A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Because a certain someone is in one of those moods again I'll just post it here:

Dropped Active Raid, Bahamut and Schwarzensmarken. I was wondering if I should get rid of anything else?
lol now you drop stuff? XD Looking at your list I can't judge a few series, the only thing I dropped is HaruChika which I found plain boring, but if you like it that's okay :XD From what I watch I don't plan to drop anything, the only thing I feel so-so about is Musaigen, but at least the fanservice and animation delivers :D

No problem my friend. :D I fabricate a lot of those freudian slips as well. :XD
One of my favorites of course. For other reasons than just her appearance. She knows how to be badass and intimidating. Well she is more than 100 years old after all...

Thanks. I'll need it.

Imagine the badassery of Shirou copying Gates of babylon thanks to the classcard... Twice the fun from the get go. He should be able to Ea the shit out of Shinji.
Well the really old people in manga usually are badass and/or smart, so that fits ;)

From what I read it seems Sakura simply mistook it for the Gilgamesh card and it actually was an empty Archer-card or something, hence he basically equiped Heroic Spirit Emiya lol. Not too sure though, we gotta wait for the Edited Manga.

@niichan
well I'm not done with that part. He actually hasn't raped her, it's more like he's about to. Her breasts are exposed and I think her lower half too. She tells him not to do it or so. In the walk through, the next option is 'O can't do something she doesn't want' or something like that so perhaps that's the next thing that'll come up. The last option I chose before that was to look in the commercial district (which is in the walk through) after that, there's no option to choose and the story progresses as though he's going to rape her. I think I'm still on track though
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@niichan
It wasn't the wrong route. That part was more like foreplay. When he moves and is about to actually rape her, you get to choose. I'm going to save because I need to see how the scene plays it if they do have sex
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@niichan
:zomg I finally finished Arcuied's route. Both true and good ending.
So, where to start, Roa possessed Shiki Tohno (the real one). Akiha said Shiki was adopted on a whim but considering he apparently has Tohno blood in him, I'm thinking he's a illegitimate son. Perhaps his dad had him outside wedlock and had to adopt him. Maybe it was the mother that insisted. It could explain his apparent dislike for Shiki which doesn't really make sense considering he adopted him by himself.
For the fight, it was pretty nice. Their eyes were different after all and Shiki's were more powerful. Somehow, I feel Arcuied remaining dead would've been a been kinda better for the story. The ending part where he's dealing with her death was really emotional and nice.
Anyway, I enjoyed both endings regardless. Was really nice. I'll take Ciel'a route next :D
Heh, interesting hearing your thoughts~ Well all of the SHIKI TOHNO and Shiki Tohno stuff will get explained in other routes :D And I kind of forgot

She dies in one of her route's endings? Well true end is what happened for real anyway, the good end usually is to make you happy and stuff XD Personally I think (IIRC) that I enjoyed Ciel's route more, looking forward to hear your thoughts!

What do you think about actual sex being in the novel? ;)
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Heh, interesting hearing your thoughts~ Well all of the SHIKI TOHNO and Shiki Tohno stuff will get explained in other routes :D And I kind of forgot

She dies in one of her route's endings? Well true end is what happened for real anyway, the good end usually is to make you happy and stuff XD Personally I think (IIRC) that I enjoyed Ciel's route more, looking forward to hear your thoughts!

What do you think about actual sex being in the novel? ;)
well she dies in both routes but comes back. Roa kills her initially then Shiki gets pissed and kills him, though technically ciel finished him off. Arcuied comes back later and explains that roa stole her powers but since Shiki killed him, she regained them and revived herself or so. What I meant was, if she remained dead, it might've made the story more tragic and sorta better. Though, on the true end, she says she's going back to sleep and that Shiki should forget about her so I guess that sorta counts as her dying XD

Well, the sex is uh, cool I guess lol.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
well she dies in both routes but comes back. Roa kills her initially then Shiki gets pissed and kills him, though technically ciel finished him off. Arcuied comes back later and explains that roa stole her powers but since Shiki killed him, she regained them and revived herself or so. What I meant was, if she remained dead, it might've made the story more tragic and sorta better. Though, on the true end, she says she's going back to sleep and that Shiki should forget about her so I guess that sorta counts as her dying XD

