A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
No, if you make a suggestion only once it just keeps getting buried under all the suggestions from other people, and you would eventually forget about it :p How about you suggest something to me for a change, I would gladly listen to what you recommend :nod
If that makes you sleep better and dream of naughty things with Saber Alter, so be my guest.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, I forgot about my suggestions. I don't know what I could suggest the likes like you. The majority of my list should be already covered by yourself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
These rainy days remind me of the first time I know Fate franchise, the ufotable anime, Rin's melody, and you nii :D
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Nii, Late 25 or 26 good for you for mafia game ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Was some nice Cioccolata performance tbh, would love to see more.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If that makes you sleep better and dream of naughty things with Saber Alter, so be my guest.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, I forgot about my suggestions. I don't know what I could suggest the likes like you. The majority of my list should be already covered by yourself.
Not even a single suggestion? Are you even trying? :lambirb

These rainy days remind me of the first time I know Fate franchise, the ufotable anime, Rin's melody, and you nii :D
Lovely days gone past, but a bright future ahead. Let's keep going strong ahmado, my trusted companion :blushbirb

Nii, Late 25 or 26 good for you for mafia game ?
I actually would like to, but I'm just way way too busy :scry I'll return from family vacation on the 26th, but then I need some days to catch up on work etc. so sadly this just isn't feasible for me :( hopefully next time Asa, thanks for asking though :blush

Was some nice Cioccolata performance tbh, would love to see more.
Makes me happy to hear that from you Gry, thanks a lot. It won't be the last time, you can look forward to more in 2020 :3
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Not even a single suggestion? Are you even trying?
Good to know that you think so lowly of me. It has more to do with the fact I know there is nothing recommendable rather than being a lazy fuck as you imply. But okay, Nii. Let's summarize my manga list:
  • Act-age: haven't started it myself
  • Fumetsu no Anata e: you read it as well, don't you? Not to mention that it has become a little bit too battle-orientated for my taste.
  • Houseki no Kuni: I am still at chapter 15 which is still covered by the anime. You watched the anime, you liked the anime, so it is up to you whether you want to pick it up or not. No suggestions from my side necessary.
  • Kono Oto Tomare: I consider the manga still far superior to the anime. You watched the anime, you didn't like it, I doubt it will be your cup of tea.
  • Made in Abyss: covered by yourself
  • Mahoutsukai no Yome: covered by yourself
  • One Piece: covered by yourself
  • Shingeki no Kyojin: covered by yourself
  • Spy x Family: a charming and funny series, but that's about it. Not a "YOU HAVE TO READ DIS" series. You are not missing anything if you don't read it, get what I mean?
  • Tongari Boushi no Atelier: one of my favorite reads currently. But it has only 34 chapters so far, thus I would be careful about that one. Many series start out great (look what happened to TPN).
  • Totsukuni no Shoujo: It is not Mahoutsukai but it has similar vibes. Mysterious and sweet. But keep in mind: last chapter was released in August 2019 and it is also a rather fresh series with 35 chapters so far.
  • Vinland Saga: covered by yourself
  • Wotakoi: You watched the anime, right? The manga is not better or worse. Again, up for you to decide. Last chapter dates January 2019...
  • Yakusoku no Neverland: covered by yourself
Satisfied?



@Arjuna reads tons of mangas. Maybe he can suggest a gem you are not aware of?
 
Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I really need to get @Demonspeed in here to force both of you to read Hardcore Leveling Warrior.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Good to know that you think so lowly of me. It has more to do with the fact I know there is nothing recommendable rather than being a lazy fuck as you imply. But okay, Nii. Let's summarize my manga list:
  • Act-age: haven't started it myself
  • Fumetsu no Anata e: you read it as well, don't you? Not to mention that it has become a little bit too battle-orientated for my taste.
  • Houseki no Kuni: I am still at chapter 15 which is still covered by the anime. You watched the anime, you liked the anime, so it is up to you whether you want to pick it up or not. No suggestions from my side necessary.
  • Kono Oto Tomare: I consider the manga still far superior to the anime. You watched the anime, you didn't like it, I doubt it will be your cup of tea.
  • Made in Abyss: covered by yourself
  • Mahoutsukai no Yome: covered by yourself
  • One Piece: covered by yourself
  • Shingeki no Kyojin: covered by yourself
  • Spy x Family: a charming and funny series, but that's about it. Not a "YOU HAVE TO READ DIS" series. You are not missing anything if you don't read it, get what I mean?
  • Tongari Boushi no Atelier: one of my favorite reads currently. But it has only 34 chapters so far, thus I would be careful about that one. Many series start out great (look what happened to TPN).
  • Totsukuni no Shoujo: It is not Mahoutsukai but it has similar vibes. Mysterious and sweet. But keep in mind: last chapter was released in August 2019 and it is also a rather fresh series with 35 chapters so far.
  • Vinland Saga: covered by yourself
  • Wotakoi: You watched the anime, right? The manga is not better or worse. Again, up for you to decide. Last chapter dates January 2019...
  • Yakusoku no Neverland: covered by yourself
Satisfied?



