Info - Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter | Page 151 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Can we expect to see some gore and bloodshed in this sequel like people's heads being chopped up,torn to pieces, people being burned in stakes :teehee

On a serious level i feel Hiro's manga need some man-eating monster.

He lacks it(unless you count the Dragons though our heroes didn't have to deal with it).So i hope to see Team Natsu vs Cannibalistic monsters in his sequel.

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Can we expect to see some gore and bloodshed in this sequel like people's heads being chopped up,torn to pieces, people being burned in stakes :teehee

He lacks it(unless you count the Dragons though our heroes didn't have to deal with it).So i hope to see Team Natsu vs Cannibalistic monsters in his sequel.
I assume no.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Is the man eating part etc related or a reaction to a tweet recently? Or is this Future Plans discussions/predictions?
Tweet mainly.As Hiro tweeted someone else will write this sequel and him not directly drawing and only supervising so I am hoping he/she may add it,Hiro is light in this respect and won't himself add it to FT.

Last edited:

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Didn't he tweet that someone else will draw it.

He is only the supervisor.

That person should convince Mashima of the value of this :kappa
I think Hiro said he’s still writing the sequel but not drawing it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah no Fairy Tail isn’t a Seinen.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
he's doing the story board.
That and Hiro said he’s plotting the story.
Finding fairies, obviously
Yeah that isn’t going to happen since fairies already have been shown to exist and they don’t have tails so there won’t be any point to the 100 Year Quest being about finding fairies.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
While I don’t I think the 100 Year Quest has anything with finding fairies I do have a theory about why Gildarts was at Mount Saint Zonia that I already discussed with @azhasnts Which is that the 100 Year Quest doesn’t really take place at Mount Saint Zonia but in Seven or Bosco and Gildarts probably decided to rest on Mount Saint Zonia due Gildarts stopping on Mount Saint Zonia for the night. But as soon as Gildarts got to Mount Saint Zonia he accidentally unsealed Acnologia who probably was sealed away on Mount Saint Zonia by Angel Saint Micaldi 400 years and due to his injuries Gildarts wasn’t able to finish the 100 Year Quest which is why Gildarts failed the 100 Year Quest.

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
That and Hiro said he’s plotting the story.

Yeah that isn’t going to happen since fairies already have been shown to exist and they don’t have tails so there won’t be any point to the 100 Year Quest being about finding fairies.
While I don’t I think the 100 Year Quest has anything with finding fairies I do have a theory about why Gildarts was at Mount Saint Zonia that I already discussed with @azhasnts Which is that the 100 Year Quest doesn’t really take place at Mount Saint Zonia but in Seven or Bosco and Gildarts probably decided to rest on Mount Saint Zonia due Gildarts stopping on Mount Saint Zonia for the night. But as soon as Gildarts got to Mount Saint Zonia he accidentally unsealed Acnologia who probably was sealed away on Mount Saint Zonia by Angel Saint Micaldi 400 years and due to his injuries Gildarts wasn’t able to finish the 100 Year Quest which is why Gildarts failed the 100 Year Quest.
Who is Angel Saint Micaldi?

azhasnts

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
Cool Spider-man

Is there going to be an exhibition today? or already had?

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is there going to be an exhibition today? or already had?
The art exhibit for FT starts today, this portrait by Mashima is for the Marvel Manga Award him and Marvel Editor C.B. Cebulski are judging through Kodansha (FT's publisher). More info here

azhasnts

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
The art exhibit for FT starts today, this portrait by Mashima is for the Marvel Manga Award him and Marvel Editor C.B. Cebulski are judging through Kodansha (FT's publisher). More info here
Thanks :) about the portrait, I already knew it, I just took the opportunity to ask about the exhibition.
I'm going to wait to see pictures of the exhibition

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
I might as well ask for graffiti requests.

Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

You can request graffiti once in a while.
I could not keep up with all the reply. Excuse me. I will do someday again. I have work and I will fall. then!

Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

I didn't chase all the replies. Excuse me. I will try again sometime. It falls because there is work. !

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
He takes requests? Everyone please flood his Twitter with Laxus, Mira, Dimaria, Ultear requests : p

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
He takes requests? Everyone please flood his Twitter with Laxus, Mira, Dimaria, Ultear requests : p
There's already been a lot of requests for Laxus and Mira so there doesn't need to be anymore.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm seeing a lot of people freaking out because of the Nali drawing :XD
The reason people are freaking out is because they don’t like that Lisanna is in the drawing. And from what I’ve seen it’s been the Nalu shippers who were freaking out from the drawing though there were some Nalu shippers who had no problem with the drawing.
more

lol ofc, even though it's just a graffiti people will get butthurt
There doesn’t need to be more since I think there’s enough.

Last edited: