A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh boy @syx my friend this is a lot to answer. :D
I will try to focus on the important stuff.

Tifa volunteered to do this quest by herself because she is the lightest of the bunch, but I heavily disagree with her statement. Tifa definitely weighs more than Cloud considering her boobs.
You forget that Cloud would never let go of his sword and that thing weighs a lot. ;D


WTF was up with the stairs-quest?
This is pretty much fanservice. That thing was already there in 1997 and they turned it into something this glorious.



But I doubt it's the whole truth, because well... the information was provided by Shinra. Also not sure who the hooded person in the screenshot is. Don't think it's Sephiroth, since they never disguised him up to this point. Is that person maybe related to the "Reunion" term? There is also a Person X roaming around the Shinra HQ as well, but that seems to Sephrioth, further hinted by the fact that Hojo wants to use this opportunity to crossbreed Aerith with that person.
We have no idea why that movie played out as it did, but those scenes with Midgar getting destroyed were NOT done by Shinra.
That hooded person is not Sephiroth and it is related to the Reunion, yes.
Person X is Sephiroth. You saw Palmer freaking out about it.
In 1997 Hojo wanted to crossbreed Aerith with Red XIII... It got better.


Uhm... I think the whole stuff with Domino was too convenient, and came out of nowhere without any real build up. He is pretty much only helping me because his pride got hurt. He can go hang himself for all I care. That scene wasn't necessary at all.
It was rather convenient in 1997 as well. This time it was a bit funnier though and way less tedious.


What I don't get: if torture was a viable option to make Aerith help Shinra to find the land of the old folks, why didn't they do it before? It's not like Shinra is a human rights organization...
The Turks are different from the usual Shinra goons.
The basic idea was indeed to have Aerith come with them on her own volition.


The Moiren got explained a little bit. So, they are neither good nor evil and have no real affiliation? They just ensure that the story/characters fulfill their destiny?
The Whispers are the spoiler police. They make sure that the story will end up the exact same way as it did for vanilla FF7 in 1997.
They were not part of the original game.


It was said that the planet is going to end, that it is its destiny. Sephiroth's goal is world domination. Cloud and co. are trying to save the planet. How does this all fit together with the Moiren?
They don't help anyone. Remember how they revived Barret? They did that because Barret was not supposed to die here.


a tag team with Barret and Aerith is ultra slow in a boss fight.
On Hard this is pretty much the most difficult fight in the game.


I have absolutely no idea at all what's up with Sephiroth, Jenova and the other bodies (No. #49 and #2) which appeared. Part of me is not even sure if what I am seeing is true. Especially the part where Sephiroth is at the top of the building, and his appearance changes into a hooded person with the no. #2 tattoo accompanied with Cloud's 'vision attack' is confusing as fuck.
Yes this is all real. The only stage which was pure illusion was the Jenova Boss fight.
Fun fact: When Jenova Puls/Beat enters the third phase, the music you can hear here is the original Jenova boss theme being remade. Such a hype moment.


The fight against Rufus was fun, but easy to read. He will probably play a bigger role in the future I think?
You'll see him again.


Played the motorcycle battle of chapter 18. As awesome as the battle was, the game has very poor camera-work. Like... I can't even remember another game with such a terrible camera execution. Changing the settings helped, but it is still far from being good. This battle proved it again, and you can see it whenever you have flying enemies and so forth. =/
Square Enix will probably never be able to make a good camera.


What is the meaning of the black feathers?
Well you've seen Sephiroths wing?


Is/was this Jenova thingy really Sephiroth's mother?
No.


Marvellous final chapter, even though I have absolutely no idea what is going on. :oh Please tell me this is normal for a non-FF player. :darn
Well you have been playing a part of FF7 which was roughly 3 hours long in the original game. So yeah. Normal. :XD


This Zack guy with Cloud's Buster Sword (actually, it is Zack's!?) gave me the biggest wtf-moment in the entire game. It was only in the last scene which made me believe that he is most likely Aerith's first love. The fact that Cloud knows him makes the whole conversation with Aerith before Wall Market crystal clear. Can anyone confirm this?
Yes that is true. For both cases.


What happened to Zack though? Did he die due to his injuries before they could reach Midgar, and Cloud kinda moved on? I can't remember Aerith stating whether he is still alive or dead. Or is Zack out there, and if yes, why didn't he show himself when shit hit the fan several times? The ending scene makes it look like he is doing okay. I mean, if he died, then it would have been the perfect time to show us right there. I don't get it.
Just to make you think. Have you noticed the flyer with Stamp from the Zack scenes? That should give you a hint.



Back to Sephiroth. I kinda miss some information in regards to his relationship with Cloud and some backstory about Sephiroth himself. I'm left in total darkness in regards to him. Who even is Sephiroth? What does he truly want and why? Sometimes it is said that he wants to rule the world and other times they say he wants to destroy the world. What is correct here? Or does Sephiroth ruling the world equal to the end of the world? Why isn't Sephiroth dead in the first place? What's up with his mother? And how does the land of Cetra fit in all of this?
If I am correct, you'll see towards the end of part 2.


What did I even achieve at the end? Did I bypass destiny and saved the planet? Or was this not the judgement day at all, and we still drive towards the destruction of the world?
The Whispers did show you the future bit by bit, just as Red XIII said. I can't and won't say more than what was said in the game you have played. :D


What is the true nature of Cloud's visions? Do they show the past, the future, or a possible future? It looks like some of the scenes happen in the future like Aerith (could be someone else though) praying or a certain sword clash between Sephiroth and Cloud (which didn't happen in this game). Let's not forget the materias falling on the ground, but this could be very well a scene from the past.
They show the future as well as the past.


I am more than satisfied and will certainly not miss the next FF games if they are as promising as FF7R.
The only "next FF" we will see in the next years are the sequels to FF7R and updates for FF14. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

"I miss it, the steel sky"
Best quote to send us off
And yet that quote sadly is just one of the many wrong translations in the english version.

She actually says "This sky... scares me."

Just as weird as Jenova "Dreamwaver".
As usual SE America must have been drunk while translating the script.
 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I think it's a more poetic way to say that the sky scares her if you know aerirh character and how she prefer the slums than going out and also a respond to what zack said to her long ago in CC about the sky

But I do agree a lot of translation of the script are really misleading
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,901
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Haha yes, that's exactly what I did back then too. Think the first one I actually looked up was Bluebeard :XD I've always been interested in history, so that might be another reason why I like the franchise so much. Glad to hear you enjoyed the Banquet :3

Do you read this @syx she's saying Kiritsugu is shit.

