Re: Should I have my own thread?
i want a drunkstory witrh chicks moa

i want a drunkstory witrh chicks moa


He has a new one with a goose. Is that ok? He even gets all wet in the endi want a drunkstory witrh chicks moa![]()
![]()

Meh. I don't read that thread. Just post here thenI'm not with that much time to do some spamming, so I'm usually posting the stories on the confessional thread

that sounds fineHe has a new one with a goose. Is that ok? He even gets all wet in the end![]()
...especially the wet part 
what he said moa,i dont read that thread either ...Post hereMeh. I don't read that thread. Just post here then![]()


The internet needs to see this video. It would make a better video if you gave the goose lsd but you know...Ok, I'll post my crazy stories here... but I don't think that we'll have one too soon, last week I pobably took 5 years away from my liver hahaha
anyway, the goose story is simple. We were in the national meeting of students of economics. It was in a uni in Florianopolis, a south brazilian city, there were about 2000 students there.
On the first day we were drinking by the lake side and the gooses were attacking people who walked by them, then someone had the idea that would be epic to capture a goose, but noone would have the balls to do that.
I said to wait until the last day, so if we were to be expelled from the event, it wouldn't be a problem.
On the 4th day, in a football game, someone from another uni broke the arm of someone from mine... so we thought it would be a good idea to catch the goose, give it some lsd and let it loose on this uni's room as a payback.
So on the last day, around 4am, I made a run at them, they jumped on the water... so I jumped too, I cornered them on the side of the lake, but they went crazy and started to flip their wings, they were too fast and I couldn't catch them on the water.
I went to the bathroom, took a shower and comeback to the lodge, when I got there all sad cuz I couldn't catch it everybody from my delegation started to applaud.
It was fun... and now they said that everything was filmed! I didn't see the video yet, but I'll post it here when they upload it on youtube
I think it doesn't seems to be that much fun here, but for the people who were there it was epic hahahaha
What you just postedwhat did I do wrong this time?




she's not my girlfriend, we're finished
but I'm not totally over her, since there's bad feelings left
now I'm trying to get rid of it again...

Now I'm back to point zero trying to forget about the bitch again... some other girl invited me over to her house tonight, but I'm not sure it would be fair to her to go there with the state of mind that I'm in right now.
.gif)