@Arjuna reads tons of mangas. Maybe he can suggest a gem you are not aware of?
Can I just say that I don't believe this is actually your reading list @syx. It's all so small and respectable. I call bullshit. There is no way. You've spent too much time around us to maintain that kind of list.

Where's all the wonderful trash? Don't be shy. Let he who hath never read To Luv Ru cast the first stone.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I really need to get @Demonspeed in here to force both of you to read Hardcore Leveling Warrior.
Never say never, but there is almost no chance that I will pick up a manhwa ever again, Jammin. Every single manhwa which I started landed in my drop list one way or the other. I'm actually done with them. Recently, I gave Solo Leveling a chance because of the immeasurable hype it received throughout the whole web, but I couldn't find a single characteristic to praise. It is a mix of several other manhwas put together in the most boring, dull and lifeless way I have ever seen in my life. I can hate on the likes of Fairy Tail, Naruto or Tower of God all day long, but I won't ever deny that these shows have still a certain appeal to them.
Can I just say that I don't believe this is actually your reading list @syx. It's all so small and respectable. I call bullshit. There is no way. You've spent too much time around us to maintain that kind of list.

Where's all the wonderful trash? Don't be shy. Let he who hath never read To Luv Ru cast the first stone.
I'm more than satisfied with my list. Honestly, I would like to keep it a bit shorter, but since many of them are not even weekly, I'm able to manage them somehow, lol.

Yes, there is no guilty pleasure anymore. : ) And hopefully, there won't be one ever again. :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


:lmao
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Never say never, but there is almost no chance that I will pick up a manhwa ever again, Jammin. Every single manhwa which I started landed in my drop list one way or the other. I'm actually done with them. Recently, I gave Solo Leveling a chance because of the immeasurable hype it received throughout the whole web, but I couldn't find a single characteristic to praise. It is a mix of several other manhwas put together in the most boring, dull and lifeless way I have ever seen in my life. I can hate on the likes of Fairy Tail, Naruto or Tower of God all day long, but I won't ever deny that these shows have still a certain appeal to them.

I'm more than satisfied with my list. Honestly, I would like to keep it a bit shorter, but since many of them are not even weekly, I'm able to manage them somehow, lol.

Yes, there is no guilty pleasure anymore. : ) And hopefully, there won't be one ever again. :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


:lmao
The manwha smokescreen was a nice try but..



Not sure if your lying to us or yourself but somehow someway your consuming just as much trash as the rest of us. I'm sure of it. Is it light novels? Web novels? Videogames? Lewd fan art? Because it's something and if your trying this hard to deny it, then it must be amazing. And I want you know whatever it is. I approve.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I actually would like to, but I'm just way way too busy :scry I'll return from family vacation on the 26th, but then I need some days to catch up on work etc. so sadly this just isn't feasible for me :( hopefully next time Asa, thanks for asking though :blush
Sad, but understandable still wished you could play considering the theme (I'm still kinda holding on to hope tho considering the game will be most likely after new year.......yes I'm desperate for you to play (same for syx but he being a tsuntsun)



Syx quitting reading manhwa while there me that these past months only been reading manhwa ... especially shoujo isekai (besides the mangas that i follow ofc)
Don't ask it's my guilty pleasure now





I mean the ML are hot :ninja
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sad, but understandable still wished you could play considering the theme (I'm still kinda holding on to hope tho considering the game will be most likely after new year.......yes I'm desperate for you to play (same for syx but he being a tsuntsun)



Syx quitting reading manhwa while there me that these past months only been reading manhwa ... especially shoujo isekai (besides the mangas that i follow ofc)
Don't ask it's my guilty pleasure now





I mean the ML are hot :ninja
I'm proud of you Asako.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm proud of syx too. Whatever he has stashed under his diginal matress I'm confident it's fantastic.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@Nii, I read the first chapter of Fate/Type Redline and at this point, it is impossible for me to be objective...



...it is impossible for me to not like it...



it is impossible for me to criticise it...



...it is...

...it is...

...I simply gave in to Okita-san...



...I voluntarily gave in to the world of bias...



...I can't dislike this series... I just can't... I'm so happy to see Okita have her own series...



...I can't stop these feelings...



...my reaction after every single panel with Okita-san:



It is beautiful, she is beautiful <33333333333 She is godlike!

















 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Top