Special - Nanatsu no Taizai Specials - Side Story: Fight!! The Great Captain of Leftover Disposal | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Special Nanatsu no Taizai Specials - Side Story: Fight!! The Great Captain of Leftover Disposal

Yakkun

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The dark snow only made the food rot lmao

Still good chapter. I hope it means Hawk is finally fed up with being sidelined. I'd like for him to take a more active role, even if he only beats fodder demons that's something. Not many mascots really matter in battle shounen manga.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Guess you perfer submissive women then?
Viviann ain't scared of death, shes ready to go all the way. I don't see how she's submissive, if it wasn't for the ring Gil would be tied to some bunk bed already and dead from Snu Snu

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Viviann ain't scared of death, shes ready to go all the way. I don't see how she's submissive, if it wasn't for the ring Gil would be tied to some bunk bed already and dead from Snu Snu
Well when someone tells you to dominate them and ask to be your slave. Don't know about you but that submissive behaviour to me anyway.

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Can't wait for the translation, the Viviann chapter seems rather interesting.
*Siffle*

Holy goose, look at Hawk's transformation samples - he's amazing! That Dark Snow, though...
With that, I think Hawk's dream of a PL of 3000 has been fulfilled. The Gray Demons have a PL varying from 2700 to 3200 whereas the Red Demons' is 1000-1300.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well when someone tells you to dominate them and ask to be your slave. Don't know about you but that submissive behaviour to me anyway.
Those two personality traits are not mutually exclusive. As I said, that's only because of the ring. She even interprets what is intended as punishment as some form of attention from Gil, she's just that cray.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
With that, I think Hawk's dream of a PL of 3000 has been fulfilled. The Gray Demons have a PL varying from 2700 to 3200 whereas the Red Demons' is 1000-1300.
His transformations appear to be a tiny bit weaker than the real deal, so I feel like he's not quite there yet. xD
It's crazy how interesting his magic power is, though - at the beginning, we were like "haha, he thinks he has 3000 PL!", and now we're like "well, he's reached/will reach that level..."
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As for the guys who're commenting on Vivian:

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
His transformations appear to be a tiny bit weaker than the real deal, so I feel like he's not quite there yet. xD
It's crazy how interesting his magic power is, though - at the beginning, we were like "haha, he thinks he has 3000 PL!", and now we're like "well, he's reached/will reach that level..."
As for the guys who're commenting on Vivian:

No need to be so sexually insecure Gallon :D

Still, even if Hawk is a bit weaker than the real deal, that comfortably puts him at Holy Knight level.

It's still hard to believe lol

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
No need to be so sexually insecure Gallon :D

Still, even if Hawk is a bit weaker than the real deal, that comfortably puts him at Holy Knight level.

It's still hard to believe lol
:hmph

His Dark Snow shows that his PL is not insane, but yeah, he's literally becoming as strong as a member of the Seven Deadly Sins... he could become the Great Holy Knight of Liones at some point... if his IQ were a bit higher... and if his magic worked in a more efficient manner... and if he weren't, y'know, a pig.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Why is Hawk's PL as a Red Demon higher than when he is in Crawler mode anyway? Crawlers are stronger than Red Demons.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Why is Hawk's PL as a Red Demon higher than when he is in Crawler mode anyway? Crawlers are stronger than Red Demons.
I think that level referred to the baby crawler he ate.

Baum

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Keep in mind that he only ate a baby.

And that it's Hawk ;) :P

Ninja'd by Yakkun (post didn't show up on my end yet lel)
Hmm, talking about Vivian with a buddy and we have a very important question...

Was she always that stacked? I'm not a boobs man but..damn.

Baum

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Figured as much lel
I was half-joking tbh. The thing I'm more curious was if the curse was..uhm squeezing her a bit or actually affected her appearance as well.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Only in so far that its mark spreads over her entire body quite visibly (easy censorship, hooray!). I wonder how far it's actually gone yet. Considering it spreads from the hand outward, it must be pretty severe already. She can tolerate the pain but she might really really die if she keep this up.

I don't want that! I wanna see her come around and get her mental disorder sorted out somehow and actually show us her real personal magic power.

It's called "Suck". As if she wasn't lewd enough already :kappa

baditz

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Wow that Hawk is awesome, he even have bag to stored his meet, wonder it will work if he eat Escanor hair in middle of day.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
So I guess we should consider Meliodas destroying the Horn canon now as well.

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Chapter 202 spoilers are for next week, right? Just to be sure.
Well, the next issue (the one with these two special chapters) will come out on the 11th. Then we'll wait a few more days before we get spoilers for ch202.
So yeah, next week.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Lmao Gil

You will never get out. NEVER. :D