A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You mean the only uncool people.

Unless it is Kaleid Shirou.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
It's been a while nii :D I am back with the songs

 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Me? Never.
I am just saying Kaleid Shirou is the only amazing one.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Have you seen FGO illustration contest results on pixiv, nii?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Have you seen FGO illustration contest results on pixiv, nii?
Yep, lots of cool pics there. I saw quite a few before the contest results but there were lots I missed too. I guess with the insane amount of FGO pictures lately that's no surprise xD I think the winners deserved it, but it all comes down to individual taste anyway.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
BoA :nod

 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
BoA :nod

I like the second one, thanks sir :blush

@niichan, you barely talk or post about ToG. I would also like to hear what you think about the upcoming arc.

@WithYouInSpirit
What are your expectations?
Hmmm, I'm hoping for as much focus on Zahard as possible. The whole Zahard side of the story is what intrigues me most, so learning more about him and his story (including the family leaders) is what I wanna see. Besides that not sure what to expect, I'm not too fond of edgy Karaka and don't care that much about Wangnan, so hopefully that won't get too much focus. That and I hope Rachel gets bitchslapped hard again, despite this weird power she got. At this point I fear she will stick around for way too long, I was hoping she would be done with in one way or another.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I wonder when last I was in here XD
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Hey nii how are you doing? :blush

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Would you, nii? :teehee
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Is nii even here ? :cookiestare
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hey nii how are you doing? :blush

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Would you, nii? :teehee
Oh I'm doing quite fine, you?

Hmm don't like the first, the second is okay/goodish... but it's so nice that you still continue with your recs, thanks :blush

Is nii even here ? :cookiestare
Ofc, I would never leave my thread alone.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

from Kadokawa anime YouTube channel. You probably already know it :p
 
Top