Jokes aside, I think that about covers it. Kiritsugu decided to abandon everything dear to him if it means salvation for humanity, but in the end it remained a dream. He certainly comes off like a dick, but it's still pretty sad that after all he sacrificed this is what he got as a result :(
Yeah I definitely think it's a bit sad for him, and maybe I'm too cynical in this - I just feel that a person that comes across as smart, logical, thinks with his head rather than his hear during the whole ordeal. That he'd really be that hopeful for it, its just eeeeeh boy consider the odds. But given the fact he's been through a lot, I do think I somewhat get it.

Good pick :nod When it comes to fav tracks, I'm usually a bit more on the action-y side haha, but calm/emotional tracks are great too.
Ah really? I think the action ones do get one pumped up (I used to listen to those types of OST's while studying, helped staying energized I think). But the emotional ones aaaaaah. I just love the feels of it haha.

Okay are you reading this @syx she's saying Gilgamesh is shit.

On a serious note, I pretty much disliked him. His power is cool and all, but it took a damn long time and a bunch of appearances in other works until I started actually liking him as a character :XD Nowadays I think he's actually a pretty cool character in certain ways, but you don't really see that in Fate/Zero (at least I didn't). So I can more than see where you're coming from haha
Glad to hear that haha. He's in more of the series as well? Kiiindd of interested to see if my opinion on him will change as well haha.

That is why the fandom calls him Broskander :nod Interesting comparison with Gladio, but I like Iskandar more tbh. You're right that they're pretty similar in some aspects though, and Gladio is certainly not bad at all.

And poor Waver, I think he actually grew into a pretty likeable char by the end of the series, even though he was such a brat at first.
Aaah really? I still liked Gladio more, he's really such a good bro - but that's probably due to the amount of hours I put into FFXV. Looking forward to playing the VN for this reason tbh. Time to get a lot more invested (And yes, I'm going to play very soon haha. Life gets in the way sometimes haha).

For Waver, the moments he had with his grandparents were honestly kind of sweet, I really liked that. But I just don't think it redeems him enough XD



I guess this just means there were no character you really loved to bits :p Nothing bad about that ofc, think Rider was the only character that really stood out for me back then too ;) As for the insane Caster, you won't really see him again I fear, until you dive really deep into this franchise (and even then, only minor roles) :XD
And that makes me sad haha. No other insane characters? 😂 That's kind of my drug to be honest haha.

Just from Zero pretty much the same as you, Iskandar. Also liked Saber and Waver, as well as Iri and Kiritsugu. For the whole franchise, that would be a very hard pick, not sure where to even start :lmao A lot of the Fate/Stay Night cast is among my favs, like Shirou. Won't go into details (or more names) for now though, could be spoilerish.
I really don't mind spoilers to be honest - I'll probably forget them anyway.
But thank you for being considerate <3 I'll be looking forward to your favs whenever i get further into the series then xD
Aaaah Iri was cute. I totally agree with that choice seriously.


I think you could've guessed his identity, but it's not completely obvious. I didn't see it coming too, but it wasn't a huge "whoa wtf" reveal either.
And Kirei is unlikeable, but for me he becomes more interesting in Fate/Stay Night.
No exactly I agree. I just thought it was a nice touch to the story. Like the idea of it I guess xD

Though honestly - unlikeable characters aren't always bad. I think we need those type of characters to make a story interesting. Really looking forward to his other appearances then. Let's see how this one turns out haha.


Okay let me try to explain this a little bit:

The Grail was incomplete (remember, Gilgamesh and Saber still remained), hence it manifested inside Iri's corpse but wasn't at full power. Not sure if they mention it in Zero or not, but the idea is that the Grail doesn't need all Servants to manifest, but his full power only comes once all 7 are killed.

Anyway, Fate/Stay Night will clarify a lot of this, but I'll tell you what it doesn't clarify. Basically, Kiritsu could've fulfilled his wish of "world peace" but that would've meant the Grail killing all humans on this planet besides him+Iri+Illya. Of course that wasn't an option, and he realized that something's wrong with the Grail. Hence he decided to abandon his plan and forcefully stopped the ritual, which ended up destroying part of the city.

Think the rest will be covered in Fate/Stay Night.
And haha yeah, small Shirou is basically the connection to Fate/Stay Night. You will learn a lot more about him during the story :blush (and I'm happy you recognized him, good job :3)
Aaaah thank you. I mean, that does make me respect him a tiny bit more. Also the grail really doesn't sound like a nice thing at all, but that might just be me. Curious about the rest of the information, but that'll come yes xD


it's hard not recognizing shirou after staring at him for hours while making a certain banner.

Speaking of banners



.
.
.


ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A FATE ONE 😁
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@MarmaladeSky I'll answer your post a bit later, please forgive me~ Answering syx took me longer than I thought xD

fate banner, nii :cheerbunny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oooh pixiv now has dark theme :zomg
I know, I need to check out what was submitted so far! Sadly I've never made a single banner, and I'm too lazy to try... I think...

Wasn't aware of the dark theme, might check it out :XD How are you doing lately, ahmad?

Was a little bit occupied these past days, but now I'm back on track. Not sure how many chapters this game has, but I'm confident that I will finish it in the next few days.

The parkour quest with Tifa was awesome. <3 I made some spontaneous screenshots:





On a funny note... Tifa volunteered to do this quest by herself because she is the lightest of the bunch, but I heavily disagree with her statement. Tifa definitely weighs more than Cloud considering her boobs. :teach

But I understand why Cloud didn't say anything. He knew he was up for some hot show this way. Just look how he observes Tifa-chan. <3 :lmao



Add a pinch of Sephiroth and voilà, you excite the hell out of the player! And holy shit... Sephiroth appearing for real was badass, even if it was only for brief moments. This guy makes every second worth watching. :hip



I have absolutely no idea at all what's up with Sephiroth, Jenova and the other bodies (No. #49 and #2) which appeared. Part of me is not even sure if what I am seeing is true. Especially the part where Sephiroth is at the top of the building, and his appearance changes into a hooded person with the no. #2 tattoo accompanied with Cloud's 'vision attack' is confusing as fuck.

Played the motorcycle battle of chapter 18. As awesome as the battle was, the game has very poor camera-work. Like... I can't even remember another game with such a terrible camera execution. Changing the settings helped, but it is still far from being good. This battle proved it again, and you can see it whenever you have flying enemies and so forth. =/

Miscellaneous:
  • What is the meaning of the black feathers?
  • Is/was this Jenova thingy really Sephiroth's mother?
You know, I had to laugh really hard when Tifa crashed down during that parcours and Cloud was rushing over like "OMG ARE YOU ALRIGHT TIFA!?!?!?" :lmao He cares about her so much, it's adorable.

