Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

* haha!! this *I weally pwomised.* of Hound stopped me for a while lolz!! :D *

* aha so I'm not the only one who ovewslept ( a little lolz!! :p ) this mowning!! I weached my wowking place late by 30 mints lolz!! :D *
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*you stawted a new page* *so Hound, When does school stawt fow you?*

*what shinobi late? :o*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*hahahaha this is getting so funny :XD*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*you stawted a new page* *so Hound, When does school stawt fow you?*
*Well, um, tomowow? xD 1:30 PM. And after a month I'll be starting at 7:30 AM.*
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

* hahaha!! yup Bot me was late!! :D I also was screwed scwewed lolz!! :D *

*haha!! yup Jin it is lolz!! :D *
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*I had a 7:30am class befowe and it sucked* * too eawly fow me :darn*


*Hound needs a nickname fow the Wun Worum wrom all of us!!! :smile-big*
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*I had a 7:30am class befowe and it sucked* * too eawly fow me :darn*
<hr noshade size="1">
*Hound needs a nickname fow the Wun Worum wrom all of us!!! :smile-big*
*It's gweat fow me because I have a lot of time duwing the day... but sweeping (sweeping? xD) always is a pwoblem fow me. :p*


*Hound needs a nickname fow the Wun Worum wrom all of us!!! :smile-big*
*laughing... silently... xD*
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*I'll give you a nickie soon Hound :thumbs* *I need more info though..:headscratch I can't think of a fricking sweet nickie just by knowing your username :XD...same issue I had with Hero G3 :XD*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*laughs silently again, lol :D*
*You can PM me fow info, wowz (disguised 'lolz') :D*
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

* Nickname!! yup one of my favorite topics lolz!! now what should we call you Hound?!! :headscratch *
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*So Hound....what are some of your interests?? favourite things?? Number of family members? siblings?? :blink :blink :blink* *from your answers I shall whip up a sweeet nickie for you :thumbs......hopefully..:XD*
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*got any ideas midnight? :bkitty*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Kitteh!*
*Hmm... intewests... wet's see. Well, I love cats, for starters. :D I actually love all animals. Well... almost. I don't like most of the insects. And spiders freak me out! I like ladybugs and such though. So, I love cats. But I like dogs also, so I'm not really a cat person... I think?*
*I love music, it comforts me. I mainly listen to rock, though I like some punk rock and pop songs. My favorite band is Green Day, favorite singer - Avril Lavigne. I play the guitar... or at least I'm trying to! :D I love singing, people say I'm good at it, I say it's good enough for me that I don't scare people away, lol. :D I study Japanese, I'm not too good at it though.*
*Siblings? Well, I have a mother, a father, a bigger brother, two grandfathers and a grandmother, an uncle, no aunts, some cousins... and such.*
*What else? :p*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*o0o0o0oh you play the guitar and you sing o0o0oh :blink thats awesome! :thumbs* *LOL, don't worry I'll come up with a cool nickie for you Hound :)* *I'm shattered and in desperate need for some beauty sleep so I'll have to get back at ya for your nickie Hound :Gaipose...* *for the time being lol G3 & Obi can think of a nickie for you!*


*I'm off for now :bye*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Bye, Jin! Have a good beauty sleep! xD *
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*my dogs are barking :oh*
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

* bye bye Jin!!!!!! *
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*ahhhh... Hello Shinobi ... Hound... I think she is not here :XD ^_^... and Jin is gone... probably going to watch people pass by behind his hair :notrust*
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Oh! My parents are going out for a walk... time to hit the kitchen! :drool *
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top