Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)
*Aftew_Image, lol xD**this is fun* *I will help you wemembew, that's why I'm aftew_Image
*
*Aftew_Image, lol xD**this is fun* *I will help you wemembew, that's why I'm aftew_Image
*
*
) this mowning!! I weached my wowking place late by 30 mints lolz!!
*
*
**Well, um, tomowow? xD 1:30 PM. And after a month I'll be starting at 7:30 AM.**you stawted a new page* *so Hound, When does school stawt fow you?*
I also was
*
*
*
**It's gweat fow me because I have a lot of time duwing the day... but sweeping (sweeping? xD) always is a pwoblem fow me.*I had a 7:30am class befowe and it sucked* * too eawly fow me*
<hr noshade size="1">
*Hound needs a nickname fow the Wun Worum wrom all of us!!!*
**laughing... silently... xD**Hound needs a nickname fow the Wun Worum wrom all of us!!!*
I can't think of a fricking sweet nickie just by knowing your username
...same issue I had with Hero G3
*
*
*
*
* *from your answers I shall whip up a sweeet nickie for you
*
*
I actually love all animals. Well... almost. I don't like most of the insects. And spiders freak me out! I like ladybugs and such though. So, I love cats. But I like dogs also, so I'm not really a cat person... I think?*
I love singing, people say I'm good at it, I say it's good enough for me that I don't scare people away, lol.
I study Japanese, I'm not too good at it though.*
*
thats awesome!
* *I'm shattered and in desperate need for some beauty sleep so I'll have to get back at ya for your nickie Hound
...* *for the time being lol G3 & Obi can think of a nickie for you!*
*
*
^_^... and Jin is gone... probably going to watch people pass by behind his hair
*
*