"As loucas aventuras do Moa"

Should I get my own thread?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Didn't you just get that?

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • As long as the glass is full

    Votes: 7 58.3%

  • Total voters
    12

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Should I have my own thread?

i want a drunkstory witrh chicks moa :nod :zomg
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Should I have my own thread?

I'm not with that much time to do some spamming, so I'm usually posting the stories on the confessional thread
Meh. I don't read that thread. Just post here then :nod
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Should I have my own thread?

He has a new one with a goose. Is that ok? He even gets all wet in the end :arf
that sounds fine :nod ...especially the wet part :3c
Meh. I don't read that thread. Just post here then :nod
what he said moa,i dont read that thread either ...Post here :^_^
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Ok, I'll post my crazy stories here... but I don't think that we'll have one too soon, last week I pobably took 5 years away from my liver hahaha


anyway, the goose story is simple. We were in the national meeting of students of economics. It was in a uni in Florianopolis, a south brazilian city, there were about 2000 students there.
On the first day we were drinking by the lake side and the gooses were attacking people who walked by them, then someone had the idea that would be epic to capture a goose, but noone would have the balls to do that.
I said to wait until the last day, so if we were to be expelled from the event, it wouldn't be a problem.
On the 4th day, in a football game, someone from another uni broke the arm of someone from mine... so we thought it would be a good idea to catch the goose, give it some lsd and let it loose on this uni's room as a payback.
So on the last day, around 4am, I made a run at them, they jumped on the water... so I jumped too, I cornered them on the side of the lake, but they went crazy and started to flip their wings, they were too fast and I couldn't catch them on the water.
I went to the bathroom, took a shower and comeback to the lodge, when I got there all sad cuz I couldn't catch it everybody from my delegation started to applaud.
It was fun... and now they said that everything was filmed! I didn't see the video yet, but I'll post it here when they upload it on youtube

I think it doesn't seems to be that much fun here, but for the people who were there it was epic hahahaha
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Should I have my own thread?

i be waiting for the vid,gonna be epic stuff...drunk stuff is always epic.........btw u still have a liver ???
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Should I have my own thread?

huahuahuahua.. I think I have
But I wasn't that drunk. The idea was concepted in a very drunk day, but I decided to try it anyway
I would still do this sober
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Should I have my own thread?

see..i hope i have,not sure anymore
damn i would have helped you,but drunk :)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Wtf is wrong with you Moa?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Should I have my own thread?

what did I do wrong this time?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Ok, I'll post my crazy stories here... but I don't think that we'll have one too soon, last week I pobably took 5 years away from my liver hahaha


anyway, the goose story is simple. We were in the national meeting of students of economics. It was in a uni in Florianopolis, a south brazilian city, there were about 2000 students there.
On the first day we were drinking by the lake side and the gooses were attacking people who walked by them, then someone had the idea that would be epic to capture a goose, but noone would have the balls to do that.
I said to wait until the last day, so if we were to be expelled from the event, it wouldn't be a problem.
On the 4th day, in a football game, someone from another uni broke the arm of someone from mine... so we thought it would be a good idea to catch the goose, give it some lsd and let it loose on this uni's room as a payback.
So on the last day, around 4am, I made a run at them, they jumped on the water... so I jumped too, I cornered them on the side of the lake, but they went crazy and started to flip their wings, they were too fast and I couldn't catch them on the water.
I went to the bathroom, took a shower and comeback to the lodge, when I got there all sad cuz I couldn't catch it everybody from my delegation started to applaud.
It was fun... and now they said that everything was filmed! I didn't see the video yet, but I'll post it here when they upload it on youtube

I think it doesn't seems to be that much fun here, but for the people who were there it was epic hahahaha
The internet needs to see this video. It would make a better video if you gave the goose lsd but you know...
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Well, the video is up on a restricted group on facebook, so I can't share it. I'm waiting for it to be up on youtube, so I can post it here.
Anyway, it's not that funny, the video... the whole context of the thing that was funny

about crazy chicks and alcohol stories.. yesterday they got me on a trap hahaha
A female friend of mine invited me to a "game night" on her house: twister, call of duty, etc.. but the crazy bitch that made a fool out of me on the last month would be there, so I decided not to go. It was supposed to start 6pm
Around 8pm I was chilling at my home watching breaking bad, when my friend started to ask me if I was going. I told her that I wouldn't, cuz I would be kind of disjointed(not sure it it's the right word here) from everybody. But she kept insisting for me to go, what's strange, because she's not like that(if someone says no, she's usually like "ok, until the next one").
So I decided to go... I got there around 9pm and everybody was mad drunk, listening to "funk carioca", no games going on
And I discovered that it wasn't my friend on the facebook... it was the crazy bitch using her account
She was all over me and I kept avoiding her.. but she freaked out, as always, and since I was sober, I didn't have the patience to talk and any kind of arguing was useless.
So I took care of her, gave her food, water, found her purse, etc... cuz it was better than listen to her screaming on my ear
then she invited me to bed, started to talk about marrying me and having kids with me!
And since my friend was expecting her BF, it was the only bed available.
So I went to bed cuz she was too drunk, I didn't try a thing and stayed awake with a boner all night.
Now I'm back to point zero trying to forget about the bitch again... some other girl invited me over to her house tonight, but I'm not sure it would be fair to her to go there with the state of mind that I'm in right now.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Should I have my own thread?

:fail
Que putaria!!!

GET ANOTHER GIRLFRIEND! :yelling
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Should I have my own thread?

she's not my girlfriend, we're finished :yelling
but I'm not totally over her, since there's bad feelings left
now I'm trying to get rid of it again...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Should I have my own thread?

she's not my girlfriend, we're finished :yelling
but I'm not totally over her, since there's bad feelings left
now I'm trying to get rid of it again...
:comfort
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Now I'm back to point zero trying to forget about the bitch again... some other girl invited me over to her house tonight, but I'm not sure it would be fair to her to go there with the state of mind that I'm in right now.
:foreveralone
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Should I have my own thread?

:scry
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Hmmm, you still look fluffy from this angle.

 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Should I have my own thread?

I'm always fluffly :hurr


btw... yesterday I started to exercise again. I went to play basketball.... 2 minutes and I was dead
Today was really hard to get out of bed :(
 
Top