yea damn school! $%$^$%^#
I WANT TO SEE COLORINGS AND FAN ARTS LOTS OF THEM! AND IN THE CONTESTS!!!!
I WANT TO SEE COLORINGS AND FAN ARTS LOTS OF THEM! AND IN THE CONTESTS!!!!


Yeah ... you're so right ... I'm doing my end exam next week ... annoying thing ^^If you don't vote for me, I kill you!
Haha, there aren't many submissions lately...I guess everybody is busy with school!
It's very good, it's palette I don't use. I especially like your Duval, looks great!Yeah ... you're so right ... I'm doing my end exam next week ... annoying thing ^^
Hmmm I've gotten just 2 votes?
Is my coloring that bad xD
School has all but killed me deadIf you don't vote for me, I kill you!
Haha, there aren't many submissions lately...I guess everybody is busy with school!

Agree in every point ... though I've finishing school in may .... yeah that have been long long yearsyeaaa though I thought it was too much XD well it's better than getting 10xxxxx entries of the same page of the same manga I'd enjoy more bleach and DGM fan art TT_TT
btw
Congratulations to all the winners!
HakoHero Very nice cell-shading!
DaKroG and QianQian I loved your two entries the most! I'm looking forward to see what other works you're preparing!
Of course the other entryes both for amateur and advanced were great! I'm glad you guys take the time to participate in contests! I enjoy seeing your works!

I hate Naruto!
Yeah, unfortunately, there is manga bias when it comes to voting. It'd be nice if everyone would just vote by the actual coloring skill rather than being influenced by what manga its from.Bouhhh...I lostI hate Naruto!
I think people go mostly by popularity. Majorly people would not vote for a manga they do not know. Bleach and HxH came last with some pretty good work...
But congrats to the winner!
I hope I do well in this one; its my first time entering the advanced contest.
