Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
wuts so fkin funny m8?
Boring stuff is boring *yawn

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Well if you don't even get the name right then how are you so sure the second season is better? xP
Because I remember everything else :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh yeah, snob, it's only one of the most beloved series ever....:residentsleeper
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
trash talking Evangelion? It's been a while since I've seen that xD

Because I remember everything else :3c
Interesting memory you have there :3c

---------- Post added February 21, 2015 at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was February 19, 2015 at 06:52 PM ----------

syx, this is so awesome you have to watch it :zomg

 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I usually despise any kind of AMVs, but that one sure is sweet. :zomg
Fate/Zero > Fate UBW all the way! Can't wait for the continuation of UBW though. Which reminds me that I still have to finish the UBW route of the VN.

Steins;Gate was awesome! I didn't watch the movie yet, but the anime series was brilliant. Do you remember the scene when Okabe (before undoing the very first D-mail) suddenly realized that Kurisu dies in the original world line? You remember his shocked face? It was the same for me, I completely forgot about Kurisu and was stunned for several minutes. I’m glad everyone made it through one way or the other. I hope the movie doesn’t tear apart ourlovely cast.

I still watch Code Geass. Not gonna say much about it other than it’s as average as average could get, no other word describes it better I think.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I started reading BnHa thanks to you syx.
Such a long title name though.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I usually despise any kind of AMVs, but that one sure is sweet. :zomg
Fate/Zero > Fate UBW all the way! Can't wait for the continuation of UBW though. Which reminds me that I still have to finish the UBW route of the VN.

Steins;Gate was awesome! I didn't watch the movie yet, but the anime series was brilliant. Do you remember the scene when Okabe (before undoing the very first D-mail) suddenly realized that Kurisu dies in the original world line? You remember his shocked face? It was the same for me, I completely forgot about Kurisu and was stunned for several minutes. I’m glad everyone made it through one way or the other. I hope the movie doesn’t tear apart ourlovely cast.

I still watch Code Geass. Not gonna say much about it other than it’s as average as average could get, no other word describes it better I think.
Glad you like it :zomg

Well, how can you properly judge that without having seen the second half? :XD In my opinion they're too different to compare because they're not from the same writer, but I had as much fun with UBW as I had with Zero IIRC. Heaven's Feel is the best story anyway, no one can tell me otherwise :D
And yes, if you have the time you should try to finish it, if only to read HF afterwards.

Yeah I was too :nod You kind of forget some things because there's just so much that happens. Tbh what I most vividly remember is the reveal/confrontation with Mr. Braun and when Okabe confronted Moeka (in the room, if you get what I mean...). Obviously the attack on the lab too and many others lol. You've seen the OVA too? Better watch that before the movie.

Haha, well I don't really care about the series at this point.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Though I still remember the scene with Euphie if you know what I'm talking about, IIRC that was really well done and shocking :gwah
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Agreed. That scene was epic. :zomg

Anyway... Syx-kun, I hope you didn't forget your pervy Senpai?! :gwah
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I started reading BnHa thanks to you syx.
Such a long title name though.
I've read your posts in the thread, it seems you like it, which is glad to hear. :)
Any favorite characters? I think Aizawa is pretty cool, reminds me of Kakashi somehow. And I like Todoroki, because even though he is really powerful, he doesn't act like a complete douchebag. I hope we will see more of Uraraka, she is such a lovely girl. And Tokoyami probably impressed me the most in the last couple of chapters, sick ability he has there.

Glad you like it :zomg

Well, how can you properly judge that without having seen the second half? :XD In my opinion they're too different to compare because they're not from the same writer, but I had as much fun with UBW as I had with Zero IIRC. Heaven's Feel is the best story anyway, no one can tell me otherwise :D
And yes, if you have the time you should try to finish it, if only to read HF afterwards.

