Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Hey Nao!!! Are you just excited about the next few days as I am? :3
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Pfft, I'm not boring. I tried to act more mature in real life, change the impression I made online. D:


How many dementors was it? One? Your boss? :derp
It's good to know you're not a real life troll too.

Oh, I dunno. Prolly only like 329084092830948 dementors, but you know. :hipster It's whatev.

I'm funny :cheez
I did play piano from the age of six to sixteen or so, now I only play guitar (have done so for about seven years or so) and occasionally sing.

Just to clarify; I'm not the kind of guy who brings a guitar to a BBQ to impress the girls through playing "Knocking on Heavens Door" (G D Am / G D C)... I hate that guy.
I played the piano for 3 years and failed miserably. Naturally, I have a high esteem for people that can play. XD

........Oh my god, Blai. Do you know Kumbaya???

Iknoright! :glomp

I've been in Scotland this past week for work and got back last night, so I havent had time to use internet at all. But I'm back now....:super

Congrats! what's the new job?
Really? That's so cool! How did Scotland treat you?

At Sam's Club. :D

Naomi, are you saying all of it was foreshadowed? Are you friggin serious? Whaaattt? *goes to check*

:lmao

So Blai, your the guy who pulls out the guitar to show off his Dragonforce skillz??:XD

It's a pity for me though, I can only be awesome in my own home :XD It's impossible to carry a piano around >_>
Yes, it definitely is! It's like in To Kill A Mockingbird. The first page summarizes the entire novel.

AHHHHHHH! Another musician! :hearts You guys are so much cooler than me... :bored

Hey Nao!!! Are you just excited about the next few days as I am? :3
Let's just say the Blai smiley has never been more appropriate.
:blai
:blai
:blai!!!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

I actually can be a real life troll. I once trolled my coworker into thinking I got robbed. He choked me the next day, but damn that was awesome. xD

And then did you wake up from your dream after you beat the dementors? :derp

Explain the first book foreshadowing seventh book please.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Really? That's so cool! How did Scotland treat you?

At Sam's Club. :D
Scotland was really cool, except Saturday when it rained all day and play was cancelled but we still had to be at work from 7am-6pm because some of Barclays clients were still turning up :-_-
It was long hours, but got to eat so much food! so so so much food! the work itself was very easy! :smugbunny Inverness is actually quite a beautiful city with amazing views from the golf course.


I've never heard of Sam's Club, I'm english but Ill google it. Whats your job role?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

I actually can be a real life troll. I once trolled my coworker into thinking I got robbed. He choked me the next day, but damn that was awesome. xD

And then did you wake up from your dream after you beat the dementors? :derp

Explain the first book foreshadowing seventh book please.
Hahaha, that really is trolly.
IT WAS REAL. :gwah
I can't, you just have to read it. (;

Scotland was really cool, except Saturday when it rained all day and play was cancelled but we still had to be at work from 7am-6pm because some of Barclays clients were still turning up :-_-
It was long hours, but got to eat so much food! so so so much food! the work itself was very easy! :smugbunny Inverness is actually quite a beautiful city with amazing views from the golf course.


I've never heard of Sam's Club, I'm english but Ill google it. Whats your job role?
Ahhhh, that's so awesome. I bet Scotland is beautiful.

"Event Specialist" XD
AKA free sample lady! :zomg

.........................................:hearts
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

So Blai, your the guy who pulls out the guitar to show off his Dragonforce skillz??:XD
Rather to show off my Beethoven skills.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

I played the piano for 3 years and failed miserably. Naturally, I have a high esteem for people that can play. XD

........Oh my god, Blai. Do you know Kumbaya???
I can play, I just chose to focus on a more mobile instrument, it's great to know both as I can compose much easier that way, chords with the guitar and melody with the piano. :3

I know Kumbaya, why? :3

Also, going to see the last HP movie in 3D tomorrow :blai :blai :blai :blai :blai :blai :blai :blai :blai
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Ah, what a shame! Don't tell me he was shy?
No...he wasn't shy

No, just that they were all dead/ in a limbo-type thing.
I think that if every television series were as quality and captivating as LOST Season 1, then TV would be a better place.
:fail They weren't all dead. Don't tell me you're one of those people who got the ending all wrong :gwah

Eeeew. I'm glad our Walmart doesn't sell popcorn then. I don't even like the taste of (buttered) popcorn let alone the smell.

I can't walk into a Target without spending $50.

The wage is so much better than my last job.
I'll be working two days a week (about 24 hours) and making the same amount as I was working six days a week (about 33 hours) at my last job. Not to mention, Sam's has air conditioning. Also, I get some part time benefits with Sam's.

Let's just say that if you come and visit me at work, I can hook you up with some free samples. :3c Hahah
They don't have it anymore thankfully...but it doesn't matter since I avoid the place like the plague. :zomg You're the first person I've met that doesn't like popcorn other than myself. I can eat it, but I don't understand people who enjoy it really.

Seriously? :blink On what?

How can an Ice Cream Shop not have air conditioning? :blink Those bulk stores are fun to place hide and go seek in :zomg

I've taught them how to be funny, otherwise they were dull and boring before I came along. :hip
:sarc

Just to clarify; I'm not the kind of guy who brings a guitar to a BBQ to impress the girls through playing "Knocking on Heavens Door" (G D Am / G D C)... I hate that guy.
:rofl

I can play many musical instruments, but I'm not necessarily great at any of them.

Milly plays the skin flute pretty well...or at least thorny told me so once :shifty

It's good to know you're not a real life troll too.
O-M-G ...Wrong assumption is wrong :yuno
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Mischief managed! xD sorry to like throw myself in this convo but i was too tempted to say that and you're an HP fan we have them all around school and i have a soft spot for it too ^^ I need to desperately watch the last one ><

So what are you Mod for Naomidee?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Of course it's safe. I'm her senpai, she's my slave, I do what I please with her.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Do you watch Game of Thrones or read the books? :zomg
I dont xD but Im a big wolf fan >< is it good? *goes to research* i do need a good read =3

Of course it's safe. I'm her senpai, she's my slave, I do what I please with her.
:O
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

What is it about me having a slave that suddenly seems so horrible? I'm an excellent master, ask Naomi herself.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

What is it about me having a slave that suddenly seems so horrible? I'm an excellent master, ask Naomi herself.
Girl mods having slaves seems...more benign :sweat
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

You may be too young for the subject matter :sweat
Oh okay then i shall wait for till I'm old enough ^^

What is it about me having a slave that suddenly seems so horrible? I'm an excellent master, ask Naomi herself.
Its too... too... :gwah :delerium
Girl mods having slaves seems...more benign
yep, it is quite more gracious :D :yuno
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Also, going to see the last HP movie in 3D tomorrow :blai :blai :blai :blai :blai :blai :blai :blai :blai
Me too, but in about six hours and twenty minutes. HA! HA! HA!

Hahaha, that really is trolly.
IT WAS REAL. :gwah
I can't, you just have to read it. (;
I r awesome. :3c

IT WAS NOT! BS BS BS BS BS! Just like Gary's stories. :3c

I have. -.-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top