I would not be surprised if Trump did do well though.
Wait, really?!I would not be surprised if Trump did do well though.
Yeah because Trump is still somewhat popular, and he knows what to say to people. Not to mention, Republicans care more about winning so they might back Trump if they think he has a better chance.Wait, really?!
So pretty much do the complete opposite of what he did in Florida.... yikesDesantis must appeal to those conservatives that are less... MAGA-y. The question is are there enough of them out there to get him the 'nom?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, it's weird. Because if he throws everyone he appealed to in Florida under the bus to pursue the presidency he may lose a lot of the support he garnered. But if he stuck with it, he wouldn't be able to differentiate himself from Trump enough that anyone would choose Great Value Trump over Name brand Trump. But I have a feeling the powers that be would back him more than they would Trump if things go the same way they've been going.So pretty much do the complete opposite of what he did in Florida.... yikes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Could still probably work, conservatives will always be more interested in winning than they are holding anyone accountable.
Someday we can vote out MTG.Good riddance? Members of congress shouldn't be worth $100 Million. Of course Pelosi would always be against banning elected officials from trading stock, her husband is a venture capitalist.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Obfuscating, poisonous trash that fucking morons choose to willingly empower with public office.
Why truly acknowledge the senseless butchering of marginalized people when we can demonize them for the sake of a culture war the vast majority of the country doesn't care about? To distract from the strip-mining of the rights and wellbeing of the working class.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's really looking more and more like a smaller version of "never surrender your nukes".I don't wanna be alarmist, or contribute to stochastic terrorism by fearmongering us into action.
But I sincerely believe that us on the left need to start getting familiarized with gun usage. I really, honestly do. Not because I think a "good guy with a gun" would've prevented what happened, but because of what Tucker is saying. He's promoting this kind of behavior. And I'd be a lot more comfortable standing up for what I believe in if I knew someone was gonna think twice about shooting me for believing it, because they know the people behind me will shoot back.
CHRIST.waking up to a shooting in my hometown walmart was not what i expected to see
high school classmates working at walmart were fine, as well as folks i know who shop there.
watch out for your disgruntled employees