At the moment I am the Zidane of your signature picture.
Not like it's going to change anything about our friendship though
well that's fine, I know that phone games can be pretty demandingYes and no, form 25th I haven't been playing umeniko considering magia record just released to global so that been taking most of my time
I also have some sound track to share of umeniko that I heard in game, so I start by this one cuz it's my favorite yet
U know when this ost plays it's a death flag
come join me in my journey of playing magia record, they made by the same people that made FGO
I'm thinking of making a thread for it if some people are willing to join in MH
Sounds like you're in the pretty early stages of Umi, hope you're enjoying it so far? :3A good choice for the ost though
As for MagiReco, I was thinking about it, but I don't think it's happening. I'm definitely going to check out SinoAlice and that one I'm more curious about. Together with FGO that already makes 2, and I feel like that could already be more than I'm willing to handle
Feel free to share Madoka stuff though and to create a thread, that would be more than welcome 

Prolly even a bit cheaper as a bundle (don't get confused by Umineko Golden Fantasia, that's a fighting game) In case you buy them, I highly recommend the mod to use the PS3 art instead, it's by far the best (but publisher couldn't get the rights for them....)





Even

