Sasuga me 



Yeah, definitely the best episode so far. More or less perfect from beginning to end, from the creepy music, the awesome voice acting (especially Subaru and Ram) and all dem emotions
Subaru's slowly turning into a very likeable character.This is just..unforgivable. First, how come you don't like Brave Shine? Second, how come you aren't fan of Kalafina's songs?uhm my favourite OP definitely is "Another Heaven" (Heaven's Feel VITA OP). As for the ED, that's a tough one. Not that many out there and I usually pay less attention to EDs anyway. If I had to pick one it probably would be "Memoria" (Fate/Zero ED1), though Kalafina's songs for UBW weren't half-bad either.
Seems like it, considering he starts to give of her stench more and more with each death.The creepy music is really awesome. Sounds to me like that black hand is the jealous witch or something. Nasty curse.
What did Emilia call herself the first time? By now I think it is no coincidence that she called herself that during the first episode. The name of the witch...
I never said I don't like Brave Shine (I do), just that another song/OP is my favouriteThis is just..unforgivable. First, how come you don't like Brave Shine? Second, how come you aren't fan of Kalafina's songs?
And I like most of Kalafina's songs, again I just like some other songs more XD


How are you doing Holt?Been doing good..but so little time to do things. I did play a bit of Tsukihime the other day..haven't forgotten about it XDHow are you doing Holt?
Elaborate!I never said I don't like Brave Shine (I do), just that another song/OP is my favouriteAnd I like most of Kalafina's songs, again I just like some other songs more XD


lol I'm surprised you still continue XD For me the really good part starts at the "Near Side of the Moon", aka the Akiha, Hisui and Kohaku route, but I don't think you're there yet. Probably still hanging at the start of the Ciel route I guessBeen doing good..but so little time to do things. I did play a bit of Tsukihime the other day..haven't forgotten about it XD
I've not picked up any of your anime recs, and I actually lost the list since it was saved on my phone which I had to restore last week. Should be fairly easy to search for the post though

Elaborate on what exactly?Elaborate!
I personally think Last Stardust is way above Brave Shine.
If you ask me for a better OP song, that would be the one from Heavens Feel (Vita OP), "Another Heaven".
"I never go back on my word..that's my way of the ninja"..would've found an appropriate Naruto gif but feeling a bit lazylol I'm surprised you still continue XD For me the really good part starts at the "Near Side of the Moon", aka the Akiha, Hisui and Kohaku route, but I don't think you're there yet. Probably still hanging at the start of the Ciel route I guess
Well there's only so much you can do, just take your time. I think you can find it rather easily, pls don't ask me to write it down again haha.
Also glad to hear you're doing fine, but I guess life's busy for you too huh?
but yeah, I actually do plan to finish it regardless, and I do find it interesting so that helps. Haha what a great way to put it"I never go back on my word..that's my way of the ninja"..would've found an appropriate Naruto gif but feeling a bit lazybut yeah, I actually do plan to finish it regardless, and I do find it interesting so that helps.
Not really at the start of Ciel though. Probably closer to the end...Chaos has already been defeated. I've checked the walk through and I only have a handful of choices left to make.
Yeah, I know I can..and will XD
It is, but I'm coping somehow..not like I have another choice anyway XD
Glad to hear that. 

Haha what a great way to put itGlad to hear that.
Oh I guess you're farther than I expected then, that's nice! Sounds like you've been reading (very) slowly but steadily. I could never do that tbh, when I stop following something for so long, I kinda lose touch with the story/atmosphere, especially with VNs, so I try to at least read a bit every second day or so.
Curious to see what you will pick up next
We all have to cope in some way, but I hope it's not too stressful![]()


I thought you were talking about the singers specifically. I discovered Aimer thanks to Last Stardust (and Brave Shine). Now I really like her 'ninelie' for Koutetsujou and am looking forward to her new singles. As for Kalafina, well, their style is established and I'm a sucker for that kind of music style, so I always find reasons to love them even though the songs are repetitive. XD Which ones are your favs?Elaborate on what exactly?If you ask me for a better OP song, that would be the one from Heavens Feel (Vita OP), "Another Heaven".
And yes, Last Stardust is way above Brave Shine![]()
Rem sure loves that stench now...Seems like it, considering he starts to give of her stench more and more with each death.
Satella, I guess that's the name of the witch. IIRC Emilia did say she looked like her somewhat or something, during the first ep, but not sure what exactly's up there. Twins/possessed/dual personality. Could be all of that lol.
She is so deeply in love with Barusu, that it is really really cute. Waifu of the season. Ggwp Emilia.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