Well, the sex is uh, cool I guess lol.
Right, now I remember. Well I get what you mean, though yeah in the true end it more or less means he's never going to see her again. Would need a reread to talk about it in detail, but I'm planning to wait a bit longer, probably after our trip to Japan, not sure. There's a Tsukihime remake in the works btw, with updated graphics, story somewhat changed/extended (though we dunno to what degree yet) and more music etc etc of course. That's still going to take years until we see it I believe, really looking forward to that one though :D Once you're done with Tsukihime I can show you some new chara designs~

Well I was asking because some people are not cool with the sex (in general, not just talking about Tsukihime) but that's good. Problem is some mistake the few sex scenes as a sign that the whole game is just an interactive porn or something, while it isn't like that at all. Besides VNs especially made for sex I guess lol, called nukige.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Right, now I remember. Well I get what you mean, though yeah in the true end it more or less means he's never going to see her again. Would need a reread to talk about it in detail, but I'm planning to wait a bit longer, probably after our trip to Japan, not sure. There's a Tsukihime remake in the works btw, with updated graphics, story somewhat changed/extended (though we dunno to what degree yet) and more music etc etc of course. That's still going to take years until we see it I believe, really looking forward to that one though :D Once you're done with Tsukihime I can show you some new chara designs~

Well I was asking because some people are not cool with the sex (in general, not just talking about Tsukihime) but that's good. Problem is some mistake the few sex scenes as a sign that the whole game is just an interactive porn or something, while it isn't like that at all. Besides VNs especially made for sex I guess lol, called nukige.
Yeah, though she still technically didn't die so it's not really the same thing XD. Well, it's not really about the death but more like he got to see her again and he's aware she's not dead so it was like a sort of good end. The aftermath of roa's battle where Shiki is mourning and all was really nice for the story hence why I thought it was better. Well, still very good though

Oh, that, lol. Well no, I don't think of it that way. I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't be cool with sex. I mean, sex is basically in pretty much every thing now. Books, movies, etc. Heck, it's another realistic bit. I mean, considering how close they both got and the time they spent together and that they both fancied each other, it would've been more weird if they didn't have sex. Though I guess the problem might be that the sex is a bit too explicit. Well, it wasn't really a problem anyway.
Wouldn't interactive sex be one where you choose what to do? Lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
lol now you drop stuff? XD Looking at your list I can't judge a few series, the only thing I dropped is HaruChika which I found plain boring, but if you like it that's okay :XD From what I watch I don't plan to drop anything, the only thing I feel so-so about is Musaigen, but at least the fanservice and animation delivers :D

Well the really old people in manga usually are badass and/or smart, so that fits ;)

From what I read it seems Sakura simply mistook it for the Gilgamesh card and it actually was an empty Archer-card or something, hence he basically equiped Heroic Spirit Emiya lol. Not too sure though, we gotta wait for the Edited Manga.
Yeah I just had to get rid of the meh stuff... Yeah Musaigen is a really... Guilty pleasure... So basically Cross Ange in not so good. :D

Mavis obaa-chan huh... I am not sure if she would like to hear that... x'D

Damn Gilgamesh equip would've been not enough fanservice huh? :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@niichan

It has been released~
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What are you talking about, Akame ga Kill? Yeah that was one good chap, ofc things wouldn't go smoothly, they never can in this manga XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes there is :D And yes I know, I couldn't get to much of it yet though. I saw like the first 30 minutes, since then I never really continued. I guess I might watch the rest this weekend, but the first 30 minutes were rather meh.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What a nice AgK chapter... This'll be a great all out war. :blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I really have to say...
Watching Boku dake ga Inai Machi really builds up a lot of rage inside of me. (For multiple reasons).. That almost never happens...
Well done...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@niichan So when will we continue our awesome plan? :blush
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We can continue tomorrow ofc, in case I'm better tomorrow. Seems like I caught a Magen Darm Infekt this time, because I'm feverish and feel pretty bad... hopefully after that I can stay healthy for the next two months :oh I hope this time you will have a free evening xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Tomorrow my evening is rather free, yup.