Sephi is pretty damn badass in this game, indeed :nod

These things you are confused about here, none of the Seph stuff and Jenova and the numbered guys really gets explained until much later in the original game. So I wouldn't worry about that too much yet, you will get explanations eventually (in Part 2 or 3 lol), if it still follows the original story more or less. What I can tell you is, that for example the Seph on top of the Shinra building wasn't the "real one", he took over the hooded guy basically. I guess that is a small spoiler of sorts, but hopefully should make things a bit less confusing.
As for the hallucinations, as Sky said they show a lot of things, the future among them. That shouldn't happen again after the end of this game though (visions of the future), considering they defeated the Moiren who wanted to protect history "as it's supposed to be/destiny"

That future stuff wasn't in the original game btw, the visions itself did exist though, just to a lesser extent. I think it's no spoiler when I say that something's wrong with Cloud. You'll learn what and why eventually.

And tbh I didn't think the camera work was that bad. Using 3 really helped me, and thought it solved almost all the issues. What I agree with is that flying enemies are a pain, think almost everyone agrees on that. That, plus the ice magic mostly being useless lol.

The black feather basically means Seph is around, you see him with a black wing near the end I believe.

So nii I'm back to playing umineko, I promise this time I finish it, no I need to finish it
But man it's long I been playing yesterday all day yet I didn't finish ep 2 yet, granted I don't rush in reading and wait for the voice acting to finish, enjoying it slowly, still it's rather long considering I still have like 6 ep left not including the tea parties and extra stuff
Anyways I stopped yesterday where Maria and rosa appeared as it seem like it's an other part.


I dunno what to think about Shannon and George relationship, I guess its cute but I felt it was too much for me considering how long their interactions are compare to others
Are you rubbing salt on a loner game ??


I did find jessica and kanon interaction more interesting tho, probably cuz it have more drama = more popcorn

Ok seriously I find both jessica and kanon more likeable, I mean who couldn't want to see two tsundere dating

I also find kanon and Shannon two extreme sides of the same coin with how their interacting with Beatrice and their view point, like man can't you settle with a middle point.

Shannon is too trusting with beatrice, I bet her breaking that mirror will start all the witch problems that will happen in the future

While kanon is way too extreme with the furniture stuff, what is a furniture even
anyways kanon need to be more hopeful, he too pessimistic while shannon is too naive

btw it took me by surprise that Jessica can play the guitar, never expect it
Hey Asa :zomg

lol it will take a long time until you finish Umineko, it's huge :XD Some parts are maybe a tad bit too long, but I think overall it's a great experience. I'm sure @syx agrees.

About George and Shannon, had a talk with revo about that not long ago haha. They're definitely a more boring aspect of the story (the pairing I mean), Kanon and Jessica are much more interesting :nod

About the witch stuff and all that, I can't really say a lot without going into spoiler territory. Furniture will be explained eventually though, no worries : D For now I think you can take it as the literal meaning I would say, namely that they aren't allowed to have feelings and wishes etc bc they're just furniture, Servants who have to do their job and that's it.

But I agree that Shannon and Kanon are two sides of the same coin :nod They're sorta adorable together, but they have pretty extreme thoughts at times.

Jessica is great, ofc she can play the guitar :3

This Zack guy with Cloud's Buster Sword (actually, it is Zack's!?) gave me the biggest wtf-moment in the entire game. It was only in the last scene which made me believe that he is most likely Aerith's first love. The fact that Cloud knows him makes the whole conversation with Aerith before Wall Market crystal clear. Can anyone confirm this?
What happened to Zack though? Did he die due to his injuries before they could reach Midgar, and Cloud kinda moved on? I can't remember Aerith stating whether he is still alive or dead. Or is Zack out there, and if yes, why didn't he show himself when shit hit the fan several times? The ending scene makes it look like he is doing okay. I mean, if he died, then it would have been the perfect time to show us right there. I don't get it. :nomoar

Back to Sephiroth. I kinda miss some information in regards to his relationship with Cloud and some backstory about Sephiroth himself. I'm left in total darkness in regards to him. Who even is Sephiroth? What does he truly want and why? Sometimes it is said that he wants to rule the world and other times they say he wants to destroy the world. What is correct here? Or does Sephiroth ruling the world equal to the end of the world? Why isn't Sephiroth dead in the first place? What's up with his mother? And how does the land of Cetra fit in all of this?

What did I even achieve at the end? Did I bypass destiny and saved the planet? Or was this not the judgement day at all, and we still drive towards the destruction of the world?

If you ask me for a rating, I would say that I'm struggling between a 8.5 and 9. The game has a very shitty camera-work, the battle(-system) needs some fine-tuning (proper dodging, wind and ice spells redundant in certain situations unless you have a 3-tomoe Sharingan), and facial expressions lack more detail. That is all I can come up with in regards to the negative points. The rest is really well done. Lovable cast, charismatic and thrilling villain, nice, variable and not so complicated battle system, no countless items, amazing OST, smooth gameplay, superb scenery, hollywood-level cinematics, quest design rich in variety, as usual nice voice acting and so forth. In regards to the story, I'm more on the neutral side.

I am more than satisfied and will certainly not miss the next FF games if they are as promising as FF7R.


This was syx

Think Sky said this, but yes, Zack was Aerith boyfriend, and yes, the Bustersword originally belonged to him. Anything else about Zack is spoiler-territory, but Sky gave you a hint with that picture. What you should know though, is that this scene wasn't in the original. The whole Moiren subplot wasn't.

To give a very basic explanation, the Moiren made sure that the story went as it was supposed to be (original FF7 game). Why it was that way, I think you can make some deductions without any spoilers. For example, take Seph who you meet after your first mission. Remember how he kept talking to Cloud and stuff? Remember how the Moiren were swarming Aerith so that she doesn't leave the market? So that she meets Cloud? I think you get the idea. Seph was trying multiple times to change the natural course of history. As for WHY EXACTLY, even we can only speculate.

Of course there are much more elaborate theories and explanations for these events out there, but now that would really go into spoiler territory for stuff that happens later in the original game. What you should know is though, that now that the Moiren are defeated, "destiny" isn't fixed any longer. Basically, they wanted to tell us "You know, the story can diverge from this point on, don't expect everything to go down like in the original". So you could say Seph sorta got what he wanted.

