Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010
Hows this looking?
Hows this looking?

I like the kanji text, but the other text by the knife is impossible to read and looks out of place to me. The other thing I'm not sure about is the small reflection of the render on the right side. I think the concept is great, but IMO the size and location looks strange. I wonder it could work if it was larger with a little less opacity?*Ahem* Before I forget...Imalmost everytime XD I guess im just overly competitive

I know what you mean, Coffee. I would be
if I lost by a vote or two. Oh wait....I have in the past. >.<
I want to submit this for the Blood themed sig contest, but I would like some tips and feedback before I actually enter 

Aye, I know but I didn't fix that anymore, it's just a fun approach born from the topic anywaysskin coloured instead of white![]()
(all the colouring only done with hue/saturation, it's loaded with flaws
)

No way put it even behind, the amount of blood on it is low anyways and it looks really fine with the blood in frontYour sig looks cool, has a nice and clean look. Like Rofl said,a nice concept. Maybe you should put the blood splatter behind the render on the right? It would blend in better that way imo.

I guess that's just me... Little blood indeed.No way put it even behind, the amount of blood on it is low anyways and it looks really fine with the blood in front![]()
It's good to have new participants. Your sig also looks quite good. The renders are very nice and clear. One thing that looks a little off to me is the lighting on the right renders hood and left arm. When I first saw it I thought it was blood, mabye that's what your going for, but it was confusing. I liked the shaded part on the left side of the sig, you could probably think more about lighting effects across the entire sig, as well as where you want the focal points to be. This way you can create more of a 3D appearance and let the renders stand out more. Hope this helps. 

Ya but It happened to me ...... 5 times lol*Ahem* Before I forget...
Congrats hatsuharupeace!!!
I know what you mean, Coffee. I would be
if I lost by a vote or two. Oh wait....I have in the past. >.<

I also went back and looked at Tsukisama's solution last time, and as far as I can tell it doesn't work anymore.