Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009
I agree, the font is rly nice^^
@Akasunanosasori: what means "LMAO"? XD
I agree, the font is rly nice^^
@Akasunanosasori: what means "LMAO"? XD
Um, bolding the word guys was a bit unnecessary.Thank you guys
It made me laugh XDUm, bolding the word guys was a bit unnecessary.
huhauhauahauhaua. FAIL. xDOMG, it was "guys" XDDD

. And hatsu, your sigs are getting better each contest imo. Nice entries and thanks a lot



too bad i may not be able to participate this week because my motherboard needs to be replaced
but if i'm lucky i will get one up
Somehow, I have the same problem.Hmmm, I seem to have a kink in my brain. Everytime I fire up PS, I feel really unmotivated :/ I WANT to make the sig, but I can't muster up any strength to do so. Why is this ):


i can't find a good pic of what i want to do