That's whatSoon this won't stay as a happy place for me, it seems @.@
That's whatSoon this won't stay as a happy place for me, it seems @.@
FeelsMessi must feel in Argentina like I was in during my journey in Platinum/Diamond rank.
You try to carry that shit and your other party members with your skills but you just can't..
I'm gonna send him that motivational cat poster..Feelsfreakingbadman
"Just"? '-' Bish you told me that like 2 or 3 days ago.Omg just realized that I prolly gonna miss Brazil vs Costa Rica tomorrow.... are you kidding me....... well then guess I have one thing to do knowing this..........
PIECE OF SHIET @Farfalla
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nice bait woman!"Just"? '-' Bish you told me that like 2 or 3 days ago.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Aye, he's the one that spams me memes.
You know Farfosh.... I will just say nothing. ^3^Aye, he's the one that spams me memes.

Hopefully for you Brazil will win tomorrow or else you will see it yourself. : PAs if anyone rly feared me![]()
ExactlyIt's easy! If you think the answer is yes then answer no! If you think the answer is no then answer yes! However if you think the answer is no while you're lying to yourself and know the answer is yes then say no! If you think the answer is yes while you're lying to yourself and know the answer is no then answer yes! And if you don't know.............. then always go for option B!
It's just that simple mhm and if that isn't correct then blame @Lambu mhm.
![]()
Well I expected Croacia to take Argentina head on but it doesn't seem the case, ARG is facing them, nice.
you're a terrible father, Spanish dude!