Also remember that Marlene scene with Aerith where she's like keep this a secret. There's a lot more remarks from her throughout the game where you notice she already knows stuff she shouldn't know. Like how she knew Barret was Marlene's dad, no one even told her about that. There's a lot more of that, but basically, Aerith knew about the future to some extent too (not everything though, as she explains in the Shinra building the Moiren kept "deleting" some of her knowledge, that's also why Aerith usually was so hesitant about what she could say without them intervening).

In short, there's quite a bit of unknowns for us too. Why exactly Aerith and Seph did what they did is unclear, for example is Aerith fine with the future potentially changing, or what exactly is/was her goal? (like, remember how she changed the portal Seph created before they entered. We don't know what that changed exactly/where Seph wanted to lead them)

Okay, that turned into way more explanation that I intended, enough for now :XD Hope that helped a bit

Anyway, glad to hear you enjoyed the game <3 It's not perfect, but it's pretty damn entertaining and a lot of fun. Here's looking forward to playing the next entries with you and @Sky :nod
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yeah I definitely think it's a bit sad for him, and maybe I'm too cynical in this - I just feel that a person that comes across as smart, logical, thinks with his head rather than his hear during the whole ordeal. That he'd really be that hopeful for it, its just eeeeeh boy consider the odds. But given the fact he's been through a lot, I do think I somewhat get it.
@syx she keeps trashing one of your favs I just like tagging you

Well that's understandable. Won't deny his dream was on the "childish" side, and he definitely was pretty edgy haha, but all things considered I still like him. Maybe you will appreciate him a bit more with the VN, we will see.

Ah really? I think the action ones do get one pumped up (I used to listen to those types of OST's while studying, helped staying energized I think). But the emotional ones aaaaaah. I just love the feels of it haha.
oh they're both great ofc :nod Just saying that often I find my favs to be the more upbeat ones. Doesn#t change the fact that emotional ones together with the right scene can utterly wreck you lol, they're great in a different way.

Glad to hear that haha. He's in more of the series as well? Kiiindd of interested to see if my opinion on him will change as well haha.
Yeah, he's in quite a few works at this point. Not going to say more about him for now, but I can say it took me a long time to actually like him haha (way after reading Fate/Stay Night)

Aaah really? I still liked Gladio more, he's really such a good bro - but that's probably due to the amount of hours I put into FFXV. Looking forward to playing the VN for this reason tbh. Time to get a lot more invested (And yes, I'm going to play very soon haha. Life gets in the way sometimes haha).

For Waver, the moments he had with his grandparents were honestly kind of sweet, I really liked that. But I just don't think it redeems him enough XD
Didn't think you like XV that much :o Are you an FF fan in general/any other FFs you've played? I played a lot of them recently, and enjoyed 15 quite a bit, but I think other parts are stronger, story-wise and in terms of (emotional) highlights. I vividly remember when you encounter that HUGE bird though, and the music starts kicking in... I was like "Whoa holy shit dude" lol

btw no Iskandar or Waver in Fate/Stay Night, if that's what you were expecting. Fate/Stay Night has a mostly new cast, but obviously some of chars from Zero will appear and/or play a role.

And that makes me sad haha. No other insane characters? 😂 That's kind of my drug to be honest haha.
well not exactly in the same way as Gilles, but I can assure you there are more characters who can be pretty fucked up lol. Same tbh, characters like that can be really interesting. More on that in the parts below : D

I really don't mind spoilers to be honest - I'll probably forget them anyway.
But thank you for being considerate <3 I'll be looking forward to your favs whenever i get further into the series then xD
Aaaah Iri was cute. I totally agree with that choice seriously.
I'm always very careful with spoilers because I hate them myself haha. So I usually prefer not saying too much until someone's a good chunk into the story at least. It can also give you ideas about certain characters or arcs or something similar, and raise your expectations. That's the stuff I wanna avoid if possible, bc it happened to me too lol.

Looking forward to discussing the favs with you though :blush
And Iri + Saber were even cuter together :3

Though honestly - unlikeable characters aren't always bad. I think we need those type of characters to make a story interesting. Really looking forward to his other appearances then. Let's see how this one turns out haha.
Yup, exactly my thoughts :nod It takes quite a bit of time into the story, but personally I started "liking" him a lot more in Stay Night. Not saying he becomes awesome or something, but you'll see I guess xD He's pretty twisted, and twisted characters can be pretty fascinating in a way. Dunno if you know what I mean :XD

Aaaah thank you. I mean, that does make me respect him a tiny bit more. Also the grail really doesn't sound like a nice thing at all, but that might just be me. Curious about the rest of the information, but that'll come yes xD
well yeah, something is definitely off with the grail, isn't it? You will learn a lot more about this in the VN :3

it's hard not recognizing shirou after staring at him for hours while making a certain banner.
lol, right. He's pretty great in my eyes, the VN gets a lot more into his mindset etc. Think you'll have a lot of fun with him one way or another, now that I know you want(ed) to be a psychologist. As you can imagine, he has a lot to sort out after what happened at the end of Fate/Zero.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of banners

.
.
.


ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A FATE ONE 😁
Think this is the third time I'm saying this now, but... I don't have enough talent for that and I'm too lazy :emobirb
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I know, I need to check out what was submitted so far! Sadly I've never made a single banner, and I'm too lazy to try... I think...

Wasn't aware of the dark theme, might check it out :XD How are you doing lately, ahmad?
hoping you join this time! :wtf

the dark theme was unfortunately still a beta one. hope they fix it soon!

doing okayish. reflux kicked in again so I had to take antacid pills :worrybunny but daijobu,I can endure this one! :vbunny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ah :facepalm how rude of me not asking you back. how are you doing lately, nii? :wtf
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,901
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Sorry for being a bit late, my brain has been fried lately haha.

@syx she keeps trashing one of your favs I just like tagging you
Poor Syx, he can't escape it seems~

Yeah, he's in quite a few works at this point. Not going to say more about him for now, but I can say it took me a long time to actually like him haha (way after reading Fate/Stay Night)
Sounds like I too probably have a long way to go with him haha. But sometimes that's better. Unlikeable characters are great.

