- Joined
- Jul 28, 2007
- Messages
- 417
- Reaction score
- 386
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I see. Can't you duplicate the layer and place it or would that make it worse? I guess the sig's fine the way it is.
I tried that too :SI see. Can't you duplicate the layer and place it or would that make it worse? I guess the sig's fine the way it is.
'artist eyes' Doujutsu ^^
The only thing that bugged me a bit was the color of the light source above his head. The bright white looked out of place to me, I think it needs some kinda of color tint in it. Nothing extreme, but just a little color (mabye red?), and then I think it would be perfect. It's seriously badass though, Vagabond is the next manga I want to read when I get the time.
Here's what I think:
No it's not. But it doesn't mean that it's bad. Your current sig rocks more ^^Is this one better than my current sig?









Congrats on the win Coffee!!! 

but still Grats coffee
Nagisa..
