That was funny when Liz got Silica to sing, not a bad effort.
Asuna gets a kiss from Yuna, nice reward.
Ah so that's how Yuna gets those things, when a player is knocked out they fly into that drone just like when Asuna got knocked out by the dragon when protecting Silica.
Ah so the creator lost his own daughter on SAO and now she is a diva in the game and he wants to bring her back, Eiji knew her in the game which is why he will go to any length to help out.
I like the song Yuna sang in her concert, I will have to look for the lyrics later.
One of those bosses looks like a Malboro from Final Fantasy.
Awesome, got to see Yuuki's ghost and a Mother's Rosario attack.
It's over 9000! and then once Yuna start singing again and they defeat the bosses it keeps dropping which is a good thing.
Thank goodness Asuna was able to get her memories back.
SAO will return, very good, looking forward to it.
Great movie, glad I watched it.