Don't forget the 'score in the last minute' also. =3=Man, what the hell is this. I didn't get one prediction right today... Next thing we know Iran beats Spain 3-0 and Portugal scores in his own net with the butt...
Don't forget the 'score in the last minute' also. =3=Man, what the hell is this. I didn't get one prediction right today... Next thing we know Iran beats Spain 3-0 and Portugal scores in his own net with the butt...
That's some quite of faith you have there.Woooof this is gonna be epic if they at least tie!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well miracle bitch do something about it '-'That's some quite of faith you have there.
There should be an option with 'scoring not in the opponents goal'I think I will pick every option " Will there be a Penalty " to Yes...
The most interesting thing in this match, for now, is why the roof isn't closed![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I rather wanna meme. '-'Cant see anything that is happening so I'm just supporting Egypt cause Salah is carismatic xD
After sitting on the cables for the second time and having the office listen to the match with me again, I had to stop with the rádio shit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well miracle bitch do something about it '-'
It's interesting if there's an option " Ronaldo will score the first goal " would that apply to own goalThere should be an option with 'scoring not in the opponents goal'![]()
So it was you all the time that is doing this to Egypt! Now everything makes sense. No wonder they are behind... I would also be behind in scores if someone would call me MagiaC'mon egyptia :'(
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well if Nacho feels like being a true nacho, then it would mhmIt's interesting if there's an option " Ronaldo will score the first goal " would that apply to own goal![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
At least his 'wonderful' hair makes it up for it95% of the current memes are still only about Neymar... and they are not even remotely funny.

You missed some good ones then:95% of the current memes are still only about Neymar... and they are not even remotely funny.
Why are you having the same thought as me and reply quite the same as me... YOU PIECE OF SHIET WOMAN!You missed some good ones then:
![]()
D: !Why are you having the same thought as me and reply quite the same as me... YOU PIECE OF SHIET WOMAN!
At least his 'wonderful' hair makes it up for it![]()
Great minds think alike.You missed some good ones then:
![]()