Well if you don't even get the name right then how are you so sure the second season is better? xPlol, true... I can't even say it was a typo, W and N are so far away
It's been a while since I've watched it![]()
Well if you don't even get the name right then how are you so sure the second season is better? xPlol, true... I can't even say it was a typo, W and N are so far away
It's been a while since I've watched it![]()
wuts so fkin funny m8?
Boring stuff is boring *yawnwuts so fkin funny m8?
Because I remember everything elseWell if you don't even get the name right then how are you so sure the second season is better? xP

Plebeian taste detected. Begone.Boring stuff is boring *yawn
Snob detected. Begone.Plebeian taste detected. Begone.


Beloved by the unwashed masses?Oh yeah, snob, it's only one of the most beloved series ever....![]()

Interesting memory you have thereBecause I remember everything else![]()



Glad you like itI usually despise any kind of AMVs, but that one sure is sweet.
Fate/Zero > Fate UBW all the way! Can't wait for the continuation of UBW though. Which reminds me that I still have to finish the UBW route of the VN.
Steins;Gate was awesome! I didn't watch the movie yet, but the anime series was brilliant. Do you remember the scene when Okabe (before undoing the very first D-mail) suddenly realized that Kurisu dies in the original world line? You remember his shocked face? It was the same for me, I completely forgot about Kurisu and was stunned for several minutes. I’m glad everyone made it through one way or the other. I hope the movie doesn’t tear apart ourlovely cast.
I still watch Code Geass. Not gonna say much about it other than it’s as average as average could get, no other word describes it better I think.

In my opinion they're too different to compare because they're not from the same writer, but I had as much fun with UBW as I had with Zero IIRC. Heaven's Feel is the best story anyway, no one can tell me otherwise 
You kind of forget some things because there's just so much that happens. Tbh what I most vividly remember is the reveal/confrontation with Mr. Braun and when Okabe confronted Moeka (in the room, if you get what I mean...). Obviously the attack on the lab too and many others lol. You've seen the OVA too? Better watch that before the movie.


I've read your posts in the thread, it seems you like it, which is glad to hear.I started reading BnHa thanks to you syx.
Such a long title name though.

It's pretty easy to judge it even without the second half, at least for me. The atmosphere in F/Z feels more serious and darker than in UBW. I get the idea of the slice of life scenes, I enjoyed them a lot, but it doesn't fit into the theme/situation. It may sound contradicting, but I'm sure you know what I mean. Nevertheless, UBW is still amazing, there is no denying it. I have a long way to go until HF, but I will definitely finish all VN routes.Glad you like it
Well, how can you properly judge that without having seen the second half?In my opinion they're too different to compare because they're not from the same writer, but I had as much fun with UBW as I had with Zero IIRC. Heaven's Feel is the best story anyway, no one can tell me otherwise
And yes, if you have the time you should try to finish it, if only to read HF afterwards.
Yeah I was tooYou kind of forget some things because there's just so much that happens. Tbh what I most vividly remember is the reveal/confrontation with Mr. Braun and when Okabe confronted Moeka (in the room, if you get what I mean...). Obviously the attack on the lab too and many others lol. You've seen the OVA too? Better watch that before the movie.
That was a very nice episode with a cute ending. 
Nah, I didn't forget you. I'm just one of your underlings though. I don't want to bother you. Actually, it's your responsibility to check if I'm all right and/or need anything. You could follow naruto-niichan's example. He never leaves me alone.Anyway... Syx-kun, I hope you didn't forget yourpervySenpai?!![]()
He is always here. 

Yeah aizawa is one of my bests too. I also like todoroki. I generally like most if not all the characters. Yeah tokoyami was most impressive that round and lida too. Its thanks to lida they got the 1 million headband and thanks to tokoyami that midoriya qualified. Ofcourse both midoriya and Todoroki played their roles as well.I've read your posts in the thread, it seems you like it, which is glad to hear.
Any favorite characters? I think Aizawa is pretty cool, reminds me of Kakashi somehow. And I like Todoroki, because even though he is really powerful, he doesn't act like a complete douchebag. I hope we will see more of Uraraka, she is such a lovely girl. And Tokoyami probably impressed me the most in the last couple of chapters, sick ability he has there.
That's actually pretty presumpteous if you ask me, there's no way you can properly judge a work if you've only seen half of it's story. I get what you mean though, everyone usually prefers a certain kind of "mood" to what's told. Fate Zero certainly is more grim, with different strong believes of adults colliding. Fate Stay Night is more like a coming of age story, where children still have to find their way. So yes, it's definitely not as realistic nor as serious nor as philosophical as Fate Zero. Like I said, just vastly different writers at work here, but I still prefer HF over Zero. I think that's what you will really like, because it's very close to the mood of Zero. It was pretty much intended this way, the author already had this planned as three different stages. In a very simplistic sense "Believing in your ideal" (Fate route), "Colliding with your ideal" (UBW route) and "Reality overturning your ideal" (HF route). That's as non-spoilerific as I can get XDIt's pretty easy to judge it even without the second half, at least for me. The atmosphere in F/Z feels more serious and darker than in UBW. I get the idea of the slice of life scenes, I enjoyed them a lot, but it doesn't fit into the theme/situation. It may sound contradicting, but I'm sure you know what I mean. Nevertheless, UBW is still amazing, there is no denying it. I have a long way to go until HF, but I will definitely finish all VN routes.
Yup, there was so much going on. Always entertaining, the tension never declined. I think the OVA goes under Episode 25? Where they visit USA? Where Okabe tells the passport controller something along the lines like "I'm a mad scientist, I will destroy and take over the United States."?That was a very nice episode with a cute ending.
![]()

Looking forward to your opinion on the movie 
Not everywhere, just where I like to beHe is everywhere...
My spirit is always with you!




