If Trump gets arrested, he'll probably go to a blue collar prison where he'll get to be comfortable, I bet .
That's white collarIf Trump gets arrested, he'll probably go to a blue collar prison where he'll get to be comfortable, I bet .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh. The posh jail, right?That's white collar
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Curious why this is being pursued if the Feds didn't think it was worth the effort.
MORE MORE MORE
The lengths some will go to victimize themselves
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It's both, in a clinical sense. Not to just differentiate biological women from trans women or include trans men, plenty of biological women don't have uteruses and by extension can't menstruate or birth a child either. There's also infertile or post-menopausal women too. It may or may not apply to intersexed individuals as well.I mean, at this point if someone says "person who menstruates" I don't know if they are doing it to widen the group of people "women" includes or to differentiate from those who don't. It's all meaningless gibberish to me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You mean the Chinese Govt? No.but do they get questioned the way TikTok CEO was?
.
It was the day it happened. Plus people found different social media profiles that said different things.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---