I heard this during the 2012 campaign when the polls aggregates were .3+ Obama by this time and he won in EC and Popular Vote landslide. Trump is behind even further than Romney was with a terrible ground game.
And really, if the email scandal was seriously bad then it would have done her in a long time ago. The Comey news is eye rolling at this point, especially since the reports are A. Not from HRC and B. Supposedly tied into the Anthony Weiner Case
It hurt her a lot, but again, Trump being seen as the worse choice and the FBI acquitting her is why she still has a chance. Or had. I'm pretty sure if she does lose, then this will be the one of the nails in the coffin. I mean, while both have scandals out, Hillary's is consistently mentioned with the truth being fudged that I wouldn't be shocked if people who was going to vote for Hillary decided against it.
I don't think the blow will be quite as hard as exspected.
It might lead to more people staying home, but not more people voting trump.
As we saw, there is a bigger die hard clinton faction than a die hard trump faction.
Also it is more than a week until the election.
They still have some time to mitigate that blow.
Feels like you're deluded when it comes to Hillary. It wouldn't necessarily lead to more people staying home, it results in them switching sides because they'll think a criminal shouldn't become a president when she keeps committing treason, and they likely are aware she's in the lead. I mean, you have Bernie supporters who are voting for Trump because they're pissed off at the democrats and Hillary for what happened to Bernie. I don't think a lot of people realize just how negatively Hillary is seen, just so happens for many people Trump is way worse because of his bullshit.
How is there a bigger die hard Clinton faction than Trump faction? Where did you get that?
Only if the only people who stay at home are Hillary voters.
I find it just as likely that Republican voters would feel equally demoralized as Democratic voters - and therefore not feel the urge to get out and waste their time voting on a candidate they have no interest in...
Disagreed. Enough republican voters would vote for Trump simply because it means a republican will be in office, which is more desirable than a democrat/another Obama, especially a criminal like Hillary. I mean, our republican politicians say a lot about the party in general - they'd rather vote for a horrible choice in Trump just to have a republican president than vote for a less horrible choice in Hillary who's more competent.