Yeah I was too :nod You kind of forget some things because there's just so much that happens. Tbh what I most vividly remember is the reveal/confrontation with Mr. Braun and when Okabe confronted Moeka (in the room, if you get what I mean...). Obviously the attack on the lab too and many others lol. You've seen the OVA too? Better watch that before the movie.
It's pretty easy to judge it even without the second half, at least for me. The atmosphere in F/Z feels more serious and darker than in UBW. I get the idea of the slice of life scenes, I enjoyed them a lot, but it doesn't fit into the theme/situation. It may sound contradicting, but I'm sure you know what I mean. Nevertheless, UBW is still amazing, there is no denying it. I have a long way to go until HF, but I will definitely finish all VN routes.

Yup, there was so much going on. Always entertaining, the tension never declined. I think the OVA goes under Episode 25? Where they visit USA? Where Okabe tells the passport controller something along the lines like "I'm a mad scientist, I will destroy and take over the United States."? :lmao That was a very nice episode with a cute ending. :x3

Anyway... Syx-kun, I hope you didn't forget your pervy Senpai?! :gwah
Nah, I didn't forget you. I'm just one of your underlings though. I don't want to bother you. Actually, it's your responsibility to check if I'm all right and/or need anything. You could follow naruto-niichan's example. He never leaves me alone. :glomp He is always here. :-_-
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
He is everywhere... :pout

My spirit is always with you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I've read your posts in the thread, it seems you like it, which is glad to hear. :)
Any favorite characters? I think Aizawa is pretty cool, reminds me of Kakashi somehow. And I like Todoroki, because even though he is really powerful, he doesn't act like a complete douchebag. I hope we will see more of Uraraka, she is such a lovely girl. And Tokoyami probably impressed me the most in the last couple of chapters, sick ability he has there.
Yeah aizawa is one of my bests too. I also like todoroki. I generally like most if not all the characters. Yeah tokoyami was most impressive that round and lida too. Its thanks to lida they got the 1 million headband and thanks to tokoyami that midoriya qualified. Ofcourse both midoriya and Todoroki played their roles as well.
I guess some credit should go to bakugo for managing to get the headband back as well. Although he should have even lost them in they first place.
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's pretty easy to judge it even without the second half, at least for me. The atmosphere in F/Z feels more serious and darker than in UBW. I get the idea of the slice of life scenes, I enjoyed them a lot, but it doesn't fit into the theme/situation. It may sound contradicting, but I'm sure you know what I mean. Nevertheless, UBW is still amazing, there is no denying it. I have a long way to go until HF, but I will definitely finish all VN routes.

Yup, there was so much going on. Always entertaining, the tension never declined. I think the OVA goes under Episode 25? Where they visit USA? Where Okabe tells the passport controller something along the lines like "I'm a mad scientist, I will destroy and take over the United States."? :lmao That was a very nice episode with a cute ending. :x3
That's actually pretty presumpteous if you ask me, there's no way you can properly judge a work if you've only seen half of it's story. I get what you mean though, everyone usually prefers a certain kind of "mood" to what's told. Fate Zero certainly is more grim, with different strong believes of adults colliding. Fate Stay Night is more like a coming of age story, where children still have to find their way. So yes, it's definitely not as realistic nor as serious nor as philosophical as Fate Zero. Like I said, just vastly different writers at work here, but I still prefer HF over Zero. I think that's what you will really like, because it's very close to the mood of Zero. It was pretty much intended this way, the author already had this planned as three different stages. In a very simplistic sense "Believing in your ideal" (Fate route), "Colliding with your ideal" (UBW route) and "Reality overturning your ideal" (HF route). That's as non-spoilerific as I can get XD
And the stuff that turns UBW amazing is yet to come, you will see. You should consider finishing UBW before the second season airs, that way it's going be even more awesome :D

Yes, exactly XD Okabe's engrish is the best, "Im mad scientist, sunofabitch!" :lmao Looking forward to your opinion on the movie :nod

He is everywhere... :pout

My spirit is always with you!
Not everywhere, just where I like to be :blush
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top