Didn't think you like XV that much :o Are you an FF fan in general/any other FFs you've played? I played a lot of them recently, and enjoyed 15 quite a bit, but I think other parts are stronger, story-wise and in terms of (emotional) highlights. I vividly remember when you encounter that HUGE bird though, and the music starts kicking in... I was like "Whoa holy shit dude" lol
Oh XV is great. I think the first game I ever got 100% achievements on haha. I agree though it's not the strongest story wise (the DLC's help, but those should have been in the main story imo). Like Luna's scenes were honestly not that interesting. But overal - I did like it quite a lot. Open world games are something I love, now combined with the bro's, some hot girls and an adventure. Sounds like heaven haha.
Never really had the chance to play a lot when I was younger (didn't have the right console. Still don't for most games. Think my brothers had one of the earlier entries for ps1). But I did play 13, the crystal chronicles and attempting to play X right now. I remember watching this AMV when I was like 11 or 12, it had a U2 song on it and aaaaaah. I was so sad I couldn't play it back then.
How about yourself? Favourite entry? Which ones did you play?

OOH THE BIRD. Yeeeess that was such a good moment. Hope you didn't attempt the turtle though... (it took me 5 hours ^^")

btw no Iskandar or Waver in Fate/Stay Night, if that's what you were expecting. Fate/Stay Night has a mostly new cast, but obviously some of chars from Zero will appear and/or play a role.
I mean, if there are other awesome character than that's forgiven xD


Looking forward to discussing the favs with you though :blush
And Iri + Saber were even cuter together :3
Aaah yes! I'm going to bother you a lot after I dive in it - I'm predicting it already haha :nod

(yes iri and saber, their relationship was honestly very sweet)


lol, right. He's pretty great in my eyes, the VN gets a lot more into his mindset etc. Think you'll have a lot of fun with him one way or another, now that I know you want(ed) to be a psychologist. As you can imagine, he has a lot to sort out after what happened at the end of Fate/Zero.
Yeah, curious how he'll pick his life up tbh xD

Think this is the third time I'm saying this now, but... I don't have enough talent for that and I'm too lazy :emobirb
Boo :emocat I believe in you. I suck too tbh
 
  • Hug
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
hoping you join this time! :wtf

the dark theme was unfortunately still a beta one. hope they fix it soon!

doing okayish. reflux kicked in again so I had to take antacid pills :worrybunny but daijobu,I can endure this one! :vbunny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ah :facepalm how rude of me not asking you back. how are you doing lately, nii? :wtf
I don't think I will, sorry :sweatdrop

And ugh, that does sound painful :gwah Hope you're doing okay, hang in there! Sounds like you're sort of "used" to it...

I'm doing okay for the most part, just have more work on my plate than I'd like :XD I'm making some good money, but it eats too much into my free time, so I think I'll try to reduce it by the end of this year.

Sorry for being a bit late, my brain has been fried lately haha.

Poor Syx, he can't escape it seems~

Sounds like I too probably have a long way to go with him haha. But sometimes that's better. Unlikeable characters are great.
Why's your brain fried lately? Trouble at work or something? :worrybunny

ofc I won't let @syx escape. Once I've grasped a good friend, I don't let them go :3

And you sound pretty much how I sounded after Fate/Zero haha, so yeah good chance it will take a while :XD But agree, unlikeable chars have their place too. He'll become more multi-faceted eventually, though.

Oh XV is great. I think the first game I ever got 100% achievements on haha. I agree though it's not the strongest story wise (the DLC's help, but those should have been in the main story imo). Like Luna's scenes were honestly not that interesting. But overal - I did like it quite a lot. Open world games are something I love, now combined with the bro's, some hot girls and an adventure. Sounds like heaven haha.
Never really had the chance to play a lot when I was younger (didn't have the right console. Still don't for most games. Think my brothers had one of the earlier entries for ps1). But I did play 13, the crystal chronicles and attempting to play X right now. I remember watching this AMV when I was like 11 or 12, it had a U2 song on it and aaaaaah. I was so sad I couldn't play it back then.
How about yourself? Favourite entry? Which ones did you play?

OOH THE BIRD. Yeeeess that was such a good moment. Hope you didn't attempt the turtle though... (it took me 5 hours ^^")
Woah, you must've really loved the game then. Pretty much agree with what you've said though, pretty glad I could play it all at once together with the DLCs (only played 15 like... half a year ago I think). Luna was a big fail if you ask me, first time in an FF game where all the female chars are mostly forgettable (well okay, Cindy is "memorable" in her own way : D).
But it did a lot of good things as well, yup. Pretty good group of bro's, and the world was nice, but sadly a lot of worldbuilding etc is lacking =/ Ardin on the other hand is among the best FF villains in my eyes.
Anyway, now I know what kinda games you like, that's good :3

Now that sucks. Guess I was lucky that my mother's friend was into consoles at the time and thus I got to play on it all the time when I was like 7 or so xD Basically what introduced me to them, and then the fire was lit haha.
You've played 13 huh? That's the worst FF game, really... Personally I very strongly recommend 9, I think you might really like that one. 10 was good, but not amazing in my eyes. Dawww about that AMV story, how adorable :blush

I've played a lot of FF games recently, the only ones I'm missing at this point are 2-5 (not counting the games that aren't numbered lol, there are way too many). Fav entry still is 9, might also be related how it was my first though. Still think it's a very good game, even if I try to look at it objectively. 7 would be my other fav I think (the original), but almost every FF game has its good aspects.

And lol no, I'm usually not too big on doing all the sidestuff, so I never tried the turtle :XD (which sounds like it was a good decision)

I mean, if there are other awesome character than that's forgiven xD
You can bet there are :nod

Aaah yes! I'm going to bother you a lot after I dive in it - I'm predicting it already haha :nod
As if you could bother me with Fate :blushbirb

Boo :emocat I believe in you. I suck too tbh
No, don't lie. You're way better than me, that's for sure. I'm very much looking forward to your entry :arf
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
This isn't Okitan posting, we need more Okitan posting :kappa
I know Nii wouldn't mind at all, but I myself wouldn't feel comfortable posting Okitan pics in Nii's thread right now. =(

Maybe another time! :)
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I know Nii wouldn't mind at all, but I myself wouldn't feel comfortable posting Okitan pics in Nii's thread right now. =(

Maybe another time! :)
Oh fuck wait this isn't the FGO thread :epicfacepalm

Gomen
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,901
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Why's your brain fried lately? Trouble at work or something? :worrybunny
I mean, work definitely does kill braincells but it's more of a real life thing. Sometimes it's a bit overwhelming if you look at all the things you still need to do xD
How are you?

