

Saw the Salter pic and had to use it, as simple as thatah..why...it was cute![]()
mb another Padoru will happen closer to ChristmasIf that makes you sleep better and dream of naughty things with Saber Alter, so be my guest.No, if you make a suggestion only once it just keeps getting buried under all the suggestions from other people, and you would eventually forget about itHow about you suggest something to me for a change, I would gladly listen to what you recommend
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

you are hotIt's getting hot in here.![]()
Not even a single suggestion? Are you even trying?If that makes you sleep better and dream of naughty things with Saber Alter, so be my guest.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, I forgot about my suggestions. I don't know what I could suggest the likes like you. The majority of my list should be already covered by yourself.
Lovely days gone past, but a bright future ahead. Let's keep going strong ahmado, my trusted companionThese rainy days remind me of the first time I know Fate franchise, the ufotable anime, Rin's melody, and you nii![]()
I actually would like to, but I'm just way way too busyNii, Late 25 or 26 good for you for mafia game ?
![]()
I'll return from family vacation on the 26th, but then I need some days to catch up on work etc. so sadly this just isn't feasible for me
hopefully next time Asa, thanks for asking though 
Makes me happy to hear that from you Gry, thanks a lot. It won't be the last time, you can look forward to more in 2020 :3Was some nice Cioccolata performance tbh, would love to see more.
Good to know that you think so lowly of me. It has more to do with the fact I know there is nothing recommendable rather than being a lazy fuck as you imply. But okay, Nii. Let's summarize my manga list:Not even a single suggestion? Are you even trying?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Can I just say that I don't believe this is actually your reading list @syx. It's all so small and respectable. I call bullshit. There is no way. You've spent too much time around us to maintain that kind of list.Good to know that you think so lowly of me. It has more to do with the fact I know there is nothing recommendable rather than being a lazy fuck as you imply. But okay, Nii. Let's summarize my manga list:
Satisfied?
- Act-age: haven't started it myself
- Fumetsu no Anata e: you read it as well, don't you? Not to mention that it has become a little bit too battle-orientated for my taste.
- Houseki no Kuni: I am still at chapter 15 which is still covered by the anime. You watched the anime, you liked the anime, so it is up to you whether you want to pick it up or not. No suggestions from my side necessary.
- Kono Oto Tomare: I consider the manga still far superior to the anime. You watched the anime, you didn't like it, I doubt it will be your cup of tea.
- Made in Abyss: covered by yourself
- Mahoutsukai no Yome: covered by yourself
- One Piece: covered by yourself
- Shingeki no Kyojin: covered by yourself
- Spy x Family: a charming and funny series, but that's about it. Not a "YOU HAVE TO READ DIS" series. You are not missing anything if you don't read it, get what I mean?
- Tongari Boushi no Atelier: one of my favorite reads currently. But it has only 34 chapters so far, thus I would be careful about that one. Many series start out great (look what happened to TPN).
- Totsukuni no Shoujo: It is not Mahoutsukai but it has similar vibes. Mysterious and sweet. But keep in mind: last chapter was released in August 2019 and it is also a rather fresh series with 35 chapters so far.
- Vinland Saga: covered by yourself
- Wotakoi: You watched the anime, right? The manga is not better or worse. Again, up for you to decide. Last chapter dates January 2019...
- Yakusoku no Neverland: covered by yourself
![]()
@Arjuna reads tons of mangas. Maybe he can suggest a gem you are not aware of?
Never say never, but there is almost no chance that I will pick up a manhwa ever again, Jammin. Every single manhwa which I started landed in my drop list one way or the other. I'm actually done with them. Recently, I gave Solo Leveling a chance because of the immeasurable hype it received throughout the whole web, but I couldn't find a single characteristic to praise. It is a mix of several other manhwas put together in the most boring, dull and lifeless way I have ever seen in my life. I can hate on the likes of Fairy Tail, Naruto or Tower of God all day long, but I won't ever deny that these shows have still a certain appeal to them.I really need to get @Demonspeed in here to force both of you to read Hardcore Leveling Warrior.
I'm more than satisfied with my list. Honestly, I would like to keep it a bit shorter, but since many of them are not even weekly, I'm able to manage them somehow, lol.Can I just say that I don't believe this is actually your reading list @syx. It's all so small and respectable. I call bullshit. There is no way. You've spent too much time around us to maintain that kind of list.
Where's all the wonderful trash? Don't be shy. Let he who hath never read To Luv Ru cast the first stone.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The manwha smokescreen was a nice try but..Never say never, but there is almost no chance that I will pick up a manhwa ever again, Jammin. Every single manhwa which I started landed in my drop list one way or the other. I'm actually done with them. Recently, I gave Solo Leveling a chance because of the immeasurable hype it received throughout the whole web, but I couldn't find a single characteristic to praise. It is a mix of several other manhwas put together in the most boring, dull and lifeless way I have ever seen in my life. I can hate on the likes of Fairy Tail, Naruto or Tower of God all day long, but I won't ever deny that these shows have still a certain appeal to them.
I'm more than satisfied with my list. Honestly, I would like to keep it a bit shorter, but since many of them are not even weekly, I'm able to manage them somehow, lol.
Yes, there is no guilty pleasure anymore. : ) And hopefully, there won't be one ever again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
Sad, but understandable still wished you could play considering the theme (I'm still kinda holding on to hope tho considering the game will be most likely after new year.......yes I'm desperate for you to play (same for syx but he being a tsuntsun)I actually would like to, but I'm just way way too busyI'll return from family vacation on the 26th, but then I need some days to catch up on work etc. so sadly this just isn't feasible for me
hopefully next time Asa, thanks for asking though
![]()

I'm proud of you Asako.Sad, but understandable still wished you could play considering the theme (I'm still kinda holding on to hope tho considering the game will be most likely after new year.......yes I'm desperate for you to play (same for syx but he being a tsuntsun)
Syx quitting reading manhwa while there me that these past months only been reading manhwa ... especially shoujo isekai (besides the mangas that i follow ofc)
Don't ask it's my guilty pleasure now
I mean the ML are hot![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Coming from you, I consider that the highest of praise.Jammin is a very interesting person.
