Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Poorly placed penalty, but the incredible pace made up for it.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I think I will pick every option " Will there be a Penalty " to Yes...

The most interesting thing in this match, for now, is why the roof isn't closed :lambirb
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Cant see anything that is happening so I'm just supporting Egypt cause Salah is charismatic xD
After sitting on the cables for the second time and having the office listen to the match with me again, I had to stop with the rádio shit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's some quite of faith you have there.
Well miracle bitch do something about it '-'
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I think I will pick every option " Will there be a Penalty " to Yes...

The most interesting thing in this match, for now, is why the roof isn't closed :lambirb
There should be an option with 'scoring not in the opponents goal' :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Cant see anything that is happening so I'm just supporting Egypt cause Salah is carismatic xD
After sitting on the cables for the second time and having the office listen to the match with me again, I had to stop with the rádio shit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well miracle bitch do something about it '-'
I rather wanna meme. '-'
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
C'mon egyptia :'(
So it was you all the time that is doing this to Egypt! Now everything makes sense. No wonder they are behind... I would also be behind in scores if someone would call me Magia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's interesting if there's an option " Ronaldo will score the first goal " would that apply to own goal :lambirb
Well if Nacho feels like being a true nacho, then it would mhm :lambirb
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
95% of the current memes are still only about Neymar... and they are not even remotely funny.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
It's unfortunate, Egypt was playing quite well but after that first score they all went ''giving hopes'' modus lel.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
95% of the current memes are still only about Neymar... and they are not even remotely funny.
At least his 'wonderful' hair makes it up for it :kappa
 
Top