Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011
coffee, your right...
coffee, your right...


The Chinese zodiac cycles through twelve animals every twelve years. The Chinese New Year just occurred, and we have entered the Year of the Rabbit. In honor of that, I made the current theme "rabbit."I wanna understand this rabbit thing ;-;
- Tsukisama actually means "I was waiting for an excuse to do a Rabbit theme because I like Bunnies!!"The Chinese zodiac cycles through twelve animals every twelve years. The Chinese New Year just occurred, and we have entered the Year of the Rabbit. In honor of that, I made the current theme "rabbit."
- .... I don't think so. I just started sharing my coloring to get some feedback along with the sigs and then a couple others started doing the same~And r u guys making a colouring contest between contest sig's peeps? We could try to join a colouring contest together! XD
Yeah, I would be in a similar position. I used to draw too, but I haven't done so in years and was never that good anyhow. I wish Crtl-Z existed in real life, then I could have some potential. :P Though I did draw a Chopper pic over the holidays for my sister and it's kinda cute, but certainly not contest worthy, at least not without ditigal editing.If I remember correctly, I think theres some winter art competition, and I was looking for someone who was good at drawing to team up with~ I used to draw, but I suck at it now~

+1 here ~Coffee~ xDTsukisama actually means "I was waiting for an excuse to do a Rabbit theme because I like Bunnies!!"
I can't make my mind up on which one to use!






