Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Could you please shoot lawlett or Kat then?
I'd prefer if it was lawlett tbh. Besides why would you want to shoot me >_< I feel like Im the only one actually playing this game :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
could Gry's death be a hostkill and not a second assassin?
Evil said in the other thread it was not a hostkill cuz it would be said
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why didn't you even bother saying you were a ¨simple townie¨ then instead of not saying absolutely anything for days?
Simple Townie is basically meme for being Mafia right? What's the point of claiming it after Go1 already had? Honestly I didn't really know how to proceed after the game restarted.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also Gary just dont try ok ? Lol Its just spamming the thread so pls just say goodbye and stuff like that
What's with your shit attitude? So then we like running trains on people who don't even have a chance to defend themselves? Because that's something we DO REALLY WELL right?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
What's with your shit attitude? So then we like running trains on people who don't even have a chance to defend themselves? Because that's something we DO REALLY WELL right?
You didn't say shit for 4 days and after our Sane Detective says you are guilty you come and try to save yourself? Come on
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Evil said in the other thread it was not a hostkill cuz it would be said
Then why was lawlett not hostkilled???? He did the same thing Grysun did and nothing happened to him. The only thing that makes sense to me is that his PM wasn't legit, so Evil couldn't technically kill him over it. Lawlett is someone who has been hostkilled AFTER showing his PMs in past games iirc.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Hani didnt show his pm or well didnt quote he just rewrote
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You didn't say shit for 4 days and after our Sane Detective says you are guilty you come and try to save yourself? Come on
Sorry that I only have 200 less posts than you :lmao. If you really think I've said nothing all game, then you're not paying attention. Aside from Hardy who is apparently proven innocent, look at all the people who have less posts than me and tell me whether you trust them or not?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hani didnt show his pm or well didnt quote he just rewrote
Then what did Grysun do differently?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Sorry that I only have 200 less posts than you :lmao. If you really think I've said nothing all game, then you're not paying attention. Aside from Hardy who is apparently proven innocent, look at all the people who have less posts than me and tell me whether you trust them or not?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Then what did Grysun do differently?
But everybody except you hinted something ... and you werent even hiding an important role or anything :XD Im just saying that Gry gave us facts and Im not gonna talk about it anymore. You are mafia and you are getting lynched. We will take care of the rest the next day

Gry quoted the pms
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Idk, it's just fishy to me that people are basically quoting PMs Evil sent them but that apparently isn't a hostkillable offense anymore?

But everybody except you hinted something ... and you werent even hiding an important role or anything :XD Im just saying that Gry gave us facts and Im not gonna talk about it anymore. You are mafia and you are getting lynched. We will take care of the rest the next day

Gry quoted the pms
I did hint, I just didn't post fucking GIFS about it on Day 1/2 or randomly claim Bomb for no reason like some others. A hint is a hint, I don't need to be heavyhanded about it.

So Gry has Quote tags and lawl doesn't? What's the difference? It's the same shit.

Probably a basic bitch play, but how exactly do we know YOU'RE a witch? What proof of that is there exactly? Enlighten me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He didnt ... Gry did and he was killed
But you just said Evil clarified that it wasn't a hostkill....:lmao
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
There is no proof ... I never said I was confirmed? The only way how I can be confirmed is to kill me but now now are you trying to draw attention on me before you die? Thats the only thing you can do to mislead people
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But you just said Evil clarified that it wasn't a hostkill....:lmao
Because it wasnt? Gry quoted and he was killed by the Ass or so we think ... Lulu is still alive as we can see so probs Evil doesnt think its hostkill worthy ... Not like I would mind if he hostkilled him that would make it 2 mafias during 1 day
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum

xi0 9x (Knob, Kato, Kishimoto, Kenzo, Anonymous, Hikawa, Miho, Nishi, Hoihoi, Chiaki)
Holt 1x (Anzu)

04:30:09
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
There is no proof ... I never said I was confirmed? The only way how I can be confirmed is to kill me but now now are you trying to draw attention on me before you die? Thats the only thing you can do to mislead people
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Because it wasnt? Gry quoted and he was killed by the Ass or so we think ... Lulu is still alive as we can see so probs Evil doesnt think its hostkill worthy ... Not like I would mind if he hostkilled him that would make it 2 mafias during 1 day
No, I just think it's convenient that someone gets to maintain a list all game and not ever really be suspected of anything, even though their hint was so early and heavyhanded. It's not like the Mafia hasn't ever tried that. Maybe I should go with that play at some point, seems easy. :3c

