Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*^///^*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*:arf*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*:oh*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*I'm back....and waiting for an explanation of Adi's weirdness*

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

:arf:arf:arf

---------- Post added December 10, 2011 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was December 09, 2011 at 11:57 PM ----------

*do you have something to do with this weirdness?*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*I get weird all of the time...silly question :teehee*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*something is fishy*

*I can smell it:arf*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*the moment I came online..she went offline.......*

*and the level of weirdness is increasing:s*

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

*:hip...meh...welll..uhmm ..it doesn't matter....I'm gonna watch a weird movie and calm down*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*I came back especially to tell Ancy... I was just joking around! :gwah*
*Please, spare me! :crying*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*oh god..where you able to hear me when you were offline???:gwah*

*are we telepathically communicating:wtf*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Maybe we are! :wtf*
*
*I was just being a curious cat. :bkitty*
*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Good night!*
*I have to go. I can not stay.*
*That rings a bell... If someone knows where it's from, tell me, please.*

Edit: *I just wanted to attach something to this awkwardness:*


*It's about girls and reading minds.*

Edit #2: Wait, wrong one. Fixed.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*Adi chan..we are so alike:chu*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,065
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Awkwardly says - Good night Adi~~~~~~~~~~*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top