A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
At the moment I am the Zidane of your signature picture.
:gwahNot like it's going to change anything about our friendship though :blush

Yes and no, form 25th I haven't been playing umeniko considering magia record just released to global so that been taking most of my time
I also have some sound track to share of umeniko that I heard in game, so I start by this one cuz it's my favorite yet

U know when this ost plays it's a death flag :emobirb


come join me in my journey of playing magia record, they made by the same people that made FGO



I'm thinking of making a thread for it if some people are willing to join in MH
well that's fine, I know that phone games can be pretty demanding :XD Sounds like you're in the pretty early stages of Umi, hope you're enjoying it so far? :3

A good choice for the ost though :emobirb

As for MagiReco, I was thinking about it, but I don't think it's happening. I'm definitely going to check out SinoAlice and that one I'm more curious about. Together with FGO that already makes 2, and I feel like that could already be more than I'm willing to handle :XD Feel free to share Madoka stuff though and to create a thread, that would be more than welcome :nod
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Anything you're interested in on this season @Nii?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,923
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
:zomg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Well I like different rivals, but that doesn't mean I like them just because they're different :P

Just don't really like the archetype rich and smart, but bm boy. His design is pretty boring in my eyes too. He had a not so bad subtle redemption arc, yup, but I'm pretty whatever about him as a whole. I don't dislike him but I never found him particularly interesting.

And hey, with the Steam summer sale you can get both Umineko VNs for 28€ together :p Prolly even a bit cheaper as a bundle (don't get confused by Umineko Golden Fantasia, that's a fighting game) In case you buy them, I highly recommend the mod to use the PS3 art instead, it's by far the best (but publisher couldn't get the rights for them....)
That's understandable. Adding to that, he doesn't cause a lot of chaos in the killing game, with only one unforgivable stunt and his escalating attitude in a later chapter. At least, he's more liked rival in DR as opposed of being very much loved while having vocal haters XP

And that bundle is still damn expensive. Wth :gwah
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I just think that pink doesn't look good on you. :nah
I think it looks pretty okay :p

Anything you're interested in on this season @Nii?
I actually posted my list in the anime thread, I think you even liked it? :XD Sorry for the late answer though :(

You enjoying the anime so far? :blush

That's understandable. Adding to that, he doesn't cause a lot of chaos in the killing game, with only one unforgivable stunt and his escalating attitude in a later chapter. At least, he's more liked rival in DR as opposed of being very much loved while having vocal haters XP

And that bundle is still damn expensive. Wth :gwah
Well yeah, he's less polarizing I guess (though I think Nagito is almost universally beloved lol). He's fine in my eyes, but you won't see me praising him a lot xD

Still too expensive for you? :( I mean, they're quite massive text-wise... but if you can't afford them, then maybe during another sale :nod
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Well yeah, he's less polarizing I guess (though I think Nagito is almost universally beloved lol). He's fine in my eyes, but you won't see me praising him a lot xD

Still too expensive for you? :( I mean, they're quite massive text-wise... but if you can't afford them, then maybe during another sale :nod
That's completely fine! o/
And I doubt there's anymore cheaper sales than that, but we'll have to see <.<

Alright, it's DR fanarts time!










Clearly, Maki's the best pokemon trainer.





Nagito and his cute pet! :zomg
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I disagree.

Blue is the superior color anyway. :kappa
No, that would be red :lambirb

though blue's actually my fav color XD

That's completely fine! o/
And I doubt there's anymore cheaper sales than that, but we'll have to see <.<

Alright, it's DR fanarts time!










Clearly, Maki's the best pokemon trainer.





Nagito and his cute pet! :zomg
Everything's getting cheapter with time, I'm sure you will be able to afford it eventually :nod

Some great pics, thanks Elu :zomg Hard to imagine Nagito as a pure little kid... xD And Maki would obviously be an awesome Pokemon trainer :teach
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Everything's getting cheapter with time, I'm sure you will be able to afford it eventually :nod

Some great pics, thanks Elu :zomg Hard to imagine Nagito as a pure little kid... xD And Maki would obviously be an awesome Pokemon trainer :teach
Eventually.... that's a long wait :emocat

But Nii, Nagito is a sweet cinammon roll who did nothing wrong! /s

Okay, that joke aside, it's actually canon that Nagito did own a dog at some point. It's not really relevant story-wise (it was mentioned once in DR2) but it did show more about him as a character. So it's nice to see some cute pics of it XP

And I do have a headcanon that Maki would be OP as a pokemon trainer, so I agree o/
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Oiii, what's been up my ol' friend?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Haha hey you guys. Yeah, I think I didn't log in for several years... Honestly no excuse for it. I'm fine!! How are you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I feel so fucking rusty. I almost don't remember any emotes or even how to hotkey them, LOL.

I can't believe my old emotes are still here, wtf :nunogasm
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oiii, what's been up my ol' friend?
Holy fuck, at this point I didn't expect to ever see you again. Good to see you're alive and healthy Nuno lol
I just hope you won't vanish again that soon...

I'm doing pretty well, just more busy than I would like (I'm sure you know that feel). Sort of got 2 jobs to handle atm :XD Which is also why I stepped down, but I don't think I'll leave MH fully anytime soon. Otherwise, there's nothing too important, but a lot happens in 2 and half years, so I guess we could talk some more if you find the time :p

How about you? What have you been up to during the last 2 and half 3 years? :3
 
Last edited:
Top