Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010
You mean a more general sig discussion thread that isn't specific to the contest submissions, right? Well, there is a sig-related thread in the General Section. What do you think?
You mean a more general sig discussion thread that isn't specific to the contest submissions, right? Well, there is a sig-related thread in the General Section. What do you think?

Don't worry, I understand what you meant though. To keep the discussions fluent and flowing a separate thread would be nice.
I have time to discuss, post and reply to the discussions in this section. I just don't like it when my posts are merged due to the lack of activity from other members lol. I'm sure if we all promote the contest in our sigs or something we could attract more members.


I hope I don't get my butt handed to me...

Thought about a Will of Fire sig, but I don't wanna do another Naruto sig just yet. *sigh* Guess I'll get some sleep and see about that tomorrow.
I haven't actually started on the sig though. I'm still in search for the "right" picture to use and draw up some rough plans on how I want it to look like overall.

Mmmm. This feeling is not good at all. 