Get well soon, onii-sama. :hug
I have a cold myself. :gwah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As the Anime is still kinda far away... :D
Sadly in english but it is something~
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, though she still technically didn't die so it's not really the same thing XD. Well, it's not really about the death but more like he got to see her again and he's aware she's not dead so it was like a sort of good end. The aftermath of roa's battle where Shiki is mourning and all was really nice for the story hence why I thought it was better. Well, still very good though

Oh, that, lol. Well no, I don't think of it that way. I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't be cool with sex. I mean, sex is basically in pretty much every thing now. Books, movies, etc. Heck, it's another realistic bit. I mean, considering how close they both got and the time they spent together and that they both fancied each other, it would've been more weird if they didn't have sex. Though I guess the problem might be that the sex is a bit too explicit. Well, it wasn't really a problem anyway.
Wouldn't interactive sex be one where you choose what to do? Lol.
Yeah I get what you mean. I hope I can read it again sometime this year, so that I can share my opinion more clearly, right now it's just been too long since I last read it, so my memory is kind of foggy regarding some stuff xD

I think that's exactly why many people judge it prematurely, yeah. Sex in a movie, at least if it's portrayed in detail somewhat, just screams bad writing/only something to jerk off to for a bunch of people lol. But yeah, it's not really anything like that. A lot of eroge even get new releases replacing the sex scenes with something else, so that they can release it for all ages. Fate/Stay Night is such an example, and I actually consider 2/3 of the replacement scenes better than the sex, but that's mostly because the reason for sex in Stay Night often is rather ridiculous :XD
lol I guess yeah. Anyway, did you get any further?

Yeah I just had to get rid of the meh stuff... Yeah Musaigen is a really... Guilty pleasure... So basically Cross Ange in not so good. :D
I actually miss some quality trash show like Ange :( I really enjoyed the show besides it being so trashy XD


As the Anime is still kinda far away... :D
Sadly in english but it is something~
I've watched some pieces here and there, looks pretty cool. I just hope we will get the conclusion sometime this year in the anime too... x'D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I actually miss some quality trash show like Ange :( I really enjoyed the show besides it being so trashy XD

I've watched some pieces here and there, looks pretty cool. I just hope we will get the conclusion sometime this year in the anime too... x'D
Yeah Ange was high level trash... Even two cour... :(

Maybe next year... :kappa
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@niichan
Yeah, I'm on Ciel's route and I've gotten up to where he kills Arcuied the first time and meets ciel in the rain afterward. Then she takes him to her house. I think I stopped somewhere around there. I should be able to finish her route within the coming week, hopefully :nod
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah Ange was high level trash... Even two cour... :(

Maybe next year... :kappa
I will get some trash from japan instead :kappa

@niichan
Yeah, I'm on Ciel's route and I've gotten up to where he kills Arcuied the first time and meets ciel in the rain afterward. Then she takes him to her house. I think I stopped somewhere around there. I should be able to finish her route within the coming week, hopefully :nod
Glad to hear that, tell me when you do :D Are you enjoying being a blue?~
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I will get some trash from japan instead :kappa



Glad to hear that, tell me when you do :D Are you enjoying being a blue?~
Will do :nod

I am and still getting the hang of it. Still haven't completely gotten used to the blue name though :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Will do :nod

I am and still getting the hang of it. Still haven't completely gotten used to the blue name though :XD
Well that's the usual, I think it was the same for all of us before too XD You will get used to it before you even notice, haha. I'm sure you will use your new powers wisely ;)

Which kind of trash? :kappa
Shana dakimakura :kappa
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well that's the usual, I think it was the same for all of us before too XD You will get used to it before you even notice, haha. I'm sure you will use your new powers wisely ;)
Ah, so nothing new then. Still cool to see that blue everytime :hip
Oho, I will ;)
 
Top