I meant that if there was ever a reason to break a pledge, Trump's antics, especially towards Cruz, probably justifies it for me. Why would anyone cuck themselves after being made a laughing stock of? Most of these politicians, especially someone as ego-maniacal as Cruz, are incredibly prideful.Trump says mean things, oh noesWelp gotta stop supporting him now.
So what does that have to do with people breaking pledges? Besides, Cruz started talking shit about Trumps wife way before Trump got pissed so he shouldn't be playing a victim justifying his childish behavior by "he hurt muh feels". So, have you seen Heidi?![]()
I'm not cheering Cruz on or anything, I might dislike him even more than Trump, but I think his actions are understandable, given what happened.
I don't actually recall Cruz saying anything about Melania...
And either way, Trump said he saw Cruz's speech beforehand and didn't prevent him from speaking, so it's neither here nor there, I guess.
Welp gotta stop supporting him now.


