A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Wtf real xdxdxd
It was in naruto thread,spoilers were early so I posted them and I said that 'It might be fake,I do not know but this is the only one in internet' and you posted like 'That shit is 100% fake','Spoilers never arrive later than day time there. Try harder.','not buying it'
And you were admin back then...

I was like...:oh

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

I feel for you bro
Thanks :crying

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

And niichan stop ignoring me :emocat
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Blame google... No "fighto" memes were found...
 

airmattress

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2014
Messages
2,214
Reaction score
983
Gender
Hidden
Country
Joker
I'm naruto-niichan, your loveable blue. Need help? Ask me~
OP still not updated?!
Tsk tsk

If it doesn't update soon them I'm gonna sound like a really broken record
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,107
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Are you a stalker? :kappa
Staaaaulkaaaaaaaaaaaaaah? :blink :blink
/tilts head

*Bad Luffy impression.

:nono
Just a very motivated person. :nod
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
OP still not updated?!
Tsk tsk

If it doesn't update soon them I'm gonna sound like a really broken record
lol I will update it soon, just for you :blush Did you come here by mistake again? :lmao

DYING!!!...exams...*died*

:gwah
Gambatte niichan :blush

Well kev has so many stalkers :kappa
You sound alive to me though, so I guess you survived the exams XD

Arigatou goi-kun :D

I don't have stalkers, I have followers
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Followers, stalkers... Whatever you want to call them. :kappa
 
Last edited:
Top