all that is...
  13. Done [JP] Help with translating some sentences

    I tried translating it but I got really stuck. The situation is that Girl A got Girl B to get her brother to meet Girl A after promising to do something for her. It is revealed that Girl B had no intention of keeping the promise and now Girl B is getting told off by her brother...
  14. Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread あいつのヴァイオリンは とにかく華やかだ その一言に尽きる Could someone please help me translate this sentence? Thank you
  15. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Hello. Can someone please help me check my translation? It is the first chapter of Tetsugaku Letra. The chapter is pretty long (around 60 pages). I'm still learning Japanese so any criticism will be great. The sentences I am unsure of are in red and my comments are in blue. For thoughts I've...
Top