Well it's a meta-discussion, and you don't really have anything to say about it anyways...I was just confused. I'm for fair play, not whether it benefits the side I'm on or not.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I was suspected after the Hll thing but that you ,who isnt really paying attention to the game, cant know. I thought it would be better to just say what my role was so I did.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So Gary is claiming to be Miller? Well, there's hardly really a Mafia that went down without trying. It's already too late to change anything so we'll have to wait and see
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I was suspected after the Hll thing but that you ,who isnt really paying attention to the game, cant know. I thought it would be better to just say what my role was so I did.
Why do you keep insisting I'm not paying attention to the game? What is with your attitude? :huh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So Gary is claiming to be Miller? Well, there's hardly really a Mafia that went down without trying. It's already too late to change anything so we'll have to wait and see
If it was actually too late to change anything, Evil would end the phase...but I guess I do see your point. I guess in the future I shouldn't bother posting, since that seems to be a successful strategy for some of the Mafia we know, and most likely is for some of the mafia we don't.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I feel like Im the only one actually playing this game :emocat
Didn't know this game was about spamming, I got to re-read the rules.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Simple Townie is basically meme for being Mafia right? What's the point of claiming it after Go1 already had? Honestly I didn't really know how to proceed after the game restarted.
Idk had you been a townie I think you could had said ANYTHING about it in the first 3 days, of course no one is going to believe it now.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Didn't know this game was about spamming, I got to re-read the rules.
:pogchamp
Idk had you been a townie I think you could had said ANYTHING about it in the first 3 days, of course no one is going to believe it now.
I overthought it. I was being hesitant to hint much or claim anything due to how much of a bastard role it is. Then the site import had to happen, I had a funeral to attend on Sunday, my mind wasn't on the game as much as it usually is.

Well, no one is posting so whatever I post now doesn't really matter, I guess.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Didn't know this game was about spamming, I got to re-read the rules.
People make it out to be when it's really not, everyone is just in a rush
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
9 0f 13 v0tes
xi0 9x (Knob, Kato, Kishimoto, Kenzo, Anonymous, Hikawa, Miho, Nishi, Hoihoi, Chiaki)
Holt 1x (Anzu)




(Nuraruhyon Poisoner)

13:51:44​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



+50 pts Kato
+40 pts Kenzo
+40 pts Hoihoi
+40 pts Reika
+30 pts Kishimoto
+30 pts Nishi
+30 pts Chiaki
+30 pts Hikawa
+30 pts Izumi
+30 pts Takeshi
+20 pts Knob

+10 pts Miho
+10 pts Ayako
+10 pts Sei

0 pts Kyo
0 pts Oka
0 pts Kurono
0 pts George

-10 pts Anzu
-10 pts Kazuo
-10 pts Suzuki
-10 pts Kaze

-20 pts Sakurai
-40 pts Rice

100 ptz m3nu

1. You will be freed along with your memories erased of your role. You may choose an other role within your faction.
2. You will be given an extremely powerful weapon, that will kill one player you wish.
3. You will be able to revive a player from the memory.

h0w t0 g3t th3re?
+30 pts - votekill alien boss/third party leader (with your vote)
+20 pts - kill an alien/third party member with a powerful weapon/ability (with your weapon/ability)
+10 pts - an alien/third party member dies at night (collectively)

h0w n0t t0?
-10 pts - votekill a human (with your vote)
-20 pts - don't vote/don't post enough
-30 pts - repeatedly don't vote/don't post enough






(Time Bomb)


~A new morning has come~♪
~This morning of hope~
~Opens your chest to happiness~
~The sky is big and blue~♪
♪~At the voice of the radio~
~Fully open your chest~
~To the fragrant of the wind.~♪
♪~Then 1, 2, 3!~♪



Your Lives Have Ended.

How You Use Your New Lives Is Entirely Up To Me

That's The Theory

Enyway5


J00 5hmvuck5 w1ll n0w g0 0ut 4nd d3f34+ +h1s 4l1en5



Characteristics: 5tr0nG
Likes: F1Ght1ng, R4m3n, c4nDy
Quote: 3nOugh


Characteristics: 5tr0nG, b4D
Likes: t4bb4cc0
Quote: Nuraaarihyoooon



Plz w14t 20:06:51​
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Seems like Hardy was killed before he exploded since there would be another death :/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top