We need time to create the pieces ;-;



I really don't feel like playing the mafia game these days :S and I haven't seen the image you mentionned oO.That's 'cause you won't play mafia game anymore ;-; BTW, you saw Evil's magia image, Shin?
nah it's pretty boring to have a short list of threads :SI wish my subscription page was like yours.... I have like 26 to check lol
Awesome choice of colors. Just work a little bit on the face it's a bit sharper than it should be ^^ Other than that it's freaking awesome ! oONice sigs, guys! Glad to see that you guys are posting possible entries for the next sig contest. Feedback is always helpful. I'm going to try to post some possible sigs here (I have an Ao no Exorcist sig that needs some feedback)I don't know if I can work on one this weekend due to being someone's birthday here lol
@Tsuki: I don't mind actually. I think it'll be a great theme since there's a lot of things people can do with it.
edit: Here's the sig. Feedback much appreciated. :3
![]()



Maybe adding more background? I feel like the background is somehow plain.
.Thanks but I made a huge mistake, there is no way for me to shart sharpen or fix the smudge for this sig now, the psd file..was..not..saved..@Zeltrax:
Here are some tips:
- Sharpening is not always needed but it helps defining the focal.
- Sharpen before adding the text.
- Use 'smart sharpen' instead of 'sharpen' option. (not always though).
Those were general tips. Now, about your Zoro sig:
The idea itself is great but you need to give it more time ^^ I think that the background needs some work. Also, the colors are a bit off :S because there is a weird mix (maybe it's just me). Try and duplicate the render and smudge the bottom one(s) according to Zoro's movements.





Actually there was a problem... The render I used for the flames was too small and when I tried to smudge or liquify it it became so blurry and lost it's shape :S Nothing I could do to fix it...@Shin: I think the flames part should be spread out a little more; it looks stay put in one place.![]()