Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010
OMFG!!!!!! I'm going nuts right now!
Seriously. That is one insanely awesome Vendetta sig, Shin Akuma!
How late were you to the deadine?
Can't we make a voting poll to request your sig to make the submission!? Arrrrrrggh. I guess you can use it for a future sig...because you haven't actually "submitted" the sig yet, right?
I like the new theme a lot! Thanks and great choice, Tsuki. I just hope we don't get like several Naruto-related sigs...
OMFG!!!!!! I'm going nuts right now! Seriously. That is one insanely awesome Vendetta sig, Shin Akuma!
How late were you to the deadine?
Can't we make a voting poll to request your sig to make the submission!? Arrrrrrggh. I guess you can use it for a future sig...because you haven't actually "submitted" the sig yet, right?
I like the new theme a lot! Thanks and great choice, Tsuki. I just hope we don't get like several Naruto-related sigs...

Why would there be a lot of those for this theme? Because of Madara's plan or Rikudo sennin making the moon?


Even though it did not come out quite how i imagined it.
Definitely a good choice of character and theme. Saber ftw! 