Woah, you must've really loved the game then. Pretty much agree with what you've said though, pretty glad I could play it all at once together with the DLCs (only played 15 like... half a year ago I think). Luna was a big fail if you ask me, first time in an FF game where all the female chars are mostly forgettable (well okay, Cindy is "memorable" in her own way : D).
But it did a lot of good things as well, yup. Pretty good group of bro's, and the world was nice, but sadly a lot of worldbuilding etc is lacking =/ Ardin on the other hand is among the best FF villains in my eyes.
Anyway, now I know what kinda games you like, that's good :3
Oh I played the shit out of it haha. But it was fun. It's kind of sad how much potential it had but eeeeh.
Also Cindy, not Aranea? Interesting choice of ladies 🤔
What kind of games do you prefer btw?


Now that sucks. Guess I was lucky that my mother's friend was into consoles at the time and thus I got to play on it all the time when I was like 7 or so xD Basically what introduced me to them, and then the fire was lit haha.
You've played 13 huh? That's the worst FF game, really... Personally I very strongly recommend 9, I think you might really like that one. 10 was good, but not amazing in my eyes. Dawww about that AMV story, how adorable :blush

I've played a lot of FF games recently, the only ones I'm missing at this point are 2-5 (not counting the games that aren't numbered lol, there are way too many). Fav entry still is 9, might also be related how it was my first though. Still think it's a very good game, even if I try to look at it objectively. 7 would be my other fav I think (the original), but almost every FF game has its good aspects.
aaah that's so lucky indeed! But it's a good kind of lucky ofcourse. Must have been the cause for lots of fun memories.
Agreed, 13 didn't really capture me tbh but it's cheap to get on xbox so I thought why not 😂
I will!! And will let you know when I do - See that it's avaible for the switch so that makes things a lot easier~ Love the old school look 10/10 (And especially seeing you said it's your fav, I'm sure it'll be a good one to try!)

Ah, so the original 7 over the remake? Interesting - How come? (The visuals look so good, can't wait till next year when I can try it haha).
I think with FF in general, just love the worlds the stories take place in. They're different, yet love the modern touches to them.


And lol no, I'm usually not too big on doing all the sidestuff, so I never tried the turtle :XD (which sounds like it was a good decision)
(it certainly was haha)


As if you could bother me with Fate :blushbirb
Great :hurr
So I just wanted to say that I've found way too much fate fan art and it's awesome.

 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I don't think I will, sorry :sweatdrop

And ugh, that does sound painful :gwah Hope you're doing okay, hang in there! Sounds like you're sort of "used" to it...

I'm doing okay for the most part, just have more work on my plate than I'd like :XD I'm making some good money, but it eats too much into my free time, so I think I'll try to reduce it by the end of this year.
oh no :arf

it's been 6 years :sweatbunny

damn, Nii is crazy rich! :arf another Japan trip? :heh will you be back to admin? :wtf :heh
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,097
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
oh nice art, thxs for sharing !


Sorry to inrude, but i just cant resist when it comes to HxH :wtf
btw did you know that Leorio voice actor passed away last month ( he was Hughes maes in fma, Russo lad in Baccano, Hattori zenzou in Gintama, Reno in FF7 (new game) and so much more) :pout
Expecting hopefully HxH to resume asap,considering all the series ending.


Sharing some amaaaaaaazing art ;zomg

Love Theta so much, she realy grew a lot on me !

















Feitan ♥







See u later !

 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Have you read the 4th chapter of Redline?

Do you know why Izo introduces himself as Sakamoto Ryouma, and as a Saber class Servant? Is he just fooling around? Or is there an ulterior motive? I know he is lying because of Fate GO. :lmao

Okita on the other hand is fucking brutal, but I'm not gonna lie, I love it! <3

Sadly, the chapter is quite short and nothing much happens besides the battle scenes. Curious how Tsukumo will handle Izo, she looks quite confident.

There are also some nice information in the afterword. Kanata's younger sister is stated to be quite talented. Will she maybe play a part in this series?

Awesome pages:




 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I know Nii wouldn't mind at all, but I myself wouldn't feel comfortable posting Okitan pics in Nii's thread right now. =(

Maybe another time! :)
Haha I'm no saint dude, ofc I would mind if you just shared Okitan pics here like it's no big deal :XD

it's been 6 years :sweatbunny
So you don't expect it to ever go away? Hang in there ahmad :(

damn, Nii is crazy rich! :arf another Japan trip? :heh will you be back to admin? :wtf :heh
lol if I was crazy rich I wouldn't work :arf but ofc another Japan trip will happen eventually :nod no I won't be back to admin

Nice HxH set Nii! :zomg
I think we talked little about it in the past? Do you have a favorite there?











Nice pics, thanks for sharing! :zomg And thanks for the compliment too :blush

Yeah I think we talked about it for a bit, but not that much. It's still one of all time favs, might even be my overall favourite. Really enjoyed the manga, and the anime remake made me fall in love even more haha.

And you mean my favorite chars? Gon, Killua (what a surprise, right? xD), Hisoka, Biscuit, Nefelpitou, Meruem, Gin, Pariston, Leorio, Ikalgo... Quite a lot it seems :XD I like most of the Spiders, but I don't really love any of them.

oh nice art, thxs for sharing !


Sorry to inrude, but i just cant resist when it comes to HxH :wtf
btw did you know that Leorio voice actor passed away last month ( he was Hughes maes in fma, Russo lad in Baccano, Hattori zenzou in Gintama, Reno in FF7 (new game) and so much more) :pout
Expecting hopefully HxH to resume asap,considering all the series ending.


Sharing some amaaaaaaazing art ;zomg

Love Theta so much, she realy grew a lot on me !

Thanks for your pics as well Erin, nice to see you here :wtf

Yeah I read about that, really sad =( Think he had cancer, and was still relatively young too. I feel really sorry for him and his family :(

Btw, it's only going to be another 2 months and Togashi will have a new record for his longest break so far lol. I definitely hope he returns this time, but I'll keep my expecations low just in case...

And I agree, Theta is among the best chars of the new arc :nod

Have you read the 4th chapter of Redline?

Do you know why Izo introduces himself as Sakamoto Ryouma, and as a Saber class Servant? Is he just fooling around? Or is there an ulterior motive? I know he is lying because of Fate GO. :lmao

Okita on the other hand is fucking brutal, but I'm not gonna lie, I love it! <3

Sadly, the chapter is quite short and nothing much happens besides the battle scenes. Curious how Tsukumo will handle Izo, she looks quite confident.

There are also some nice information in the afterword. Kanata's younger sister is stated to be quite talented. Will she maybe play a part in this series?

