"As loucas aventuras do Moa"

Should I get my own thread?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Didn't you just get that?

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • As long as the glass is full

    Votes: 7 58.3%

  • Total voters
    12

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
well, she just said that we need to talk, but she have a test tomorrow... the week was strange for her too. She loves me, but she's confused.

that's fine by me... I said that I'll give her some space and when she's ready/available I'll be here.
Well, at least it's clear now...uncertainty can kill a guy, swear to god
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
yeah man..I mean, there are still a lot of uncertain, because "confused" can mean a lot of things, but I'm trying to not think about it so much.
We've been talking(whatsapp) about silly things the last couple of days, more like before her trip. Altough I was a little drunk yesterday and pressed her a little about when we'll talk. She said that she needs to clear her head before, cuz she's confused, then we'll sit and talk.
Fucking waitng game
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
lol, why mention it if she isn't ready yet? argh
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
cuz I was drunk and when I'm drunk I don't filter very much? hahahaha
she asked about how went with the doc, we started to talk about silly things and she was calling me "moa" and I told her that it was a little sad, since it sounded too impersonal(everbody calls me moa). She agreed, we talked that we need to talk, I said let's talk, she said not on the phone, I said I'm avaliable anytime then she said she needed to clear her head first.

I told her that I said that I would giver her space... but didn't know if it was what she really wanted. She said that we could keep talking, it wasn't bad. So we're talking a little, she ask me somenthing, I make some joke, stuff like that.

One possiblity that I didn't think before was her family being against it... I dunno, but it could be. She was there a whole week, they don't know me, she's trying to get to the uni. Maybe her family told her that it wasn't the right time for her being in a relationship, that should focus on her studies and things like that and now she's torn. I mean, she really looks like someone that puts a great deal on the input of her mom.
Off course, that's just me wondering and trying to make sense of everything while we don't sit and talk. Even though I keep saying that I'm trying to not think about it so much... I'm not Yoda, so The try and the do aren't so simple. At least I'm not as worried as I was. Monday I was pretty sure that it was all over... Now I think it can go either way and there's not much that I can do about that.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I thought you weren't at the point of letting the parents know you weren't in a relationship?

She's just getting into Uni now? How old is she?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I thought you weren't at the point of letting the parents know you weren't in a relationship?

She's just getting into Uni now? How old is she?
well, they know... I met her brother on a party, so it was best to tell them, we're (were)not on the pointing of introducing each other to the parents. It was more like "mom, I'm going out with this guy and I think I'm liking him, etc"

She's 19, she wanted to go to med school, but is really hard to get in federal colleges here in Brasil(the better ones) and med is the one with more competition to get in. You do something like a SAT and applies for a limited number of vacancies. She didn't get in straight out of high school and tried another 2 times. Now she settled for Biological Sciences which is easier to get in and will take the test in september.
Off course the get on uni and having to study thing is just me thinking about stuff, actually that's really specific, probably the problem is something else entirely
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, sounds like nonsense to me. Unless she knows it'll hurt her studies.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
And some shit really messed up happened. A couple of hours ago I was ready to go to be when I saw her relationship status on facebook changing for "in a serious relationship with random asshole". Made up name cuz I can't even remember the name of the guy, but he's a teacher on her preparatory course(the teachers are students of the uni).
I was just heartbroken and in disbelief, it was a really low blow, the worse I got on my life... got blind sided and didn't expect it at all. I got up walked around home reeeeally pissed off, trying to make sense of all this. I was actually shaking. Took some heavy breaths and sent her an inbox "you could at least had the decency or the courtesy of telling me first, before putting this shit on me".
She answered that it was a prank that her friends did with her, took it down and all... she wasn't sure how it happened, but it was a joke. She asked me to trust her, that she wouldn't ever do something like that with anybody.
Well, off course I'm not laughing at it.. I told her that it's really a bad timing from her friends. I was pissed so I just told her that I was going to bed and that we need to talk, confused or not. We don't need to solve everything on only one sitting down, she can just share with me what's confusing her, what's the problem, etc.

