Special - Nanatsu no Taizai Specials - Side Story: Fight!! The Great Captain of Leftover Disposal | Page 18 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Special Nanatsu no Taizai Specials - Side Story: Fight!! The Great Captain of Leftover Disposal

Baum

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Knowing her she probably powers some of her lab equipment with Vivian's agonized screams
Like in Monsters Inc? Yah..I can see that lol

I do wonder how much more canon stuff Suzuki hid in that OVA tho...the fate of that damn horn is bothering me

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Like in Monsters Inc? Yah..I can see that lol

I do wonder how much more canon stuff Suzuki hid in that OVA tho...the fate of that damn horn is bothering me
Yeah, especially since it was recently revealed that the goddesses do not merely speak through these items, they ARE in those items. Meaning, Mel basically murdered one in the anime.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yeah, especially since it was recently revealed that the goddesses do not merely speak through these items, they ARE in those items. Meaning, Mel basically murdered one in the anime.
She was laughing while Mel was destroying the horn, I don't think she would have done that if it was supposed to be fatal. They are inside but probably incorporeal or something.

Isaiah Thomas

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
She was laughing while Mel was destroying the horn, I don't think she would have done that if it was supposed to be fatal. They are inside but probably incorporeal or something.
For all we know Mel destroying it set her free in search of a new body/object.

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Yeah there's noway she died from that. I'm more interested in why the goddess decided to recover in objects. Iis it all of them or some of them? And how did Denzel found out about that information.

Baum

Reaction score
Country
Germany
If Zaneli and Jenna are anything to go by then the goddesses seem to stop aging once they inhabit an object or body. Their age is said to be 1200 but we know for a fact that that is impossible because they were around in the war 3000 ago.

I think it may work like the seal the demons were inside. They didn't age either even tho they're technically 3000+ years old. It seems that no one of the characters who were around during the war actually aged, Meliodas is cursed to not age, period. Merlin stopped her own aging. Gowther became a doll at some point and didn't age physically either, we just don't know when that happened yet. The vampires all didn't age after Zeldris sealed them. I already mentioned the demons and the twins.
Apart from Mel and Merlin all those characters were sealed in one way or another (with Gowther being the doll or at least banned to it and the twins being "sealed" inside living bodies)

So...yah. It makes complete sense for the goddesses to go into hiding in case the demons return. And if they have to "live" inside objects to survive that long that's the most logical thing to do.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Why would the goddess care about resting up in case the demons break free? I get the impression if it weren't for the demons being around they would of subjected the others races. And bring the world under there control.

Baum

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Because they would die otherwise? None of the races are immortal...

And we were told time and again that the goddesses used up a large chunk of their power/lifeforce to seal the demons. We're talking about locking up an entire race here, not just the Ten and the King.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
When you think about it, Vivian is ahead of Margaret, Gil and her are actually engaged :heh.

How many magic items is Merlin supposed to have? 300, right? Nakaba talked about it before. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Theforsakensoul

Reaction score
Country
Canada
When you think about it, Vivian is ahead of Margaret, Gil and her are actually engaged :heh.

How many magic items is Merlin supposed to have? 300, right? Nakaba talked about it before. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Yes I believe they said 300 although it could've been well over that. Point being 300 was the number that was stated so yes you're correct.

ShadowCT6

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Seems that Rai from NF posted two pics: one from the "BanElaine" story and another one showing an archangel, which is probably from the chapter 202. However, I can't see them since I am not a member of NF. Could anyone verify those spoilers in order to post here, please?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The special story about Ban & Elaine.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Seems that Rai from NF posted two pics: one from the "BanElaine" story and another one showing an archangel, which is probably from the chapter 202. However, I can't see them since I am not a member of NF. Could anyone verify those spoilers in order to post here, please?
No actual pictures are out - he's probably hinting that we'll be seeing one of the Archangels in this chapter.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So... there haven't been any side chapters in a while.... Or did I miss anything? I don't think we have had any since nakaba got sick and there were 5 in a row. I would have thought that by now we'd get a chapter with merlin remembering she was immune to commandments....

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So... there haven't been any side chapters in a while.... Or did I miss anything? I don't think we have had any since nakaba got sick and there were 5 in a row. I would have thought that by now we'd get a chapter with merlin remembering she was immune to commandments....
The last one is the underwear chapter IIRC.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I guess it's an excerpt of the special chapter with Meliodas VS Mael?

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Translation:
Page 1:
Bangaihen / Awakening of the black dream

Page 3:
Did we do it…!? Still… we're glad it wasn't the Ten Commandments…!!
*Pant*
…we were really lucky!!

You certainly were lucky.

Page 4:
To be personally killed by me.

Ah.

Page 5:
How dare…

Guh!!

You…

Page 6:
Ridiculous…
We the two divine lance corporals were…

No matter your numbers, I will slaughter the likes of you.
More importantly, you said something that piqued my curiosity.
"We're glad it wasn't the Ten Commandments?"

Page 7:
I'm Bellion and I will definitely be the number one in the Ten Commandments someday…
Gah…
Burn my name in your soul and perish…

Don't think… you can just waltz into… the Celestial realm… and come out… unscathed…
We have… them on our side…
*Aah*
Ah… gwah.

Lady Supreme Deity… Lords the Four… Archangels… hah.
Please… guide… my… soul.

Rubble that are only good for praying to the strong people…!!

Page 8:
I pray to no one.
I will rise to the level of the Ten Commandments with my own strength!!!

*Twitch*

The Goddesses came in a flock again, huh. They never learn…
Hmph… Is something the matter? Anyone that wants to die by my hands come attack me.

Bottom text: If you are curious about the rest, watch the movie and get the present for the 500.000 first viewers!

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Lady Supreme Deity… The Four Archangels… lord… hah.
By lord here is he referring to another person who is not the SD or one of the Archangels? Or is it because he is suffering?