Awesome pages:




Ofc I did :3 But I'm as knew to the story as you, so I wouldn't know why Izo lied about being Sakamoto xD Sure makes one curious where the story is going. It's sort of slow, but I don't mind at all as long as we get such amazing panels <3

And heck yeah, Okita continues to be great :zomg Her funny side is good too, but I feel like in FGO she doesn't really get much of anything else =/ So seeing stuff like this is just great :blush

Maybe I missed the afterword or something, only read the entries for Okita and Nobu... But could be? Tbh as long as we get more Okita and Nobu I'm fine with almost anything.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean, work definitely does kill braincells but it's more of a real life thing. Sometimes it's a bit overwhelming if you look at all the things you still need to do xD
How are you?
Hmm that sounds like you have a lot to deal with =/ What's bothering you? If you wanna talk, I'll lend you an ear anytime.

I'm doing fine, have a bit more free time until next Friday, so that's great. Work is almost back to normal though, so after this short break it might become rather stressful haha.

Oh I played the shit out of it haha. But it was fun. It's kind of sad how much potential it had but eeeeh.
Also Cindy, not Aranea? Interesting choice of ladies 🤔
What kind of games do you prefer btw?
Oh definitely, but I think that helped them learn for FF7R. Still was a fun game, ultimately :nod
And I mean, just look at Cindy... :XD Aranea sadly barely played any role, so she didn't leave much of an impression.

My fav games usually are RPGs, nothing beats a good story and good characters. I also like RTS, but they're pretty rare nowadays. Open World can be quite cool as well, but I feel often it's a bit too full with rather boring "kill x of that" or "gather x of that" fetch quests, or just feel empty (as in, not too many memorable places, not much going on, etc).
But I think I can play almost any time of game and have fun, horror games and action games have their charm too.

aaah that's so lucky indeed! But it's a good kind of lucky ofcourse. Must have been the cause for lots of fun memories.
Agreed, 13 didn't really capture me tbh but it's cheap to get on xbox so I thought why not 😂
I will!! And will let you know when I do - See that it's avaible for the switch so that makes things a lot easier~ Love the old school look 10/10 (And especially seeing you said it's your fav, I'm sure it'll be a good one to try!)
oh definitely, played lots of Mario and annoyed my mother with it early in the morning :XD
Yeah, 13 is average, was severely disappointed at the time... 12 disappointed me quite a bit too, but those are the only two FFs I wouldn't really recommend.
Hey, that's great! :zomg 9 has all the charm you could hope for, it's a nice fantasy story with a good twist or two, and really likeable characters. Vivi is my fav there, think you will like him too : D Playing it on the Switch sounds like a very good plan :blush (great to hear you trust my taste that much :3)

Ah, so the original 7 over the remake? Interesting - How come? (The visuals look so good, can't wait till next year when I can try it haha).
I think with FF in general, just love the worlds the stories take place in. They're different, yet love the modern touches to them.
Well I thought the remake was great, can definitely recommend. But it's still incomplete, only covering part of the story, so I can't really compare it to the original 7 yet. That's something you can only fully judge once the remake is fully done. So far though, they're doing an amazing job :zomg
Why are you waiting until next year to play it?

And I agree about that, the worlds almost always are pretty interesting. They have a really unique "flavor", so it has a certain feel that none of the other RPGs have I think xD

So I just wanted to say that I've found way too much fate fan art and it's awesome.
Yes, there's so much great Fate art out there, you could search for days and not be done lol. Glad to see you're joining the Fate church :3
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,901
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Hmm that sounds like you have a lot to deal with =/ What's bothering you? If you wanna talk, I'll lend you an ear anytime.

I'm doing fine, have a bit more free time until next Friday, so that's great. Work is almost back to normal though, so after this short break it might become rather stressful haha.
Ah, nothing I can't handle really :) But thank you, really. Really appreciate the offer!!
Happy to hear you at least have a couple of more days before the real work load will pile up again. Hope you get to enjoy it and do whatever you've been wanting to do! (Make sure to relax too, when you're back to work)

Oh definitely, but I think that helped them learn for FF7R. Still was a fun game, ultimately :nod
And I mean, just look at Cindy... :XD Aranea sadly barely played any role, so she didn't leave much of an impression.
Oh really? I mean Cindy is there throughout the game to be hot and help you with your car needs, but Aranea is a party member for a chapter I think~ One with boobs (which is exceptional in that game lmao)
My fav games usually are RPGs, nothing beats a good story and good characters. I also like RTS, but they're pretty rare nowadays. Open World can be quite cool as well, but I feel often it's a bit too full with rather boring "kill x of that" or "gather x of that" fetch quests, or just feel empty (as in, not too many memorable places, not much going on, etc).
But I think I can play almost any time of game and have fun, horror games and action games have their charm too.
Heh, I think I kind of expected that. RPG's are a lot of fun. And I agree, that's often the problem with open worlds - but I also kind of like that when I want to play something simple and not over think every move (But that does get tedious ofcourse)
And right!! All games have their charms. I like to play horror games a lot tbh - but I often get scared and bc of that unable to finish them



oh definitely, played lots of Mario and annoyed my mother with it early in the morning :XD
Yeah, 13 is average, was severely disappointed at the time... 12 disappointed me quite a bit too, but those are the only two FFs I wouldn't really recommend.
Hey, that's great! :zomg 9 has all the charm you could hope for, it's a nice fantasy story with a good twist or two, and really likeable characters. Vivi is my fav there, think you will like him too : D Playing it on the Switch sounds like a very good plan :blush (great to hear you trust my taste that much :3)
Haha annoyed her really? She didn't like to play with your from time to time? I mean so far your recommendations haven't dissapointed me yet, so surely it will be alright haha.


