Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Omg just realized that I prolly gonna miss Brazil vs Costa Rica tomorrow.... are you kidding me....... well then guess I have one thing to do knowing this..........



PIECE OF SHIET @Farfalla
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Messi must feel in Argentina like I was in during my journey in Platinum/Diamond rank.

You try to carry that shit and your other party members with your skills but you just can't..
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Omg just realized that I prolly gonna miss Brazil vs Costa Rica tomorrow.... are you kidding me....... well then guess I have one thing to do knowing this..........



PIECE OF SHIET @Farfalla
"Just"? '-' Bish you told me that like 2 or 3 days ago.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Faffs made me laugh. :lmao

This is excellent, just excellent. xDD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
It's easy! If you think the answer is yes then answer no! If you think the answer is no then answer yes! However if you think the answer is no while you're lying to yourself and know the answer is yes then say no! If you think the answer is yes while you're lying to yourself and know the answer is no then answer yes! And if you don't know.............. then always go for option B!

It's just that simple mhm and if that isn't correct then blame @Lambu mhm.
Exactly :lambirb


Well I expected Croacia to take Argentina head on but it doesn't seem the case, ARG is facing them, nice.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
This match is aggressive so far I like it :zomg

 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top