Man, it was really low... on the moment I saw it was like catching your wife on bed with someone else, knowing that you have been made a fool of. Ah, it was prank... but the fucking felling don't just go away, my body has enough adrenaline that I could run a marathon on my bad knee without ever feeling it. It was almost 3 hours ago and I'm still fully awake in bad. That shit just took all my patience away and feed all my insecurities.
What a messed up friends... if they are who I think they are, they saw me picking her up after class a bunch of times, yet they do something like that. And there's the other side too... I mean, all my friends know that I'm dating her, I introduced her to a bunch of them. Could it be that she never comment with her friends that she was going out with someone?
I dunno man, I was cool with the waiting game... now? not so much.
That actually was the worst 5 minutes of my life... I mean, I was made a fool of before, but it was with a crazy bitch and I wasn't that emotionally involved. The saddest moment I can remember was when gramdpa and my grandma died... but it was their time, they got a full life out of here.
This was... something else. Worried sick trying to work things out, problems that I don't even know, trying to be patient and caring to just see something like that.. without a slightest warning on facebook, to everybody to see, there was a aunt of her that actually congratulated. But it was a joke... I should be laughing, right?
For a moment or two I wondered if it would be best if it actually was true, so I actually would be spending all this energy hating her for being the more two faced being I ever know and getting ready for a bunch of alcohol and some meaningless sex tomorrow. But it wasn't the case, I don't hate her, it isn't even her fault(not entirely) and the fucking feeling just won't go away. I really dunno what to do right now... I'm thinking in picking her up after class tomorrow and forcing a conversation, but this is shit that crazy people do.
Sometimes I wished I was more of an emotional guy, so I could just cry myself to sleep now and think more clearly tomorrow... but no, I bottle up all this shit and stay on fumes all night. BTW I have to actually be up in 3 hours, my appointment with the doc is tomorrow morning... after that a class and a day of work, isn't it nice?
Greatest joke of all time
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ah, yeah, I know the feeling. Sometimes things can just blindside you and ruin your mood and it doesn't even matter if it's a joke or not. Something somewhat similar happened to me not too long ago, and after it I was questioning everything about myself and felt just felt stupid. I'm kind of feeling that way now, but I won't get into it :XD

Are you doing better today?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Yeah, I'm all right... we talked yesterday. She tried to avoid it... I told her that we should talk over the phone, cuz I wouldn't wait anymore
all the drama for an "I think I don't love you the way I use to love you anymore, but I don't want to hurt you and I don't want you to be sad"
I was like.. "Why avoid the talk, if you are so sure about that? We are adults, that's fine... I like you and I wish you well life, goodbye"
then she was like "I don't want to hurt you, I don't want you to hate me... bla bla bla"
I told her to chill, I was ok. And now I'm single again hahahahah

Then I met a friend, I was way better than I thought I would be, I'm ok with it, It was good, now it's over, let's move on. Then we took some acid and had the craziest trip of my life.

And while I was at it she sent me msgs like "are you alive?", "are you ok?" "I'll leave you alone"
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
wow, that's pretty annoying

I guess she was fickle or something really went wrong there lol
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Yeah... I think I could have fought for it, like telling her that it's normal to have doubts on relationships, you are learning about your partner and about your own feelings, etc
But I'm dealing with another stuff on personal level and fight for it would give me some stress that I can't deal with right now.

I was ok thursday, now I'm little sad... so I deleted her number from my phone cuz I'm pretty sure that when I get drunk I would txt her embarrassing stuff hahahah

---------- Post added April 27, 2014 at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was April 26, 2014 at 12:26 PM ----------

and she sent me txts askig me to talk with her... that she loves me and can not be without me....
such a life... and we will talk, I think that next week we will be together again, but she will have to listen to some stuff I have to say before
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
what? I mean... I like her, but we have stuff to deal with
I'm not going after her, she's the coming back... we'll talk properly this time, I have a ton of stuff to talk, I think she was immature about how all this was going and she wasn't even on PMS
If everything is sorted properly, I don't see why we wouldn't be able to be back together... as far as I know there wasn't someone else, so...
anyway, tomorrow I'll have more info

---------- Post added April 29, 2014 at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was April 27, 2014 at 11:24 PM ----------

So we talked, talked, talked, then we kissed, kissed and kissed, then we went back to talk... but her mother called her on the phone, she ignored the first couple of times, but her mother kept calling.
We need to talk more, for now we are dating again but not as oficially BF and GF

---------- Post added May 03, 2014 at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was April 29, 2014 at 11:11 AM ----------

and woman are really confusing beings... one of her problems was that she was feeling a little suffocated. That's kind of a recurring thing for her and is the reason that she have always avoided serious relationships.
Then this thursday we talked about silly stuff in the morning, at night she was like "talk with me, don't abandon me anymore".

We had also agreed that we wouldn't call it an official relationship for now, no BF and GF labels, so it would take some "pressure" off her shoulders. And yesterday she was calling BF and stuff... go figure
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Dude, she sounds fickle as fuck...

Labeling it anything or not doesn't even really matter all that much. It depends on how you two act with one another...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
xi0,baby, are you giving relationship advice nowadays?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Dude, she sounds fickle as fuck...