Well I thought the remake was great, can definitely recommend. But it's still incomplete, only covering part of the story, so I can't really compare it to the original 7 yet. That's something you can only fully judge once the remake is fully done. So far though, they're doing an amazing job :zomg
Why are you waiting until next year to play it?
Mhnm so is 7 really that big that they had to make it into multiple parts? (Also that kind of makes it better... No room for a rushed game like that I guess).
Because I don't have a playstation haha. I heard it's exclusivity with PS will end next year or so, so rumor has it xbox will get the game by then :nod Or I hope otherwise I'll just cry in a corner.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah, nothing I can't handle really :) But thank you, really. Really appreciate the offer!!
Happy to hear you at least have a couple of more days before the real work load will pile up again. Hope you get to enjoy it and do whatever you've been wanting to do! (Make sure to relax too, when you're back to work)
So first you mention how your brain is fried lately, and then you shrug it off like it's no big deal... maybe I should try to annoy you about this privately :p

And I'll try haha, thanks! :blush I'm honestly pretty tired of it at this point, so I really need that break. Still have 400 lines to go though, wish me luck :emobirb

Oh really? I mean Cindy is there throughout the game to be hot and help you with your car needs, but Aranea is a party member for a chapter I think~ One with boobs (which is exceptional in that game lmao)

Heh, I think I kind of expected that. RPG's are a lot of fun. And I agree, that's often the problem with open worlds - but I also kind of like that when I want to play something simple and not over think every move (But that does get tedious ofcourse)
And right!! All games have their charms. I like to play horror games a lot tbh - but I often get scared and bc of that unable to finish them
Yeah, but Cindy's outfit is more "memorable", for me at least :lmao Aranea is your party member for 10 minutes or so I think, she basically got ignored as much as all the other female chars lol... which is a shame. You can expect a lot of awesomeness from both male and female chars in the FF7 remake :3

Did you know? Guess you can judge people well, can't say I'm surprised : D I see what you mean about open worlds, but I'm usually not the type to just run around doing sorta nothing or just starring at the beautiful scenery or something- Not that it can't be fun, but I usually don't do that for long. What I want most is fun gameplay, a good story, and good/interesting chars. If I get all three, that's a lot in my book already xD
And I know what it's like with horror games haha. I can finish them just fine, but like, let's say I play in the evening/night when it's dark outside... I can deal with it, but after 2 hours or so I need a break bc it's eating at my nerves too hard :XD It's a fun experience, but pretty intense too (if it's a good horror game)

Haha annoyed her really? She didn't like to play with your from time to time? I mean so far your recommendations haven't dissapointed me yet, so surely it will be alright haha.
lol my mother and consoles never became friends, she's not the best at handling technology in general... xD so she was just annoyed if I started playing on my console with another friend early in the morning haha, bc it woke her up eventullay

And yes, I trust your taste, so it will be alright :nod

Mhnm so is 7 really that big that they had to make it into multiple parts? (Also that kind of makes it better... No room for a rushed game like that I guess).
Because I don't have a playstation haha. I heard it's exclusivity with PS will end next year or so, so rumor has it xbox will get the game by then :nod Or I hope otherwise I'll just cry in a corner.
well adapting it into modern graphics it really would've been very difficult to do it in just one game. Personally I would say it's not impossible, but it would be a lot of work, and they will have a lot more return (especially money) if they divide the game into parts. Ofc many people don't like it, but after seeing what they did with the first part I'm fine with it, as long as they don't do like 5 or 6 parts lol. I'm hoping for 3, that should be plenty doable and still make them some good revenue : D

oh, then that's understandable yeah. It's going to get released on PC next year too, from what I heard. But wait, you seriously have a XBOX but no PS? Now that's really rare.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,901
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
So first you mention how your brain is fried lately, and then you shrug it off like it's no big deal... maybe I should try to annoy you about this privately :p
Lmao 😂 I mean you could try but a lady never spills her secrets~ (Not that any of this is secret though)

And I'll try haha, thanks! :blush I'm honestly pretty tired of it at this point, so I really need that break. Still have 400 lines to go though, wish me luck :emobirb
And did you manage :emocat Sounds like a lot
Hope you still got some rest

Yeah, but Cindy's outfit is more "memorable", for me at least :lmao Aranea is your party member for 10 minutes or so I think, she basically got ignored as much as all the other female chars lol... which is a shame. You can expect a lot of awesomeness from both male and female chars in the FF7 remake :3
You're not wrong, Cindy certainly has a memorable look 😂 Though Aranea was at least a bit more plot relevant (it kind of feels like she could have been a lot more important. or have a role in a dlc but booo).
Definitely looking forward to it!!

Did you know? Guess you can judge people well, can't say I'm surprised : D I see what you mean about open worlds, but I'm usually not the type to just run around doing sorta nothing or just starring at the beautiful scenery or something- Not that it can't be fun, but I usually don't do that for long. What I want most is fun gameplay, a good story, and good/interesting chars. If I get all three, that's a lot in my book already xD
And I know what it's like with horror games haha. I can finish them just fine, but like, let's say I play in the evening/night when it's dark outside... I can deal with it, but after 2 hours or so I need a break bc it's eating at my nerves too hard :XD It's a fun experience, but pretty intense too (if it's a good horror game)
Pfft, that's flattering mister. Those games just suit you :nod
Aaaah yes. I think a good story really is important too. Something you can get sucked into basically. But for gameplay, as long as it's not frustratingly difficult I don't really care.
Hahahaha yes I feel that so hard!! Still need to finish the newest resident evil, and I kind of feel bad about it. Such a good game (Did condition me to fear certain situations in other games lmao).

lol my mother and consoles never became friends, she's not the best at handling technology in general... xD so she was just annoyed if I started playing on my console with another friend early in the morning haha, bc it woke her up eventullay
aaah mothers should never change 😂 They're so hilarious with technology.
I feel that xD Though my mother would just get mad at me for being on a pc for too long (but too long would also be an hour or two in her eyes) -


well adapting it into modern graphics it really would've been very difficult to do it in just one game. Personally I would say it's not impossible, but it would be a lot of work, and they will have a lot more return (especially money) if they divide the game into parts. Ofc many people don't like it, but after seeing what they did with the first part I'm fine with it, as long as they don't do like 5 or 6 parts lol. I'm hoping for 3, that should be plenty doable and still make them some good revenue : D
Mhm like that. And yeah, money always seems to be the issue with these things. Not surprising at all xD. And let's be honest - FF fans are always mad at something. For good reason sometimes, but I sometimes sit back and think just be happy with the good parts instead of nitpicking.
I assume the second part though will still take awhile before it will come out?

oh, then that's understandable yeah. It's going to get released on PC next year too, from what I heard. But wait, you seriously have a XBOX but no PS? Now that's really rare.
welllllll, my brothers switched to xbox for some reason after the ps1 and the oldest still plays games on it. And one of my best friends just plays on XBOX, so when I finally was able to get a console for myself it was just more logical to get an XBOX. To play with them xD. It does have a lot of games I play (though the lack of FF and Kingdom Hearts seems to be getting better since this year on there, so I don't think I'll switch to PS anytime soon haha).



And now, after this post I'm going to relax and continue with the Fate VN - I'm finally at a point where the plot seems to pick up and that's great :zomg
 
  • Hug
Reactions: Nii
Top