Dec 9, 2011 #1,301 Adorien Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Dec 9, 2008 Messages 4,137 Reaction score 7,525 Age 34 Gender Female Country *^///^*
Dec 9, 2011 #1,302 xi0 あの術最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form Administrator Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 65,180 Reaction score 30,230 Gender Male Country **
Dec 9, 2011 #1,303 Adorien Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Dec 9, 2008 Messages 4,137 Reaction score 7,525 Age 34 Gender Female Country **
Dec 9, 2011 #1,304 xi0 あの術最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form Administrator Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 65,180 Reaction score 30,230 Gender Male Country *...meh*
Dec 9, 2011 #1,305 Adorien Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Dec 9, 2008 Messages 4,137 Reaction score 7,525 Age 34 Gender Female Country **
Dec 9, 2011 #1,306 Dried Ambrosia A Symphony For Your Taste Buds有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 21, 2011 Messages 2,659 Reaction score 5,929 Gender Female Country *I'm back....and waiting for an explanation of Adi's weirdness* ---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ---------- ---------- Post added December 10, 2011 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was December 09, 2011 at 11:57 PM ---------- xi0 said: ** Click to expand... *do you have something to do with this weirdness?*
*I'm back....and waiting for an explanation of Adi's weirdness* ---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ---------- ---------- Post added December 10, 2011 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was December 09, 2011 at 11:57 PM ---------- xi0 said: ** Click to expand... *do you have something to do with this weirdness?*
Dec 9, 2011 #1,307 xi0 あの術最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form Administrator Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 65,180 Reaction score 30,230 Gender Male Country *I get weird all of the time...silly question *
Dec 9, 2011 #1,308 Dried Ambrosia A Symphony For Your Taste Buds有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 21, 2011 Messages 2,659 Reaction score 5,929 Gender Female Country **
Dec 9, 2011 #1,309 xi0 あの術最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form Administrator Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 65,180 Reaction score 30,230 Gender Male Country *What? *
Dec 9, 2011 #1,310 Dried Ambrosia A Symphony For Your Taste Buds有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 21, 2011 Messages 2,659 Reaction score 5,929 Gender Female Country *something is fishy* *I can smell it*
Dec 9, 2011 #1,311 xi0 あの術最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form Administrator Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 65,180 Reaction score 30,230 Gender Male Country *...*
Dec 9, 2011 #1,312 Dried Ambrosia A Symphony For Your Taste Buds有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 21, 2011 Messages 2,659 Reaction score 5,929 Gender Female Country *the moment I came online..she went offline.......* *and the level of weirdness is increasing* ---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ---------- *...meh...welll..uhmm ..it doesn't matter....I'm gonna watch a weird movie and calm down*
*the moment I came online..she went offline.......* *and the level of weirdness is increasing* ---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ---------- *...meh...welll..uhmm ..it doesn't matter....I'm gonna watch a weird movie and calm down*
Dec 9, 2011 #1,313 xi0 あの術最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form Administrator Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 65,180 Reaction score 30,230 Gender Male Country *...isn't that just a coincidence? *
Dec 9, 2011 #1,314 Adorien Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Dec 9, 2008 Messages 4,137 Reaction score 7,525 Age 34 Gender Female Country *I came back especially to tell Ancy... I was just joking around! * *Please, spare me! *
Dec 9, 2011 #1,315 Dried Ambrosia A Symphony For Your Taste Buds有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 21, 2011 Messages 2,659 Reaction score 5,929 Gender Female Country *oh god..where you able to hear me when you were offline???* *are we telepathically communicating*
Dec 9, 2011 #1,316 Adorien Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Dec 9, 2008 Messages 4,137 Reaction score 7,525 Age 34 Gender Female Country *Maybe we are! * * Spoiler *I was just being a curious cat. * *
Dec 9, 2011 #1,317 xi0 あの術最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form Administrator Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 65,180 Reaction score 30,230 Gender Male Country **
Dec 9, 2011 #1,318 Adorien Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Dec 9, 2008 Messages 4,137 Reaction score 7,525 Age 34 Gender Female Country *Good night!* *I have to go. I can not stay.* *That rings a bell... If someone knows where it's from, tell me, please.* Edit: *I just wanted to attach something to this awkwardness:* *It's about girls and reading minds.* Edit #2: Wait, wrong one. Fixed. Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2015
*Good night!* *I have to go. I can not stay.* *That rings a bell... If someone knows where it's from, tell me, please.* Edit: *I just wanted to attach something to this awkwardness:* *It's about girls and reading minds.* Edit #2: Wait, wrong one. Fixed.
Dec 9, 2011 #1,319 Dried Ambrosia A Symphony For Your Taste Buds有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 21, 2011 Messages 2,659 Reaction score 5,929 Gender Female Country *Adi chan..we are so alike*
Dec 9, 2011 #1,320 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,759 Reaction score 26,070 Gender Male Country *Awkwardly says - Good night Adi~~~~~~~~~~*