Labeling it anything or not doesn't even really matter all that much. It depends on how you two act with one another...
yeah, she is.....
the label thing is cuz she had trouble with a previous relationship... for some people words mean something more than it should.
anyway, by friday she was calling me BF again and yesterday she introduced herself to a group of friends as my GF.
She's all lovey dovey, txting me a lot... it's almost the other way around with me feeling sufocated(I'm not, but she changes the way she acts really abruptly)

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

xi0,baby, are you giving relationship advice nowadays?
my thread became me venting about my love life and gary giving some rhetoric
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
xi0,baby, are you giving relationship advice nowadays?
Have I given relationship advice? I gave some advice on other things, but not the relationship. Just posting my reaction/thoughts...

:gtfo
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
So... enough of my love life for now, we’re all right. Let’s go back to some crazy stories, although this one isn’t that crazy.
I have a friend who is a crazy mofo, he doesn’t have limits to the stuff he does. When he’s drunk with his friends they’ll dare each other to drink beer, dirt, fat, pepper, grass all together, stuff like that. And if you put any kind of drug in front of him, he’ll probably take it. Also, he’s kind of an alcoholic, drinking almost 7 days of the week. Well, being crazy as he is, he has a really sweet girlfriend; they’ve been dating for almost 4 years. She’s pretty, smart and responsible, nothing like him. He cheated on her before, she forgave him and life goes on.
Well, about a month ago his girlfriend discovered his latest cheating reading his txts. They fought and somehow he turned the thing as she can’t be reading his cell phone messages and he threatened to break up with her. So the last month he’s going out almost everyday, she calls him 5 times a hour and when she wants to go out with him he decides to stay at home cuz she doesn’t want to go out with her.
I told him to break up already, cuz she doesn’t trust him and he doesn’t want to spend time with her to work on the relationship. So he broke up last Sunday, he said that he was a little sad but it was for the best. Tuesday we went out drinking and I slept at his house. Around 3 AM I woke up to go to the bathroom and the house was empty. I was trapped there until luch time of the next day, he said that she called him crying, he went to her house and they were back together…. But he was regretting it already

I know that 4 years are a looooot of time and you just don't trow it ou of the window, but I can't understand it... he cleary don't want to be with her anymore, yet he can't make a clear decision. And she put up with so much shit, I think she has a really bas case of low self steem

---------- Post added May 13, 2014 at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was May 08, 2014 at 12:12 PM ----------

ok, back to my girl problems (I ain't Jay Z)

she's no good for me, her mood swings are reeeeeeeally harsh.. but I'm hooked, meaning I'm really screwed
She turns from a "where are you? Are you all right? You didn't txt me the last couple of hours" in one day to a "I read your txt but I decided to ignore your question don't talk to you today"
Last week went all right, saturday we went to a party and it was a perfect day... we really had fun dacing, talking, making out, etc
We were all lovey dovey and it was one of the happiest days I had in a reeeeeally long time... fun with friends, fun with the GF, being myself, don't worrying about a thing, just being happy.
Then monday she wasn't on the whatsapp mostly of the day, we talked quicky around 6 pm on the facebook and she said that her whatsapp was malfunctioning, I knew she just didn't want to talk, so I decided to give her space. I'm ok with that.
Then around midnight she txt me saying "I'm sorry, I'm a bad GF for not being too affectionate... bla bla bla". And I was like "all right baby, I'm here for you, even if what you need is some space... I told you that already" and she was "Oh, I love ypu, bla bla bla"
This morning we talked about silly stuff and it looked like everything was fine. Right before I went to work I asked her about the game (Saturday we agreed to watch Cruzeiro's game on her place next wednesday) and she just ignored and didn't answer me. When I was back I txted her asking if everything was all right and she just kept the silent treatment and didn't answer.

I have no problem with the mood changes, but I think they are way too extreme. I don't have the need to talk every hour of the day, about every small stuff... I'm actually a guy who doesn't like too much chit chat over the phone. But when she's in the "I love you mood" she's all in and actually is kind of needy with a "please doesn't abandon me" if I don't txt her... but when she's in the "I'm confused mood" she simple ignores me right away. Too much of a roller coaster... and she isn't even on the PMS.
I'm actually thinking that maybe her clycle is messed up with her PMS starting 2 weeks before. Cuz it was right around this time that she got strange last month.
This shit is bad for me cuz I kind of get really anxious... and I already have a difficult to sleep, it only makes it worse.
And I really like her, so it'll be hard until I get used to it... or the bad things overcomes the good ones
 
Top