A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,969
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
What is your favorite Fate opening/ending?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
uhm my favourite OP definitely is "Another Heaven" (Heaven's Feel VITA OP). As for the ED, that's a tough one. Not that many out there and I usually pay less attention to EDs anyway. If I had to pick one it probably would be "Memoria" (Fate/Zero ED1), though Kalafina's songs for UBW weren't half-bad either.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nii have you seen ReZero?
Wasn't that the best episode of the whole season so far? :zomg
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Did you post that just before I made a comment on Slack? :XD Yeah, definitely the best episode so far. More or less perfect from beginning to end, from the creepy music, the awesome voice acting (especially Subaru and Ram) and all dem emotions :blush Subaru's slowly turning into a very likeable character.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The creepy music is really awesome. Sounds to me like that black hand is the jealous witch or something. Nasty curse.
What did Emilia call herself the first time? By now I think it is no coincidence that she called herself that during the first episode. The name of the witch...
 
Last edited:

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,969
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
uhm my favourite OP definitely is "Another Heaven" (Heaven's Feel VITA OP). As for the ED, that's a tough one. Not that many out there and I usually pay less attention to EDs anyway. If I had to pick one it probably would be "Memoria" (Fate/Zero ED1), though Kalafina's songs for UBW weren't half-bad either.
This is just..unforgivable. First, how come you don't like Brave Shine? Second, how come you aren't fan of Kalafina's songs?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The creepy music is really awesome. Sounds to me like that black hand is the jealous witch or something. Nasty curse.
What did Emilia call herself the first time? By now I think it is no coincidence that she called herself that during the first episode. The name of the witch...
Seems like it, considering he starts to give of her stench more and more with each death.
Satella, I guess that's the name of the witch. IIRC Emilia did say she looked like her somewhat or something, during the first ep, but not sure what exactly's up there. Twins/possessed/dual personality. Could be all of that lol.

This is just..unforgivable. First, how come you don't like Brave Shine? Second, how come you aren't fan of Kalafina's songs?
I never said I don't like Brave Shine (I do), just that another song/OP is my favourite :D And I like most of Kalafina's songs, again I just like some other songs more XD
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,969
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
:hug How are you doing Holt?
Been doing good..but so little time to do things. I did play a bit of Tsukihime the other day..haven't forgotten about it XD
I've not picked up any of your anime recs, and I actually lost the list since it was saved on my phone which I had to restore last week. Should be fairly easy to search for the post though
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I never said I don't like Brave Shine (I do), just that another song/OP is my favourite :D And I like most of Kalafina's songs, again I just like some other songs more XD
Elaborate! :zomg:zomg

I personally think Last Stardust is way above Brave Shine.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Been doing good..but so little time to do things. I did play a bit of Tsukihime the other day..haven't forgotten about it XD
I've not picked up any of your anime recs, and I actually lost the list since it was saved on my phone which I had to restore last week. Should be fairly easy to search for the post though
lol I'm surprised you still continue XD For me the really good part starts at the "Near Side of the Moon", aka the Akiha, Hisui and Kohaku route, but I don't think you're there yet. Probably still hanging at the start of the Ciel route I guess :p
Well there's only so much you can do, just take your time. I think you can find it rather easily, pls don't ask me to write it down again haha.
Also glad to hear you're doing fine, but I guess life's busy for you too huh?

Elaborate! :zomg:zomg

I personally think Last Stardust is way above Brave Shine.
Elaborate on what exactly? :D If you ask me for a better OP song, that would be the one from Heavens Feel (Vita OP), "Another Heaven".

And yes, Last Stardust is way above Brave Shine :nod
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
lol I'm surprised you still continue XD For me the really good part starts at the "Near Side of the Moon", aka the Akiha, Hisui and Kohaku route, but I don't think you're there yet. Probably still hanging at the start of the Ciel route I guess :p
Well there's only so much you can do, just take your time. I think you can find it rather easily, pls don't ask me to write it down again haha.
Also glad to hear you're doing fine, but I guess life's busy for you too huh?
"I never go back on my word..that's my way of the ninja"..would've found an appropriate Naruto gif but feeling a bit lazy :p but yeah, I actually do plan to finish it regardless, and I do find it interesting so that helps.

Not really at the start of Ciel though. Probably closer to the end...Chaos has already been defeated. I've checked the walk through and I only have a handful of choices left to make.

Yeah, I know I can..and will XD

It is, but I'm coping somehow..not like I have another choice anyway XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
"I never go back on my word..that's my way of the ninja"..would've found an appropriate Naruto gif but feeling a bit lazy :p but yeah, I actually do plan to finish it regardless, and I do find it interesting so that helps.

Not really at the start of Ciel though. Probably closer to the end...Chaos has already been defeated. I've checked the walk through and I only have a handful of choices left to make.

Yeah, I know I can..and will XD

It is, but I'm coping somehow..not like I have another choice anyway XD
Haha what a great way to put it :D Glad to hear that.

Oh I guess you're farther than I expected then, that's nice! Sounds like you've been reading (very) slowly but steadily. I could never do that tbh, when I stop following something for so long, I kinda lose touch with the story/atmosphere, especially with VNs, so I try to at least read a bit every second day or so.

Curious to see what you will pick up next :p

We all have to cope in some way, but I hope it's not too stressful :hug
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Haha what a great way to put it :D Glad to hear that.

Oh I guess you're farther than I expected then, that's nice! Sounds like you've been reading (very) slowly but steadily. I could never do that tbh, when I stop following something for so long, I kinda lose touch with the story/atmosphere, especially with VNs, so I try to at least read a bit every second day or so.

Curious to see what you will pick up next :p

We all have to cope in some way, but I hope it's not too stressful :hug
:XD

Yeah I've gone pretty far with Ciel. Perhaps but it's not really a problem for me, once I start back up, I can remember the story so the time in between doesn't really affect me, which is good, because I certainly wouldn't have been able to start the story over again each time XD

For anime? Probably TGTL. That pic won me over lol

Yeah I am. Thankfully, I'm getting used to it :nod
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Elaborate on what exactly? :D If you ask me for a better OP song, that would be the one from Heavens Feel (Vita OP), "Another Heaven".

And yes, Last Stardust is way above Brave Shine :nod
I thought you were talking about the singers specifically. I discovered Aimer thanks to Last Stardust (and Brave Shine). Now I really like her 'ninelie' for Koutetsujou and am looking forward to her new singles. As for Kalafina, well, their style is established and I'm a sucker for that kind of music style, so I always find reasons to love them even though the songs are repetitive. XD Which ones are your favs?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Seems like it, considering he starts to give of her stench more and more with each death.
Satella, I guess that's the name of the witch. IIRC Emilia did say she looked like her somewhat or something, during the first ep, but not sure what exactly's up there. Twins/possessed/dual personality. Could be all of that lol.
Rem sure loves that stench now... :hurr She is so deeply in love with Barusu, that it is really really cute. Waifu of the season. Ggwp Emilia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wasn't there a new fate Manga supposed to start? Edited Mangas I mean... :pout
 
Top